(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB


dsii,
i being to the 10dollar club before. Quite cheap but the sound system not as good as Kbox lah.
 
Hougang also hv kbox...

24 or 31? Hehe
Hope I can join this round.
happy.gif
 
Hi Mummies,

<font color="ff0000">I will be ordering next week, total I have 40 over pairs plus my personal order. Only can buy 20pairs per mth so some will fall over Nov.

Will be delivering End of Oct. Therefore collection might be delay till End Nov after my confinment. U might wish to cancel yr order if waiting time is not suitable.

Please double confirmed your order that there is no error as is non exchangable</font>

Please transfer to my POSB Saving accounts 121-46853-0. Item that are OOS, I will refund to your after collection.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Model</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Colour</TD><TD>Price</TD><TD>"After </TD></TR><TR><TD>Discount"</TD><TD>GST 7%</TD><TD>Total</TD><TD>Amt to Transfer </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>Prima</TD><TD>W8</TD><TD>Pearl</TD><TD>44.95</TD><TD>26.97</TD><TD>3.15</TD><TD>30.12</TD><TD>63.60 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Malinidi</TD><TD>W8</TD><TD>Cotton Candy</TD><TD>49.95</TD><TD>29.97</TD><TD>3.50</TD><TD>33.47</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Yuma</TD><TD>Prima</TD><TD>W8</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>44.95</TD><TD>26.97</TD><TD>3.15</TD><TD>30.12</TD><TD>30.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Klcc</TD><TD>Disney Girl Minnie Jane</TD><TD>C8/9</TD><TD>facshia/cotton candy </TD><TD>49.95</TD><TD>29.97</TD><TD>3.50</TD><TD>33.47</TD><TD>70.30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD></TD><TD>Disney Minnie Jane</TD><TD>W6</TD><TD>chocolate / cotton candy</TD><TD>54.95</TD><TD>32.97</TD><TD>3.85</TD><TD>36.82</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mezzo</TD><TD>Alice</TD><TD>C8/9</TD><TD>Ruby Red</TD><TD>49.95</TD><TD>29.97</TD><TD>3.50</TD><TD>33.47</TD><TD>33.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Lok</TD><TD>Disney Cars Kids Caymen</TD><TD>C8/9</TD><TD>Red/Seablue</TD><TD>49.95</TD><TD>29.97</TD><TD>3.50</TD><TD>33.47</TD><TD>33.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Dsii</TD><TD>Spidermen Kid Caymen</TD><TD>C10/11</TD><TD>Seablue / Red</TD><TD>49.95</TD><TD>29.97</TD><TD>3.50</TD><TD>33.47</TD><TD>67.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD></TD><TD>Disney Pirates Kids Cayman</TD><TD>J3/4</TD><TD>Black/Yellow</TD><TD>49.95</TD><TD>29.97</TD><TD>3.50</TD><TD>33.47</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Blessing</TD><TD>Suede Alice</TD><TD>W7</TD><TD>Brown</TD><TD>64.95</TD><TD>38.97</TD><TD>4.55</TD><TD>43.52</TD><TD>147.30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD></TD><TD>Patra</TD><TD>W8</TD><TD>Black/Gold</TD><TD>49.95</TD><TD>29.97</TD><TD>3.50</TD><TD>33.47</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD></TD><TD>disney mickey crocling</TD><TD>C10/11</TD><TD>black/red</TD><TD>54.95</TD><TD>32.97</TD><TD>3.85</TD><TD>36.82</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mens Athen</TD><TD>M10</TD><TD>choclate/light blue</TD><TD>49.95</TD><TD>29.97</TD><TD>3.50</TD><TD>33.47</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>eeyore</TD><TD>Sassari</TD><TD>W6</TD><TD>celery/white</TD><TD>64.95</TD><TD>38.97</TD><TD>4.5465</TD><TD>43.52</TD><TD>73.70 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD></TD><TD>kids scutes</TD><TD>C8/9</TD><TD>lavender/cotton candy</TD><TD>44.95</TD><TD>26.97</TD><TD>3.1465</TD><TD>30.12</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Lala</TD><TD>Womans Athens</TD><TD>W5</TD><TD>Charcoal / Cotton Candy</TD><TD>49.95</TD><TD>29.97</TD><TD>3.4965</TD><TD>33.47</TD><TD>133.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD></TD><TD>Womans Athens</TD><TD>W6</TD><TD>Pear / Orange</TD><TD>49.95</TD><TD>29.97</TD><TD>3.4965</TD><TD>33.47</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD></TD><TD>Supergirl girls mary jane</TD><TD>C10/11</TD><TD>Fuschia Glitter</TD><TD>49.95</TD><TD>29.97</TD><TD>3.4965</TD><TD>33.47</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD></TD><TD>Malindi</TD><TD>W7</TD><TD>Cotton Candy</TD><TD>49.95</TD><TD>29.97</TD><TD>3.4965</TD><TD>33.47</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Lollpop</TD><TD>Disney Mickey Crocling</TD><TD>C8/9</TD><TD>Pearl</TD><TD>54.95</TD><TD>32.97</TD><TD>3.8465</TD><TD>36.82</TD><TD>36.9 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Hong</TD><TD>Disney girl minnie jane</TD><TD>J1</TD><TD>Red/White</TD><TD>49.95</TD><TD>29.97</TD><TD>3.4965</TD><TD>33.47</TD><TD>93.70 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kids Cayman</TD><TD>C10/11</TD><TD>Chocolate</TD><TD>44.95</TD><TD>26.97</TD><TD>3.1465</TD><TD>30.12</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD></TD><TD>Malindi</TD><TD>W8</TD><TD> brown Patone 1</TD><TD>44.95</TD><TD>26.97</TD><TD>3.1465</TD><TD>30.12</td></tr></table>
 
zita

let me know if u want me to pass u cash or tt to u...k?

