(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

Wendy,
you can use j & J baby lotion for his neck ( do always use wet cloth and clean his neck then put powder regularly). Mouth- i not sure.
My niece also have rashes problem on ther neck.. especially when she is hot and the sweat irritate her skin.
 


Sandy,
Think the line will take 1-2 years to get faint. My HB said that is the equator line
happy.gif


Lok,
Same here, Charisse loves her porridge,cereal and fruits.
 
lala,
faint only ar.. not disappear ?? I will CRY if still have. i am now thinking of a solution to solve my flabby tummy & those ugly stretch mark.
 
Evelyn,
i do agree with ur frd abt the endownment plan. The Premium is so high and the end amt is not significant at all. 20 yr down the road that amt is not enough to cover their university fee at all.

I got a life insurance, endown, a hospital for my ger as for my boy i got hospital, endown for him.

Sometime i also find getting Life insurance is a bit stupid. Why wld we want to get for the kid now? We shld be the one getting so to ensure the kid will be financial cover if we really gone. *touchwood*

I feel that if there is a insurance that can help us to invest will be better but i have not go into it yet.
 
1. dsiitan
2. Evelyn
3. Hong
4. hunnypoo
5. Jul04
6. Julie
7. Lala
8. LOK
9. MTDT
10. OC (after 3pm)
11. PM (To be cfm)
12. Pooh
13. Sandy
14. YB
15. Yenny
16. Zita (after 3pm)
17. Z-Lia
18. Zoe
19. Eeyore_03
 
Hi Zita, I'm interested too...

1) Zita
2) MTDT
3) dsiitan
4) yenny
5) OC
6) YB
7) Lala
8) Hong
9) Zoe
10)hunnypoo
11)Julie
12) Jul04
13) Z-lia
14) sandy

Btw, I went down last weekend, they have 2 classes, 1 on fri, the other on sunday. They are still trying to form the sun class. the class includes 1 parent, massaging by parent and some stretching exercise and last for 45 mins.
 
Hi all mummies!

wah!! I have so many questions to answer!!!
Name: ylc
Love Nest: Commonwealth Ave
BB Gal Name: Caitlin
DOB: 7 July 06
I'm a SAHM (for the moment). HB wants me to go work but I'm enjoying precious moments with my Caitlin
happy.gif
Can't bear to leave her!
YB:
I can't attend feb gathering cus my little caitlin has to go for her infant baptism briefing.
happy.gif

My hairdresser said J&J not gd for bb scalp (it's too drying) that's why I didnt buy any of J&J products except for the bb wipes.
 
wow.. so many pple going for the gathering? ... like around 20.. plus babies... so got 40... plus a mixture of daddies n jiejies n korkors.. got around.. 50??? haha.. this mummy too intimidated liao.


insurance, (this topic is forever coming back, just like ILs). i spoke to my income agent on sunday. she suggested most impt is the hospitalisation plan, followed by endowment or the ideal policy + schooling policy + family policy like a package of investment n insurance lor. my hubby n i abit seh cos we juz got back from swimming. but think we just settle for hospitalisation first, i like the "preferred" or the most expensive one. must pay more, but i like it that can go to any doctor of my choice n if i decide to go to a lower class one, can get cash benefit (cash back, about 150 a day). i like.

i think some mummies were talking about the outpatient insurance hor? so i asked lor. my agent said not so good. she herself got it awhile back, apparently, it is like those car insurance, u can only go to selected doctors. so for example, if u dun like the doctors in the "group" in ur area, then sian liao lor.


Sandy, I CRY WITH YOU!!! i want to get rid of that horrible line too... even my own mum will point at it and ask me how come the line is so bad n ugly.. sob.

hong, haha, my single friends actually are goin to the gym every saturday. but when saturday comes, i so sian to go out to d gym.. juz wanna stay home n laze with hb n bb..
 
Mummies,
I wonder how do u all adjust yourself after BB born. Balance between work,life & family for me got to balance work,study & family.
I admit is a joy to see BB grow but it is a burden when ever u wanted go out with your friend, you got to think twice or even tho take course. Hiaz....
 
Hong,

Haha.. u sound so firmed, i tot u nvr buy endowment plan but when i read down, u still bot for ur kids. Mayb parents think ve some money better than dun ve(im 1 of them). I try to convince myself by thinking, if the amount is too little, i juz treat it as my saving and when mature i can use it to go tour hohoho....

I bot life insurance for my 1st gal becos i know the premium will be ex if she get it when she grow up. So i buy for her now and treat it as a gift(protection) to her when she grow up. But now i dun think in this way. And I wan to be fair to my gals so they muz ve the same insurance. So now i tot of cancel my 1st gal life insurance and buy them endowment. Haiz....... I ve been thinking on this for the pass few mths n till now i still cant make a decision, ver fan....
 
