Gebbera, me too.. I place my laptop on the PC desk while my PC is stil there... got mouse and i keep holding on to the mouse and think that the system hang on me again!
I'm at my 37 wks, next tue will be 38 wks liao..my last checkup on thur shows weight reduce..anyone having this problem as me? I've been eating leh...and big portion too...anyway, hv to go back gynae again this tue so hope all will be alright.
dsii, swiss rolls not very sweet lah.. still ok for me loh... next time i wanna try strawberry one... maybe later can go marketplace see anyone organising BP near my area or not... then can also order some eclairs... hee hee...
think we cannot delete the achives leh only moderators can do it loh.... me also very pek chek with the long list of archives... maybe chin leng can help us....
Dsii, dun worry we wont forget u! Aiya... also dunno got ppl pair with me or not... in fact i was browsing the website ytd.. really like the clothes..still haven buy the dresses yet.... but sian loh have to buy in 2s.. somemore i still ask if my hb got paypal account then dun need to wait for another BP. I think total cost including shipping is around $70+.. imagine.. buy liao but cannot wear.. i think i sian 1/2...
pm
u hor..dun waste $$ lah....after birth might hv another BP mah..so wait till u slim down liao then buy loh....maybe got better designs...u wont know mah
dsii, pm,
yup, stay at aljunied area... why? wanna come my house party huh? keeke...
hello sugar,
yup, i lost about 0.5kg last week... i also eat alot as usual... but duno why my weight still dropped... did your bb gain any weight? if yes, then you dun have to worry... if bb never gain weight, then must be careful le... your gynae will advise you accordingly...
aiyo...where got space..ahahhaa....with the bb playpen...but worse come to worse no choice liao...must like that loh...for at least 1 mth...then my hb will hv to sleep next door liao..hahhahaa
Dsii, ur hubby back liao huh.. i think today no need to go out lioa la..by the time he comes back from washing his car he wil be so tired n sure knock off to sleep one.... then it will be evening again and he sure go out one..
sigh.. ytd before he went out he gave me the very guilty look and then ask me if im bored alone at home.. i just kept quiet abt it loh.. coz i also feel so heavy to go out ytd.. but today nan de he's not working and me one more week before confinement.. really dont wan to stay at home leh.. hopes he takes the initiative to ask me later.. else i sure die of boredom!
pm
just tell him u want to go out with him loh...as for me..i always say wat i think...like i will ask him...today nowhere to go meh? then he will ask..where u want to go..then me will just name the place...hahahaha..like just now..i called him said my fren asked us to go for dinner...he said ok...haha...no chance to said no...me very pai see hor???
DSii, I also like u.. if got place to go I will tell him.. but the problem is I dont have any in my mind now.. then he will ask me "ni xiang qu na li" then I say I dunno.. then the case will rest.... >___<
pm..hahaha...tot geberra will huan dao zui zui zui mah..she oso can come all the way to tampines liao..hehehehe...maybe even pasir ris she will come ah..
I think ytd we talked abt eating at the old airport road right? Then I sms him to ask him if wanna go there and eat. his response was like.. what's there to eat.. also hawker food what.. anyway.. in the end, I ate with inlaws while he went out with his friends loh....and came back ard 2 plus last night..
ya ya.. especially in the afternoon.. the sun and the heat emit like no need $$ one.. can die.... from suffocation - smell and drowned from own perspiration...
pm
aiyo...yesterday my hb also out to dinner with colleagues..farewell dinner for his subordinates..i will always asked what time he will be back..he said 10 plus..haha..at 11pm sharp..i called and asked him i tot 10 plus reaching home..now what time liao..hehhee....he said he sent his colleague home then went by the wrong way..then PIE jammed...i just hanged up on him...
Dsii, last time I also do that.. before I join the forums.. then i got so tired of calling him and asking him what time he comes back. Now i dont care liao.. u wanna come back u come back..dun wan done! Tired of asking u this and that.....
i asked u ah...me at tiems can feel contractions..but dunno BH or not lah..then hor...very heavy below...the tummy..then me going out later..do u think safer to put my hosp in the car?? hehehe..bring it along with me?? hahahaha....