(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

dsii,

ya! even sleepsuits also got. initially i took like 10 over pcs then slowly eliminate....but must slowly dig lo...maybe got time i go back again...hahaha. think hb will scold me....
 


Peach,

nice work... but hor... my girl is Caitlin not Caitlyn hehe
happy.gif

THanks.
 
ylc..think peach mentioned she stays in changi...
anyway, i emailed her liao..waiting for her reply...think maybe tomorrow then can let u know...but if cant..what colour will u like to get?? and can u pm me ur number?
 
ylc,
hahahaaaa paiseh. *Faint*

zita,
ur invitation so nice that i wanna put my name down!!! hai. confirm again on a later date. see if i can find transport there
happy.gif
 
Gerrard is back at home. Thanks for all the well wishes.

At the same time, thanks for making the effort on the collage, once done, pls let me know so that I can put it up on the july babies yahoogroup front page.
 
zoe, i think the account can only withdraw by them at the age of 18 or 21 leh...

hong, not that i dun wan to do for boy boy, but i don't have template to do if i have more time i will do it... doing this js now at office js trying out... hehe... scared my boss standing behind me leh, taking risk...

YB & peach, all the gal gal so cute... very tempted to do more but i only have few pix of them...

dsii, thx for ordering, did they say when can they deliver??

Zita, nice invitation collage...

liverpool, we welcome gerrand back... hope he completely recover soon... fight all the virus away...
 
Halloooo...All the Mummies!!
Just chance upon this thread. Thought it's nice to meet other mummies with July 07 babies, and to find new friends for my baby Megan
 
Dsii,

do i transfer the money to you first or pay when i go collect? (if can collect later)
let me know.. haha i standby on the comp for funds transfer haha
happy.gif


Cait was playing with the laptop just now... aiyo... let her play with the old laptop but she dun want.. insist on using this one... gotta let her watch her programme then she quiet quiet.. getting smarter n smarter by the day!

I also opened an account for Cait under my name... hehe savings so untouchable unless for college fees... who knows if she wants to be doc then must have money to send her to study medicine... haha thinking too far again! so far i m the one putting all the money for her. hb pay for everything else haha
 
Sayang sayang to Ian and Kaylyn...pain-pain go away!!!
happy.gif


liverpool - So glad to hear that Gerard is OK liao and back home!
happy.gif


YB - When my boy is teething, I will put the teethers into the freezer. Secondly, he loves to bite on his hankie. So, I wet a few and put it into the freezer also. I also rub his gums with my finger (clean first, of course) and it does ease his a little. Lastly, I also apply the teething gel before he goes to sleep.

PM - Have a good rest whenever possible hor. Mummy must take care so that got energy to take care of son.

ppk - Hi there and welcome!
happy.gif


7th Gatherin @ Zita's Lovenest
Date: 28 April 07
Location: Yew Tee
1)dsiitan
2)eeyore
3)Melody
4)Mich
5)YB
6)lala
7)kloe
8)jul04
9)JP
 
So far... I have these Mummy's pictures, lemme know if I missed yours. And lemme know if I spelled your bb's name wrongly!

1) bbnmum - Vytoz
2) CHM - Arin
3) Dsii - Ian
4) Eeyore - Charlene
5) Freshies22 - Maximus
6) Fruitee - Kayden
7) Hong - Julian
8) Jasline - Ryan
9) Kin - Gladys
10) Kloe - Wanxin
11) Liverpool - Gerrad
12) May - Phoebe
13) Mezzo17 - Ashley
14) Misaryeo - Elliot
15) Missmoon - Ethan
16) MTDT - Zavier
17) NOIF - BryanJJ
18) PM - Emerson
19) Wendy - Bryan
20) YB - Kaylyn
21) Yenny - Xavier
22) YLC - Caitlin
23) Zita - Venice
24) Zlia - Germayn
25) Zoe - Dylan

I know Jul04 sending to me this weekend hor?

I've zipped up what I have.. Mummies who want to make collages also, I will upload it to yahoogroup files so everyone can download also
happy.gif

Eh... Will just upload what I have now... Later weekend after Jul04 & other mummies send me the photos I will re-upload the complete one..
 
oh dear, did i miss out anything? What happen to liverpool?

Zoe-Ha, I only had my first account when I was in pri sch. Still no ATM card, so I always bring my passbook wherever i go, just in case i need $. Haha. Upon hearing you, I dont think I wont give bb ATM card when he reaches secondary school..

MTDT - Makes sense, hmmm maybe shld close the POSBkids and open either Maybank or Standchard. Then I hv to inform MYCS abt the change in a/c so that they will bank into the new a/c?