Here are our new member list for now,
<table border=1><tr><td>name</TD><TD> love nest</TD><TD> BB's name</TD><TD> DOB</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ylc</TD><TD> Commonwealth Ave</TD><TD> Caitlin</TD><TD> 07 Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mezzo17</TD><TD> Sengkang</TD><TD> Ashley</TD><TD> 19 June</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD> Punggol</TD><TD> Nydia</TD><TD> 10 July</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD> Toa Payoh</TD><TD> Bryan</TD><TD> 17 Jul </td></tr></table>
 
Hi Sandy,

I agree with you. Its not easy at all. I just completed my studies. Thats a big relief. But for that period it was so stressful. On one hand my little girl was crying out for attention and on the other hand I had lots of assignments and reading up to do. HB at work and I had to managed all that including housework.
Now upon reflecting back, I wonder how I did all that? haha
Its really hard to go out with friends now. If I do, I have to bring the little girl with me and all the bags! Really like preparing for a picnic.
 
Ylc,
you have study &amp; BB but i have all 3 in one plus i don't have a flat of myself so i really dislike going home facing someone i don't like. ( my SIL &amp; her 2 noise boys).Then these few week, i can say i really only have 1 meal a day cos by the time my HB back with food it is already like 2200 !! No appetite already, cannot even cook or do anything cos my SIL will occupy the whole house. Hiaz... I want to get out of it.
 
Wau say, after yesterday Ch8 show, the thread here is like hoping at the speed of 180km/h. All mummies super active now. Like kenna turbo charged!!

LOLz......
 
Sandy,
quite true... its no place like your own home. my mil wanted us to move back to their home but i refused big time. we still want our freedom. hehe i always believe that the lesser we see each other the better.
happy.gif
 
re. shampoo..
thanks mummies for the responses. sebamed seems popular. i shall try that for my girl.

ylc...

welcome!! my girl has the same name, with a "y" -caitlyn..... born 24 jul...
happy.gif
she also just got baptised on christmas day.

PM/YB,

count me in the feb gathering.. me staying far far away in bukit batok.. so far the gatherings in the north east area..

zlia,
me really lost hor. kekeke. mixed up between u and zita..

hello to other new mummies..
 
Wah... so many posts today. Welcome all new comers!

I recorded yesterday's CH8 programme, haven't watch yet... looks like it has brought lots of publicity for the forum.

Will not be logging on so often these few days as hubby went overseas liao.

YB, hope I can make it for Feb gathering... will let you know at a later date.

Ylc, I go to Commonwealth every weekend leh... which block do you stay?
 
FEB gathering at YB's lovenest (hougang) on 10 feb 2007 ard 12.30pm onwards

1) dsiitan
2) Yenny
3) MTDT
4) Sandy
5) OC (after 3pm)
6) Zita (after 3pm)
7) PM (To be cfm)
8) Pooh
9) Hong
10)Z-Lia
11)Evelyn
12)nitegal
 
Hi ylc,
No prob. Next time then join in our gatherings.

Hi peach,
Ha..haa...dun think my hse can accomodate so many ppl. Think have to spill into the kitchen liao...

Hi Sandy,
No choice. Cos having a bb is our choice so we have to learn to accept &amp; adapt, even though it's difficult. I've been adapting &amp; so far, I'm not so resentful about not having much time for myself anymore. In fact, I'm enjoying parenthood now esp. when she's more responsive now.
 
kloe
u recorded last nite episode? then u watch liao tell PM regarding the 1st section abt babies not drinking milk...think she wants to know why n how...
 
hmm..think the next time zoe log in to this thread..she shld be in sin with dylan liao..hehehheeh..if i remember correctly..she shld be reaching today leh...
 
dsiitan, sure, think will only watch it this weekend when my hubby returns.. he also want to watch... hee. How are you doing? Recovered already?

Okie.. got to go.. chat tomorrow...
 
Hi all mummies,

I am keen to join in the gathering at YB place but it will be my first gathering.

Any new mummies joinin in the gathering??

YB, where exactly is your lovenest?
 
Hi Kloe,
i'm staying at blk 51.
bb cait not sleeping. been trying to get her to sleep for hrs! sigh... i'm tired but she is still chatty.
 
sigh... bb cait still awake, playing with her flowers... hb sleeping dun want bb cait to disturb him cus he gotta wake up early at 6am. trying to bf her until she sleeps but not working....
 
Hi Fai,
My hse is in Hougang. I'll pm everyone the details &amp; address closer to the date..

Hi z-lia,
Wah! u come back so late today arh!

Hi ylc,
Normally wat's ur bb's bedtime?
 
she usually sleeps by 7pm... but will wake up in between then sleep again at 10pm. dunno y today so playful...
 
gotta go try make bb cait sleep... this is so bad for her to stay up so late!!! she is gonna wake up super late tml. nitez
 
Hi mummies,

I just finish my dinner. Cooked and washed up. Sigh. I am really a jaundice mummy!!! I had a long day today.

