happysunflower
New Member
mum2b,
I am not as well travelled, but I can suggest that you let her sit by the window on the plane? During take off and landing, there will be air pressure difference in the ears. It can get a bit uncomfortable. A got pretty uncomfortable, but he was fine cos I was playing with him with the toy he got from the airstewardess
He just kept rubbing his ears. Bring something she's interested in, then take it out to play with her just during take off and during landing. Dun start before take-off or landing. kekeke.. just in case, the interests get worn off.
For food, what does F eat normally. A loves oatmeal a lot. Whenever I have no time to cook, I will cook oatmeal for him. Nowadays, I add blended black sesame, almond and walnut powder to his oatmeal. So thats very easy. Our 2 weeks in KL, we stayed in apartment so still can cook porridge for him. Find some easy to cook food that F will eat. Does F eat baked potato, steam sweetcorn? Maybe can get that from the restaurants there?
dor,
Sure. Do let me know what you found
Thank you... The best is good and near.
mspiggy,
How do you find Learning vIsion at Grassroot club? I think my neighbour's gal is going there.
toto,
Today, A was playing on his own while I have my broken sleep. He would play, then climb all over me, then go and play on his own again. I still have the feeling that he's bored at home.
poohy,
There's a LW in United Square, but when I surfed their website, I cannot find anything about playgroup for 18 months. I am thinking if wanna put A in playgroup, gotta start in Jan08. I am scared he will feel unwanted if I put him in playgroup when babies arrive.
Nowadays, my hubby will make milk for A. Lately, if A poo, I will feel like puking with the smell...
During weekends, my hubby will help to look after and play with A, while I sleep
Last Friday was a bit crazy for me. A and me were napping, and halfway, he woke up and cried very hard like never before. He cried till breathless that kind, and I was so tired to stand and carry and pat. In the end, I gotta sing and pat him. He stopped crying once I put him on top of me and started singing. ***faintz***
I am not as well travelled, but I can suggest that you let her sit by the window on the plane? During take off and landing, there will be air pressure difference in the ears. It can get a bit uncomfortable. A got pretty uncomfortable, but he was fine cos I was playing with him with the toy he got from the airstewardess
For food, what does F eat normally. A loves oatmeal a lot. Whenever I have no time to cook, I will cook oatmeal for him. Nowadays, I add blended black sesame, almond and walnut powder to his oatmeal. So thats very easy. Our 2 weeks in KL, we stayed in apartment so still can cook porridge for him. Find some easy to cook food that F will eat. Does F eat baked potato, steam sweetcorn? Maybe can get that from the restaurants there?
dor,
Sure. Do let me know what you found
mspiggy,
How do you find Learning vIsion at Grassroot club? I think my neighbour's gal is going there.
toto,
Today, A was playing on his own while I have my broken sleep. He would play, then climb all over me, then go and play on his own again. I still have the feeling that he's bored at home.
poohy,
There's a LW in United Square, but when I surfed their website, I cannot find anything about playgroup for 18 months. I am thinking if wanna put A in playgroup, gotta start in Jan08. I am scared he will feel unwanted if I put him in playgroup when babies arrive.
Nowadays, my hubby will make milk for A. Lately, if A poo, I will feel like puking with the smell...
Last Friday was a bit crazy for me. A and me were napping, and halfway, he woke up and cried very hard like never before. He cried till breathless that kind, and I was so tired to stand and carry and pat. In the end, I gotta sing and pat him. He stopped crying once I put him on top of me and started singing. ***faintz***