Thanks JP, YB and kloe. Think the tiredness is over, but now I am quite scare... coz timid mah. Haha. My hubby thinks im over reacting.
 
Yes, ylc.
Megan was born on 6th July last year. She just starting teething last week, pretty slow, right?

What about yours?
 
Peach,
u got mail !

PPK ??? Welcome PPK

Been very tired recently , don't know why. BTW, Mummies just want to ask if u still have flabby tummy. When I stand , the flabby part gone but when I sit it is there..OMG any idea how to get rid of it. Tried sit-up & firming cream but no use. SOS
 
PM... Maybe he's thinking? Or some new habit? hehe. BTW, do u shampoo ur boy's hair everyday? I read somewhere that it's not necessary to do it everyday, but I do it still cos my girl perspires alot. Sometimes wish I can do it at nite also cos she really perspires alot.. but i just wipe her scalp with a damp cloth at nite.

hello PPK! my girl hasn't teethed yet either! maybe cos she's a late-july baby.. but also.. still quite slow..
 
Sandy,

join the club...I also got flabby tummy when sitting down..donno why, lost all the pregnancy weight liao leh...sigh...let me know when you find the solution.

PPK: welcome! I also just joined recently.

btw, can someone let me know how to get to the yahoo group to see more photos?

7th Gatherin @ Zita's Lovenest
Date: 28 April 07
Location: Yew Tee
1)dsiitan
2)eeyore
3)Melody
4)Mich
5)YB
6)lala
7)kloe
8)jul04
9)JP
10)CHM
 
eh, PM, my baby scratches his head also leh. i thot it's whenever he is tired, wanna rub eyes and then scratch head, but these days, lately, i realise it's not just when he is sleepy or tired, anytime one.
 
PM,
no need to close the POSB acct. U can still keep it till u get ur full 3K. Now u can transfer E's $$ into Stand Chart 1st lor. \

Liverpool,
glad that ur boy is ok.
 
my boy born on 4 July, till now still no teeth. maybe he is at the teething stage, but for early july baby, he's considered late, no?

PM, peach, my bb also perspires a lot, especially the back of the head area. i shampoo his hair everyday, cannot stand the perspiration. but at nite, just use damp cloth to wipe him down.

dunno if it's new habit, but the shaking of head at times, and the scratching happens quite often leh.
 
PPK,peach,
My ger also born 6 Jul last year n she hasn't start teething yet leh

Btw i also shampoo my ger's hair everyday if not smelly ah...

PM,
Huh so troublesome ah? Close POSB then open another one again...or just leave it open then when u receive d bb bonus just withdraw d $$ n put in d bank u want? Btw wat's d diff in int rate between d banks anyway?

re: scratching head
u got check his scalp? anything? or u ask dsii? cos she say Ian also kept scratching his head
 
CHM, need to join the yahoogroups. forgot whether u can join urself or need the moderators to invite u. ask hong/liverpool.

I haven't upload the photos as planned tho. Connection too slow last nite.. uploading 16 mb was a killer n connection kept timing out so i juz went to bed. will re-do into smaller parts n upload again when i'm free.
happy.gif
 
oh oh oh! i remember when my girl was scratching her head b4.. it's when she's drinking her milk.. like scratching her head seems to make her feel shiok? hee..

are they scratching their heads as if they're thinking? u noe .. like those cartoons, n they scratch their head cos it's like a "Huh?" moment? Or like as if there's something bothering them there?
 
PM, peach,
same same, I also shampoo my boy's hair everyday...evening bath only wipe his hair.

Bank interest
I think the interest rates does not vary alot unless you deposit a substantial sum of money in the acct. Maybe put in FD or investment to earn higher interests?

Babies waking up in middle of night:
My boy woke up 3am this am and was on his tummy and pushed himself up searching for us. I find it amusing but also tired. When I put him back to his back position, changed his diaper cos thot very wet, after that he whines....then offered him milk and leave him alone....it took him a while to go back to sleep. I realise he has this habit of waking up 2 hours later after his last feed, sometimes I dunno whether to offer him water or milk. For e.g yesterday night, he drank at 8.45pm, went to sleep and then woke up 11pm, gave him milk but drank half and then 1am woke up again, gave him water and 3am woke up and looked for us....aiyo....tiring manz....
 
blessings, my gal can be your boy's good friend leh.. both the same... wake up in the middle of the night... haa.. it is indeed tiring!
 
Yo mummy thanks for the response : ) hahaha, trying to make it more attractive : )

Welcome home Gerrard..: )

Scratching headmy gal scratch n pull her hair while drinking milk, rub eye mean wan to sleepshe also perspires a lot especially the back of the head area when she wake up the place all wet, tink our babies are alike : )

Sandy me also got flabbing tummy leh , juz yesterday I went down clinic, got 2 nurse ask whether I was preggie again..sad
 
kloe,
really hah? Hmmmm....my colleague was telling me that she used to do night feeds for her 2 boys until they are about 1 year old. She said that if mothers are hardworking sort, babies will know....wake them up to make milk for them or disturb them....wah, I dun wan to be that hardworking leh.

