(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB


sandy - overall i am happy with the infantcare.
my boy seems happy there n the teachers seems to like him too. once i reach there only, sure hv a teacher eager to carry him. they like to call his name n see him smile.

but of cos that are bad points to it.

for the 1st few weeks - expect him to be tired.
my boy could not nap there at first. different environment n they dun carry n rock bb to sleep. only rock the bouncer when older is pat bump only. n also the noise factor. at home usu are more quiet.

also expect them to be sick. my PD says give him 6mths to settle down. my boy has been down with cough/runny nose every alt mth. quite heartache. but good thing is he seems to recovering faster n hv longer gap before falling sick again.
 
other than tat, they are quite organise.

they hv a record sheet that they will fill up daily.
it records wat time ur kid nap, wat time they feed, drink or eat how much, wat time they change diaper, got poo or not? etc

for my bb's age, they dun hv structure activities yet. but for older babies, think hv more structure programs.
 
MTDT,
BB get sick ar.. my BB get flu at home also ( got 2 youger nephew at home too).
But he seem to recover very fast. Today seee running nose , the next day ok liao.
 
ya, as long as expose to "group" activities sure easy to get sick.

but i choose to think tat he is building up his immunity loh. :p

oh, since he is expose to his nephew, maybe he will be stronger?
happy.gif
 
oh, ladies talking abt the bib with sleeves,

i went to mothercare to beo.
basicially it's $13.8 per pc or $21 per pack of 2..
 
MTDT
aiyo..u didnt take a pic and show us...tomorrow..u go n take pic...hehehehe....no lah....maybe u can passby and take a pic..so we can hv a clearer pic how it looks like...hehehe
 
I let my gal watch bb brainy n babyeinstein n your bb can read, but only once a week : )she really enjoy can stay still n watch

YB..aiyo u temp me leh, but UE too far for me liao : (

Gathering on 10 Feb at YB's hse in Hougang.
Time: 12.30pm
1) Dsiitan
2) MTDT
3) zita ( I can only make it after 3pm, wkend car)

MTDT..no wonder i call them so many time..tomm try again..
 
YB
i ask u ah..can u upload video clips to webshot? mine always halfway hang leh...damn jialat...dunno issit my pc or server problem
 
Gathering on 10 Feb at YB's hse in Hougang.
Time: 12.30pm
1) Dsiitan
2) MTDT
3) zita ( I can only make it after 3pm, wkend car)
4) Z-Lia


Regarding the bid with sleeves, i have 2. think it's the one tt you all are talking about ba.. bib, then can tao4 hands inside one to sort of secure the bib. bought tt for my twins last time but they didnt wanna use it.
 
dsii,
Pls go ahead and post the pics of Dylan. I can't do it on my computer cos I dunno how to reduce the resolution you see. Thanks. Yes, my husband's caucasian. He's Welsh.
 
MTDT,
Infant care sounds better than what I imagined. What are the hours the baby can be left there? Is there a minimum number of days you can leave them in a month? Sorry I should call up a centre to ask but it's a bit difficult with the time difference from over here. Thanks.
 
Hi mummies,
i just got informed that i might need to work on sat it will last me till April if the project manage to complete by then.

Thus i dun think i wanna place my name on the list, if i can make it i will drop by whoever hse.
 
Hi Sandy,
Not sure if it's advisable to feed him semi-solids 3 times a day.

I just mixed Stage 1 & 2 FM since last wk & my gal has been having constipation. Am taking off her brown rice for a few days. Hopefully, she'll feel better. Cos brown rice is a bit heaty too...
 
YB,
yah brown rice indeed very heaty. I only feed my boy once a week. He will cry once he see milk bottles and started to push it away. Funny hor.. but he likes it when we use spoon to feed him.
 
Hi Sandy,
Ya, my sil's bb also like tat. Either direct latch-on or spoon-feed milk. She doesn't accept bottle too...dunno y also...luckily my sil is SAHM, so still okay.
 
YB
my son oso constipation leh. His stool all one lump one lump one, hard one. I give him banana but no help leh. Will try to give more water. He's fully on the follow on FM and oso on porridge. I think I'll try papaya to relieve him from constipation.
 
Hi Yenny,
I give my gal apples but it doesn't help too. I always feed my gal plain water before milk during every feed, but she still got constipation. Which follow-on did u give ur boy? I'm using Similc Stage 2.
 
I might not be able to join the gathering this time... will coonfirm later in Jan..

Btw, just an update on feeding. We switch to NAN HA formula two days ago and baby poo now is the soft type. But abit wasteful as I bought two small tin of ISOMIL (400ml each) as one for my mil house and one for our house. We only use for two feedings and so still alot left.

If you know of anyone who needs ISOMIL stage one please let me know can. Original price for each of the small tin is about $15 (i think). Am willing to let go for $8 each tin - we only use for two feedings which is less than 6 scoop.
 
Try to give those fruit juice for baby with constipation, especially prune juice. My wife use to feed my Gerrard with prune juice with a syringe like feeding medicine, while I don't really like it, but it works.

