(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Cutie,
Yea, just hoping that Kell would understand when I resume traveling.

Pawprint,
Very nice pinatas! Dun worry, we will get to meet up one of these days.

Books,
Hey, those stayed in Tampines could drop by Temasek Polytechnic. The campus bookstore sells many books that are relevant to our tots ... at a very good price too!
 


<font color="ff0000">SANDPLAY TOMORROW</font>

Dear Mummies,
I can't remember who are joining in and who are not. Nonetheless, we will be at the Changi Beach Club at 10am tomorrow. Do give me a ring when you arrive so that we could pick you up from the receptionist. My HP is 98772056. And I might need to borrow toddler sunblock from one of you lei ... forgot to buy that!
 
paula,
transparent toiletries bag will do, right? or have to be strictly ziplock bag?

spicegal, mspiggy, cutiezayn,
thanks
happy.gif


lyn,
thanks i've checked the weight limit is 14kg. how many toys and diapers did u bring on board? u bring porridge in food jar for A's meal in flight? my flight is 17 hours, my food jar cannot keep warm that long. i plan to bring cooler bag n ask them to heat up just b4 meal. already arranged w/ them for that
happy.gif


pawprint,
wow.. how did u make the pinatas?
 
Mum2B,
Small transparent ziplock bag. They are quite strict on that. Pack a few empty ones in your bag, just in case. I was lucky in that incident cos an American lady came to my excuse. There is also a regulation on the total volume of liquid that is permitted on board. I cant remember if it is 50 ml or 100 ml. But just pack all your mini toiletries into the ziplock bag would do. Singapore side is not strict on these it is the US side who are very particular about all these. Also, be prepared to take off your shoes at every custom check.
 
Angel,
Found these in my recipes book.

Oat and Fruit Porridge
1/2 Chinese spoon oatmeal or rolled oats
1/2 cup infant FM or BM
1 Chinese spoon soaked and chopped fruits or mashed fruits.

Cook the oatmeal in 1/2 cup water and when the mixture begins to boil, lower the flame and simmer till the porridge is thick and soft. Add the milk and fruit and cook a further one minute. Cool and serve.
 
Quick savoury oat porridge

1/2 Chinese spoon oatmeal or rolled oats
1 Chinese spoon chopped or minced meat
1/2 Chinese spoon diced tau kwa
1/2 Chinese spoon chopped greens (i.e., spinach or chye sim)
1/4 cup infant FM or BM
Water or vegetable stock

Cook the oatmeal in 1/2 cup water or stock. When the mixture begins to boil, lower the flame and allow to smimmer for a while. Add the milk and other ingredients and cook to the desired consistency. Add a little water or stock if necessary.
 
pawprint, u are really so creative & good with ur hands, pls come tw and be our art teacher!!
happy.gif


Mommies & babies... enjoy yourselves 2moro @ sandplay! think of us!!!

dal... jz is allowed to play w kell BUT not too close yea... ;-)
 
pauline, dal, rodeo, wen

super fun at sandplay and pool today ... really shiok.

pauline - thanks for opening the place up to us .... u r rite, changi beach is indeed v pretty and quaint. And the sea is surprisingly quite clear ... wif no crude oil leakage, unlike East Coast!! When I last went to East Coast, my and baby's feet brought back 'black gold' - oil !!
 
pauline, aishite, wen and dal,

The sandplay followed by pool this morning is great! 8) ER KO when we left CBC. He's still zzzz cos he woke up 730am this morning.

Pauline: Christmas Bash is 16 Dec aft? Should be just me & ER attending.
 
hi mummies,

just wondering if you have lobang for hdb flat rental for short term (abt 5mths)... we are doing major reno & the entire family has to move out.. sigh now stuck... cos rental so ex and so difficult to find short term rental.
 
Mich,
Warning no use one lah you should be physically here!! JZ sees Kell in her sexy swimsuit too, how huh? Kiekie.

Ashite,
Great to know that you have fun. I told you rite? My friends 20 months old son found an item used by adults at East Coast last weekend. He was super paranoid and sterilized his sons hands with dettol for one full week, I was told. Super clean beach at CBC and we loves it. Good to go there in the early mornings so that we could have the beach or pool to ourselves. Maybe we should frequent the place more often! There is a nice children play area with Lil Tikes toys too

Rodeo,
Great to see you and muacks muacks for joining in the bash. Yes, its on the 16th of Dec! The club will revert on the quotation for us hosting our Christmas Bash there Im sure we will have fun!
 
Pauline,
Thanks for inviting us to Changi Beach Club. It was really fun! And great to have the beach and pool to ourselves!

Aishite, Wen and Rodeo,
Great meeting you again!

Aishite,
Thanks for doing the dunking for me. I think Jezoir really enjoyed himself in the water and plan to take him for a swim every week if possible. :)
 
Hb touched up a piccie of the group picture ... interesting to c the different temperament of the kiddies, here's my first stab on what's running thru their minds:

gabby - i luv to touch your hair, kelly
kelly - stop it, my hair is my precious asset!!
jezoir - wat's happening to e pile of sand in front of me?
En Rui - I am staying out of this.
Shannon - blur ...
Kee En - the sea out there is gorgeous .. wat a beautiful day.


993023.jpg

993024.jpg

993025.jpg
 
Hi all, sandplay really looks fun! Too bad I woke up with a throbbing headache and could not make it. I have packed all the barangs for sandplay, now still seating in my living room. Haiz.

Dal, haha sorry I was not feeling well yesterday, stayed home and slept till almost 12 noon.
 