Evelyn, I saw yr post count but only notice u in this thead today, so I asked. Nothing in particular =)

Insurance - Dont think its good to cancel and then get another plan. If the original plan is not break even (usually after many many years for life plan) u then to lose it out. Maybe u wanna check with yr agent if the original life policy could be coverted instead. Save u the money.

Endowment plans not matching up to today's dollar due to inflation. Hence agents these days tend to factor in inflation and living cost when they intro endowment plans to us, then we "jaw drop" when they show the amount to us. We might think that its alot, but when the day comes 20 years later, that amount of $ might merely be sufficient.

U might want to start small according to yr affordability coz insurance is never enough and it shld be review every year and build on slowly.

I agree with Hong that we as parents shld be adequately covered in terms of life just in case something happpens and we have some $ lfet for pur kids, instead of "profitting" from our kids misfortune. Hence, my areas of concentration for Emerson will be hospitalisastion and Endowment, perhaps also increase life covereage for sole breadwinner (my hubby).
 
Wah...so many new mommies and babies!!! A very warm welcome!!!

Phew...finally, finally I have some time to come online. Garrick has recovered...yeah!!! He is a handful these days as he wants to crawl everywhere and pull himself to a stand. So many "head knocks" too...*big sigh*

YB - Your love~nest next ah? Plz add me into the list too hor...SMS me your address OK?! Thanks!!!

FEB gathering at YB's lovenest (hougang) on 10 feb 2007 ard 12.30pm onwards

1) dsiitan
2) Yenny
3) MTDT
4) Sandy
5) OC (after 3pm)
6) Zita (after 3pm)
7) PM (To be cfm)
8) Pooh
9) Hong
10)Z-Lia
11)Evelyn
12)nitegal
13)JP


Mezzo, PM - Whenever you guys meet hor, do invite me too!!! Bored leh if stay at home for a SAHM....ha!ha!

Oophs...got to go now...Garrick is awake!!!!
Nite!!!!!!!
 
PM,
Oh so you staying sort of opposite to my block only. Maybe sometimes in the evening, we can push our babies down for strolls...keke.
 
Morning mummies,
i never had my dinner at all... hiaz. My HB never come home early, then he take the stoller to his shop and i cannot push my BB down for dinner. This have been for weeks...i realise i got not much energy even just walk a few distance. When will he WAKE UP and spare a thought for me.
 
kloe, u recorded the CH8 show? missed the show=(
so desperate to watch it 'cos it shd b showing things relating to our bb at this stage. i search thru their website but don think there's any repeat=( thought of borrowing the show fm u after u've watched it. u surely say i siao one=P so desperate

ya Evelyn! my gal jodi is one of the four bb born on 10 July.
 
Feb Gathering
Location: YB's Lovenest at Hougang
Date: 10 Feb 2007
Time: 1230 till anytime

1. dsiitan
2. Evelyn
3. Hong
4. hunnypoo
5. Jul04
6. Julie
7. Lala
8. LOK
9. MTDT (1230 - 2)
10. OC (after 3pm)
11. PM (To be cfm)
12. Pooh
13. Sandy
14. YB
15. Yenny
16. Zita (after 3pm)
17. Z-Lia
18. Zoe
19. Eeyore_03
20. nitegal
21. JP

WOW!!! this time the list is really long!!!!
aiyah, now i feel bad about leaving early!

btw, who will be here early uh?? indicate leh.
scarely only me! :p
 
kloe - u recorded the show huh?
can upload to youtube? :p

wat is the name of the show?
anyone try searching on youtube?
 
eyesore..included..they told me friday class for 3 to 10mth baby, sunday is for another programme above 10mth...btw they not organise wan lah, diff co-ordinator say differently, at first a gal farida told me have ask me sent namelist, then 2day later grace call n say only weekday..so #@%$%@ by them...btw send the list n c wat they say...anyway is free trial...: )

Aiyo i oso want watch leh..can brg YB place n watch together...: )
 
Sandy yr hub like that wan? ask him brg the stroller home lah...muz takecare of yr body ya, sanyang sanyang..

This mth really bad watch spolit, hp loss, gal sick now my caretaker (Mum) eye crack..today going for operation...n i need to take urgent leave to takecare of my daughter...n work is so busy..hope i wont be fired men : ( ...wonder when will my bad luck b over : (
 
Feb Gathering
Location: YB's Lovenest at Hougang
Date: 10 Feb 2007
Time: 1230 till anytime

1. dsiitan
2. Evelyn
3. Hong
4. hunnypoo
5. Jul04
6. Julie
7. Lala
8. LOK
9. MTDT (1230 - 2)
10. OC (after 3pm)
11. PM (To be cfm)
12. Pooh
13. Sandy (1230 or 1300)
14. YB
15. Yenny
16. Zita (after 3pm)
17. Z-Lia
18. Zoe
19. Eeyore_03
20. nitegal
21. JP
 

Mummies,
I think the list above (to YB's place) is wrong leh ... I never indicate I am going. There are 2 lists, one is to YB's place while another list was on the gym class posted by Zita. Think the list was being mixed up liao.
 

Back
Top