zita/lala
did u buy the "insect mini book from lavina? I did , abd was very surprised that gerrard listen attentively while i read him 2 books.

zit
 
just now went whitesands shopping mall for dinner....came across bata and they are hving sales...i bought a pair of black bubble gummers sport shoes for ian(for next jan when sch starts) only $10...mainly the prices from $10-$15...alot girly designs tooooo.....wanna buy for xmas or CNY..can go grab now...heheehe..sales islandwide...
 
cos the design i wanted initially whitesands dun hv..asked me if wanna go century sq...i sianz...so took another pattern one...
 
zita

just rem u mention that u need to collect the crocs from someone in pasir ris...

want me to go collect then i pass u on sat kids loft?

was out the whole morning..brought the kids to litle neuro tree then to "my gym"
 
the books are x but notice gerrard like it very mcuh when lavina use the "spider" book

so decided to buy. luckily he really like it. read another book on" frog" before he sleep.seem like i cultivating him to go into science consciously haha
 
mezzo

wondering wat u feel about the jap teacher at little neuro tree today?

find her very new and inexperience, kinds find today class "not" fruitful and think gerrard oni rem playing game dats all
 
Zita,
If amanda/Dsii collecting in pasir ris can i collect my crocs from them?
Can i pass u the money for the crocs this sunday at eeyore's place or u prefer me to trsf?

Amanda.
Ya i dnt like the jap teacher yest...she trainee teacher...too slow motion. End up my gal very bored i think she do the activities faster than the teacher can teach. Hope next week resume back to Teacher kawa.
Dunno y they always like to use sunday classes as training ground.
 
hey mummies...

can ask u for advice? My colleague just called and said she kena HFMD from her nephew. I had lunch with her and some other colleagues on Thu but we never share food or anything...just talked. Any likelihood that I can escape kena'ing it? I scared I kena and pass to Arin ah...
 
CHM,
Hmm...HFMD is spread thru water droplets/saliva. If immune system happens to be weak, then more probability to get infected. Actually adults normally not likely to get infected cos of stronger immune system...mayb ur colleague just happened to be weaker?
 
Thanks Dsii &amp; Amanda...if i need help, will look for yr.

eeyore so jeolous leh...I go to the loo, miss out the snap....can email me bo?
Got receive my sms? I will video down sat class...then pass yr a copy on sunday, for remembrance...
 
zita,
dun worry, so many cameras there, sure managed to capture... will send to u but wait for amanda's email.
saw your sms... if not too troublesome of cos good... thks in advance!!!

amanda, can give me your email boh...
 
so 12 families confirmed coming, then I'll order food for AT LEAST 24 adults... If more are coming, pls inform before thursday...

Jul 2006 Thread Gathering
Venue: eeyore's lovenest (near YCK MRT)
Date : 19 Oct
Time: 4pm onwards
Food: Might settle for KFC &amp; Pizza

0. eeyore_03 (ok)
1. dsii (ok)
2. zita (ok)
3. PM (ok)
4. mtdt (ok)
5. ylc (tbc)
6. ep
7. JUL (ok)
8. YB
9. Lucida(tbc)
10. liverpool (will go with wife, ji wei da. OK)
11. Mezzo17 (ok)
12. lok (ok)
13. lala
14. Hong (ok)
15. peach (ok)
16. Melody (ok)


Hong,
remember u mentioned Fa Yuen street got nice children clothes, where is it located huh??
 
zita,

Please let me know if my crocs order is captured in this batch so that I can wire you the $. I won't be abe to meet you at kidsloft for the next 2 weekends cos I have rescheduled Wallace on morning classes cos clash with his afternoon nap.

Many thanks.
 
Eeyore,
When u visit the ladies street or the Fa yuen street, go to the shop at the side instead of the street stalls. More things to see and buy but I dun know do they have discount now and has the fashion change to thicker clothes. If u wanna get branded kids clothes then u can try Stanley market but that will be like 30min to stanley.

MT,
yes I am coming.
 
Jul 2006 Thread Gathering
Venue: eeyore's lovenest (near YCK MRT)
Date : 19 Oct
Time: 4pm onwards
Food: Might settle for KFC &amp; Pizza

0. eeyore_03 (ok)
1. dsii (ok)
2. zita (ok)
3. PM (ok)
4. mtdt (ok)
5. ylc (tbc)
6. ep
7. JUL (ok)
8. YB (ok)
9. Lucida(tbc)
10. liverpool (will go with wife, ji wei da. OK)
11. Mezzo17 (ok)
12. lok (ok)
13. lala
14. Hong (ok)
15. peach (ok)
16. Melody (ok)
 
Lates Update = 13 families
btw any maid coming and eating??


Jul 2006 Thread Gathering
Venue: eeyore's lovenest (near YCK MRT)
Date : 19 Oct
Time: 4pm onwards
Food: Might settle for KFC &amp; Pizza

1. eeyore_03
2. dsii
3. zita
4. PM
5. mtdt
6. JUL
7. YB
8. liverpool
9. Mezzo17
10. lok
11. Hong
12. peach
13. Melody


TBD
1. ylc
2. ep
3. Lucida
4. lala
 
eeyore,
how long are we going to stay at ur place? 7pm, 8pm then I see if I wanna wait for my hubby to fetch us.
 
Hong, usually our function room type gathering is until 8 or 9pm... dsii long enough boh??? i think i need to cater more food and drinks for after chit-chatting session... mayb this time round we should get more papers and pens, crayons, etc for the kids to draw and not walking around exercise...
 
i think 8plus9 is th enorm..cos next day is a working day leh..hehehe

ya ya..more papres, pens, coluring stuff...

and more drinks...hahaha....
 



Back
Top