JP,
Angeline shld be recovering. I dun have her contact and i think we better not bother her now. Let her rest and sort out the stuffs. Once she is ready she will appear.
PM,
i also wanted to get the bumpermat but the range i am looking are all pretty ex. They have diff range and diff thickness. I find the material no bad, may be i can start saving for it, get it before my baby boy can crawl.
OK u go and rest 1st. Chat later!
JP,
there is one PD at Pasir Ris Elis Mall. Not very ex, sometime consultation + medicine only cost me $45. Sometime only $20 if i am taking one medicine.
Jab will be slightly more ex than the polyclinic but i dun have to wait that long. If weekend will be like 1 hr but weekday is only 15 - 30 mins.
I have bad waiting experience in polyclinic. I gave up on them. hahhaa..