Talking abt scratching head, my boy also does that when drinking his milk. I think trying to keep himself entertained? Just like we eat tidbits when watching TV or movies....hahahaha
 
Zita,
^5, got 1 time my tummy bloated (I always have bloated tummy b4 Da Yi Ma come) Then my gynea's nurse ask me whether I am preggie again when I carry my boy for them to play with. (My HB's shop neigbour).

Have U gotten back your pre-natal weight ? I got it back but that flappy tummy ..haiz

Blessing,
your boy sleep so early ar. Maybe can change his sleeping time to 1000 or last feeding at 1030 . Like that he is sure tired and sleep through. My Boy will sleep at 0830 then wake up at 0900 which i will bath and change him . Play with him till 1030 or watch video , give him last feeding. He will knock off almost immediately after the last feeding.
 
lala...u want ah?
u pm me ur number..i call u fater..cos wanna place order today....the supplier mentioned after pymt..2 days later can get..but hor..they dun deliver on wekends..so wonder if can get by tomolo..haha...must email and check with her..
 
Hi PPK, welcome to the thread
happy.gif


Peach - Yah I shampoo everyday sometimes twice a day coz he perspire like a pig. Actually I was suspecting that my MIL didnt shampoo him for the past few days when under her care. Haha. Very bad of me to this like that. Ur item of cartoon makes me laugh. Its been a long time since I watched cartoon. Hahahaha.

Missmoon - Yes, its very time and anytime of the day. His head gets more itchy when he's abt to sleep.

OC - Rates? Not sure leh, but I think given SG int rate env, it shldnt be a big difference, but like what the rest mentioned, since I dont hv the intention of taking it out, might as well opt for the higher i/r. Maybe I will go check it out later when more free.

Flabby Tummy - Not only my tummy is flabby, my tighs too. My hubby like to ask why still so big. I told him its all his fault and he still dare to ask why, then he answered "but I didnt ask u to still keep this pouch leh" -________-!!!
 
Sandy,
after his milk, he will zzzz or even if he is not, he will rub his eyes, then roll left and right on my bed and fell asleep. So even if I want to keep him awake also not easy.
 
Zita, regarding BJG - Hmmm maybe I shld go for the trial on this coming Sat, didnt put my name down because I thought I cant attend. But Im very eagar to sign up something for E, coz I feel he abit wasting time at home.

I scrolled back, I think this is the lastest list? Given there's only 3 names now, is the class confirmed??

BJG Trial
Date: 31march07
Time: 1pm
Venue: Bukit Batok
Cost: $20
Interested parties, pls list down your name so I can arrange with BJG for the trial.
1) Dsiitan
2) Kloe
3) PM
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
 
Hi dsii,

PM you liao ... I saw from the thread that the black with Cranberry lining carrier has all been taken up. What other colours? Will transfer you the $$ during lunch but let me know how much.

Thanks!!
 
dsii,
Thank you for calling!! I want the black carrier with green lining. Will sms you once I made the transfer later at 12+pm. Many Thanks!!
 
Sandy, My pre is 39kg, now is 44kg...i still trying to gain weight leh....: )

PM...ya ya go for trial, if like then we sign up together!
 
scratch head
ian dun scratch...he pulls his hair...especially when he is cranky..or angry...or fed up..cos no one wants to carry him..hahhaa..so his both sides..botak liao...
 
mummies..email lulu the list liao...will wait for her to advise when the order can reach us...hope by tomorrow..if not maybe monday or tues...cos they dun deliver on weekends...

will update u gals!!!!
 
JP,
I tried all ur methods yesterday, but Kaylyn throw them all away..be it chilled hankie or teether...Teething gel also doesn't seemed to work for her. I took the advice of some mummies here & bought the baby paracetamol from Guardian yesterday...Kaylyn managed to sleep thru the night from 11pm to 10am. Then tis morn, she's willing to suck milk & water from the btl. So relieved! Hope for the rest of today, she's also okay.

PM,
Same here...I only got my 1st ATM card when I completed my O Levels & started working part-time while waiting for results.
Wat r u scared of? He's afterall ur loved ones, right?

PKK,
My gal also started teething last week, then suddenly tis week very very cranky lor...
 


hi dsii, any new pls update me by sms, cos I'm gg home to rest, block nose for 3 days n cough n I dun have mail access... thx once again for organising...
 

Back
Top