Sandplay

Lots of fun! Thank you Paula for everything!
happy.gif


Dal, Rodeo, Aishite,
Really nice to meet up again!
happy.gif


Some more pix


993318.jpg

993319.jpg

993320.jpg

993321.jpg
 
Suggestions for regional travel in Nov/Dec:

Ello mummies, any suggestion where's good for regional travel in Nov/Dec? I wanted to hit Bali, but was told it's monsoon season then, whilst Phuket's weather will be ok.

Is there any place similar in essence to Bali but with decent weather then? Tks tks.
 
toad, the monsoon season in thailand is always so not true! i'll be there in nov., wanna meet up? hitting hua hin, koh samui & bkk.

joyful mum & dal, that's such a funny pict of jz!! looks like he's taking a dump! haha!!

zyan, why dun u organize? i'll be sure to sign up too!!
happy.gif
 
Spicegal,
No worries ... I will organize another one in October okay?

Kell is ill again lei ... she woke up with a croaky throat this morning and she is breathing very heavily ... think have to see Winston again.
 
Hi Mummies,
Kell finally finished her photo shoots! Actually hor, I think it is more fun to have them in the studio when they are able to walk less exhausting for the parents! Haha!

Some of the candid ones
993574.jpg
993575.jpg
 
Paula
Lovely pix of Kelly. Make me iche for another photo shot..keke. Yeap, I love the small girl in big world too. Wonder if can photoshop the beach ball to the earth...hm...
 
pc:

kell's really pretty in those piccies. And the focus is good, just her and the subject matter, against mostly white background.
 
Good morning ladies...

Wah... the sandplay looks fun...


mtdt,
I only bought one book. hahaha... buy for the sake of buying cos took taxi there and back :p Think I will wait for Borders or Kino sale.
 
Paula, nice photos of Kelly! I also like the one with the beach ball, very sweet!

Same as Wen, you are tempting me to have another photo shoot. haha...
 
Spicegal,
Yea, should bring Jerica for anothor shoot. She is the belle of our thread lei. Really less exhausting as I told David that I wanted candid shots ... so Kell was playing in the studio and he was snapping away. All done in an hours time! 82 pics!
 
morning gals.

beachplay - wow!!! looks really fun leh! I support sunday too! hahaha...Sat is always enrichment class and my "mom's" day.

Kelly - oh, sick again uh? these days the weather v bad, one min sunny, one min rainy. Zav also down with slight cough on friday. but nevertheless, she looks pretty in the pics! I also like "candid" shots.

Bird park - went BP on sunday... wow, I din noe bird park is soooooo fun. I actually enjoyed it more than going to the zoo! hahaha I always tot bird park boring leh! :p I am so wrong... Zav also enjoyed himself v much.... head keep going left/right to catch those flying birds. hahaha
 
sunflower - nope, din sign up....as company hv corporate pass, so will make full use of them. haha
u also went with Amy on friday right? u sign up for the club? So envy u and amy - every Fri is outing day!
happy.gif


toyrus warehse sale - anyone went? I went on sat (when zav sleeping in my mom's plc)... wow, grab quite alot of stuff. hahaha... charm... spend $$ and more rubbish at home! faintz. :p
 
Good morning!

Pauline: Christmas gathering there should be nice. It's really a reserved place. Nice studio photos of Kelly
happy.gif


Can mummies email me the photos taken on sandplay last Sat? My email is rodeong at gmail dot com. Thanks a lot!
 
mtdt,

ya, went last fri.. heehee this is my 2nd visit to BP in my entire life!! nope, didn't sign up. wow so good, got company pass.. seems like not many company has BP pass. haha next time I know who to call to go BP liao
wanna join us this fri? you eng eng come out join us la but no itinerary yet..
so many pp thot you working for MPH at the books sales!


re: Toysrus sales
aiya! I forgot all about it!
sad.gif
any good buys?? keke... got storage problem? I can loan space for your toys at very good rate! Pls call for the rates
happy.gif
 
sunflower!!!!

u still wan to "rent" my toys! heard ur plc got enough toys to entertain kids for 1yr leh! hahahah :p

alot of good buys - I have to go thru 3 rounds to cut down on my loot. my hubby nearly flip! hahahah then stayed there till abt 5pm+ when my mom called and ask me if I am coming back soon as she din hv time to cook with Zav running ard. hahahaha :p
 
<font face="tahoma"> good morning ladies.

the sandplay looks sooooo fun! too bad wes is not feeling well
sad.gif


his fever still up and down over the weekends... we brought him to PD again and he's suffering from very bad throat infection. he's not eating and drinking at on sat.. very worrying. we gotta use syringe to force milk. he lost so much weight just over 2 days! my heart is bleeding now.

he doesnt want anything
sad.gif
how to make him eat and drink???? </font>
 
mspiggy,

oh dear. hope Wes recovers soon. very bad throat infection - think its painful for W when he swallows food/drink that's why refusing food. Try offer him everything like his favourites. continue with doc's medi, hope he recovers soon & appetite comes back.

mtdt,

nope la, not renting your toys. I'm offering to help you store your 'rubbish' buys wahahah :p
you come my place see where got toys to entertain for 1 year!! aiyoyo..
 
mspiggy

try giving Wes fruits like starfruits. This fruit does miracle to bad sore throat for adult, i think this shld go to same to toddlers too. Or gives soft fruits like Kiwi, papaya, grapes or banana. and of cos, if he is willin to take in water, give him as much as possible.
 


mspiggy

try giving Wes fruits like starfruits. This fruit does miracle to bad sore throat for adult, i think this shld go to same to toddlers too. Or gives soft fruits like Kiwi, papaya, grapes or banana. and of cos, if he is willin to take in water, give him as much as possible.
 

Back
Top