PS: Not all men are bad hor, so don't keep using "ALL" men like this like that hor. Thank you.
 
zoe...

usually the hrs are from 7am to 7pm for weekdays n 7am to 2pm for sat. for full time, they charge by per month. so can go anytime n anyday during the month. there are also part time n adhoc arrangements. (for my centre lah)

of cos as a FTWM, i usu will bring him there everyday. even sat, i dun not need to work, i will also bring him there. so sat morning is my only free time with hubby. either i will wake up later (hubby bring him there) or we go for some shopping n hv a nice lunch before fetching him.
happy.gif
 
zoe -

aiyoh... dylan is so handsome!!!!
n that rocking chair thingy... looks really comfy leh!

why SG like dun hv this product!! hhahaa

i wan to his pic... DSII!!!! quick upload. :p
 
HI Lucida,

You feed your bb with Nan? I have a tin of NAn not open before one..it was given to me by my fren whose son rejected Nan. If you are interested, pls PM me. My ger takes simlac stage 2..dun dare to let her try other brands.
 
HI MTDT,

Can share with me where's your centre? I like the idea of putting bb in the centre on sat morning for a few hours actually. Same as you, my hubby and I usually go out for a few hours on Sat and leave our ger at my mum's place. I guess we still need some couple time togtehr :)) I'm also a FTWM.
 
hi..am from August mummies...my boy has constipation as well, checked with PD and he recommended Papaya...i asked abt banana, and he said that banana will make his system worse...

FYI...
 
Hi mummies,

have disappeared for looong long time, cos was previously clearing maternity leave for 3 weeks then super busy aft comin back to work last week....

YB,
shd b able to make it to ur home gathering in Feb, n can pass u n Z-lia the pics that we took at hong's place...
happy.gif


Gathering on 10 Feb at YB's hse in Hougang.
Time: 12.30pm
1) Dsiitan
2) MTDT
3) zita ( I can only make it after 3pm, wkend car)
4) Z-Lia
5) Zoe
6) Juronggal
 
YB,
I cannot join you ladies this gathering coz on business trip. Btw, you brought your gal for swim in public swimming pool or pool in condo? I am intending to bring mine for a swim after the rainy season
happy.gif
 
may,
so good u and hb have couple time. I don't at all, all he care is his shop & computer. Monday he never open shop but i am working.
I am like those women who married rich husband but very lonely. My HB nt rich at all but i am really lonely.
 
Gathering on 10 Feb at YB's hse in Hougang.
Time: 12.30pm
1) Dsiitan
2) MTDT
3) zita ( I can only make it after 3pm, wkend car)
4) Z-Lia
5) Zoe
6) Juronggal
7) OC (also reach after 3pm cos wkend car)

aiya MTDT, then wont see u n Zav then since u gotta leave early
 
Hello mummies, wah.. have a lot of posting to catch up... hardly find time to post these days... busy with my girl.

Dsiitan, YB, PM, OC and other SAHMs, can share how you manage to find time to log in and chat and at the same time manage to take care of baby, housework, cooking etc? Really not easy leh.

Brought my girl for 6-in-1 jab yesterday. She was very brave, didn't cry at all. Keeping my fingers crossed that she won't get fever this time round. She weighs 7.9 kg and 64cm in length at 6 months 5 days.

BTW, I hurt my left wrist. Guess I hurt it while carrying baby and doing housework. Gonna take a while to heal. Yesterday, I almost dropped my girl while putting her in sarong... managed to grab some parts of her neck, her entire body hanging out.. really gave me a fright. Hope she is okie. Now, i dun dare to put her in sarong on my own liao. Must wait till my wrist recover first.
 
Sandy
yes but cheaper then normal COE by abt 17K

kloe
i dun really cook, sometimes wait for my hb come back in d evening to take over then cook dinner but maybe only once or twice a week, most of d time da bao. will do a bit of light housework while my ger naps lor.

oh dear luckily ur bb not hurt,pls take care, hope ur wrist recover soon.
 
Hi YB,

Yah, busy at work... after coming back to work after maternity leave have been leaving quite late... used to be around 5pm now... sometimes 7pm... after reach home busy w charlene, after she's aslp it's time for me to slp too... then now having cough for few weeks already... so tiring...

Re: Gathering... my hb moving off on that day so I might be able to pop by ur house... hehe...

Gathering on 10 Feb at YB's hse in Hougang.
Time: 12.30pm
1) Dsiitan
2) MTDT
3) zita ( I can only make it after 3pm, wkend car)
4) Z-Lia
5) Zoe
6) Juronggal
7) eeyore
 
sorry, repost the gathering aagin

Gathering on 10 Feb at YB's hse in Hougang.
Time: 12.30pm
1) Dsiitan
2) MTDT
3) zita ( I can only make it after 3pm, wkend car)
4) Z-Lia
5) Zoe
6) Juronggal
7) OC (also reach after 3pm cos wkend car)
8) eeyore
 
Hi mummies, i just started my boy on Frisco Wheat based cereal, notice his stool also become lumpy. He also drink a lot of water. Sometime, he can finish 100 ml of water at one go..is this ok?
 

zita
wah...lost ur hp??? many yrs liao har??? if many yrs...then maybe hinted u to buy new one liao.,.hehhee how come so careless???
 

Back
Top