(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB


halo.. mummies.. just came back from kkh and dinner..

my amniotic fluid really going low
sad.gif
seeing my gynae again on monday.. he say hav to induce liao if monday level fail.. he ask me to eat more wor... say might help bb to produce amniotic acid.. now i stress.. cos he say sometimes amniotic fluid low might be becos the cord goes round bb's neck..i very scare induce, but i think no choice also, shall do wat's best for bb.. as long as he healthy, i willing to do anything liao at this time.. veyr stress very stress...
 
my boy din sleep after his milk... so not got to entertain him. :p

ntuc hving bb fair these 2 weeks... alot of diapers, FM etc on sale. Mothers - quick go grab! hahah
 
NTUC arh... okok thanks MTDT. I am afriad that the diapers I bought for BB cannot fit, coz I bought new born size which can fit up to 3kg.. hearing my gynae i think it shld be more than 3kg..
 
up to 3kg? not lah...
i am still using NB for my boy... and it's still too big.

NB - shd be up to 6kg for mamy poko
 
Hi Mummies,

I'm back! I popped on 3 July via c-sect. My baby girl is 3.6kg.. bigger than expected
happy.gif
She is a bit jaundiced, hopefully she can be back with mummy and daddy tomorrow.

Now my breasts are hard as rock and nipples are so sore...right side bleed when I tried to pump...ouch! Managed to express some milk for hubby to bring to the hospital for my girl earlier. He'll bring another round later.
 
hi poppy.. glad to hear that u r well.. ur breasts hard as rock then how? still can pump?

how's ur wound? recovering well..
 
mummies, wat is 5-1 and 6-1 jabs? wat's the diff?

jurong gal, why u say induce might not be right for u? very curious...
 
misaryeo,

the lactation nurse told me to massage and put hot towel etc.... managed to get the milk out :p

the wound is fine except when getting up and sitting down.
 
me arhz, i hope after the 15th July lor...
Must register elder girl 4 primary school 1st...

I oso dun 1 2 wait so long... getting more n more tired liao...

Den baby kick like doin karate like dat, i told my colleagues she morning do yoga, noon time n night time do kick boxing...
 
Really lehz, she everytime kick, i feel like she poking me from inside...

U noe d feeling like sometimes ppl suddenly wan2 tickle u dat kind of pokey feeling?

den sometimes feel like stomach expand until cannot liao...

I oso didn't feel dis wif my elder girl...
dis one must be very notorious...

Kekeke
 
Mummies.. I am sweating.. despite just coming out from the bathroom.. prob because I bathe in "steam" room.. Hahaha I like to shower with very warm water.

Poppy, care to share u bill when u're free??
 
mich..
i oso feel my tummy damn tight,...aiyo like bursting..think the skin stretch till cannot stretch liao
i always hv this feeling...my belly button bursting soon..
 
Poppy, BTW who's yr PD? We were talking abt PD this morning..

Michelle, my kick is more like a nudgea n some hiccups kind.. seldom like poeky feeling leh..
 
MY - Hang in there and pls listen to your obgyn hor! Keeping you in my prayers too

Millie - Congrats!!! Thanks for sharing your birth story too!!!

Angeline - Its so good to hear from you. Take care and be strong!

liverpool - Congrats!!!! Happy daddyhood!!! Your wife is so strong and brave!!!

Lok - nope..still hanging in there!!! EDD supppose to be this Sat. How are you doing?
 
Poppy, ok.. coz i kinda of interested.. me also from GlenE.. so wanna know (if possible the breakdown). Oh I opted for Y Yip too.. Seems that she's v popular!
 
dsiitan,

Ya lor... same same...

PM,

Ya, den my little girl oso keep on hiccups...

Me craving 2 eat durian, hubby say cannot eat, lata i too heaty again
sad.gif

But now i eat alot of choclate... :D

swissroll can wait lar...
 
I was really disappointed with Gleneagles.... how screwed can they be??

share with you mummies another day. rest time.
 
PM,

last time i oso cannot shower cold water, a little of coldness like can kill, now pregnant hohz shower cold water like in heaven bcoz weather always so freaking hot!
 
Mich.. I know what u mean abt the weather.. coz me also victim! Hahaha... I will jump up and down if I shower in abit colder water.. now is like.. i cannot afford to jump.. haha
 
Hi MTBs,
Just came back from my gynae visit...
Doc says my placenta shows signs of maturing, but water level still high & bb still dun wanna come out.

I'm in my 39wks liao & am really impatient about the wait...Doc says mayb bb wans to wait for World Cup Final to be over, before popping...hahaha...my hubby is also hopping for tat to happen so that he can focus on his soccer game in the meantime...hehe
 
PM - the weather is a killer these days!!!! But hor, gov happy lah...all of us on aircon....bill will go up, up like superman!

YB - Hi there! My BB also comfy inside..haiz!
 


Back
Top