(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Sunflower,
She isn't eating anything at all!! She loves water and can usually finish one bottle of water whenever we give her ... but today, she entertained me by taking a sip only! How to stay hydrated? Sigh.
 


<font face="tahoma">
paula,
wes can take sips from cup... but cant drink for it yet. still need a long long way to go for him! hehee</font>
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="century">paula</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">what's your blog addy? Opps..luckily Mich not around..Shhhhsss</font></font>
 
paula - boh bian loh... hv to keep giving her at intervals. then she entertain u slip abit abit... will be alot loh.
happy.gif


for solid - think it's ok if she dun eat for today...
 
Aiya, hope can join you all on 22nd Sept. Only mummies and babies are welcome is it...sori huh 1st time joining the gathering, not sure how keke....
 
MTDT, haha...cannot walk properly already want to walk fast fast, then she keeps imagining people trying to catch her from behind...faint!

Paula, its norm for her to reject all types of food/water cos she is not feeling well, just have to keep trying. Feed small portions on more regular basis.
 
Btw, I am requesting for a private trial class (for us only) with GUG. They are trying to fit us in and will call me when they have find a slot for us. Will keep you all updated. Trial fee is S$45.00 if I remember correctly and it is a 90-minutes session.
 
paula - tat time think serene set up a yahoo group. then posts on yahoo gp will auto generate a email to the "group" pple.

maybe this will be a good way.
 
Joyfulmum,
I ordered liao. You want to check with Sally at Toko if she has ready stocks? If not, let me know. I will prob place another order with Alextoys.com next week. Forget to get her the floor puzzle!
 
mspiggy: Hmmm, I've not seen your hub b4...feel that Wes looks like u 8)

Paula: My email is rodeong at gmail dot com. Thanks.
 
Paula
Saw the flute on Tokomama website. Selling at S$23.90. Oh dear...shopping again? :p

Just got water colors by Faber-Castle and Colored tissue paper at Popular. At 20% discount now. FC is the only brand I see 'safe for children' on it..hehe... Maybe that is why I have to pay more for it compared to other brands.
happy.gif


I have never use poster colors before in my life. Do I just dip the paint brush in and paint on paper? :p
 
Joyfulmum,
ELC has a good range on arts and crafts material too. Check out their outlet at United Square. Crayola is a good brand for tots too ... non toxic!

Check with Sally if she has ready stocks.
 
Paula,
thanks. I've been down w/ flu and passed it to F again. lucky she only had mild runny nose for 2 days, n stopped after i gave her runny nose syrup.
hmm.. thanks for the reminder about cooking. i thought since we can use the electric water boiler which is provided by the hotel, so i was thinking i can use electric slow cooker which doesn't produce any smoke. then how ah..
hubby is going to california.

tinklebel,
wah i'm asking advise but nobody gives yet :p sure will share w/ u if i really go there, coz it depends whether i can get visa.

hi wen
happy.gif
changed ur nick? G is so smart n advanced ya.. my F is still babbling
sad.gif
 
paula,
i've applied for google grp. tks!

re:books
aiyo asked my sil to go popular get the books for me.. ended up she was convinced by the sales to buy DK wipe & clean books.. & she bot 3 books cos got 20% disc.. 1 book cost abt $22..
 
Paula

haiz..went PD liao.PD say something like stomach flu virus but now slowly became mild bronchitis liao.
sad.gif


She been coughing badly, v cranky, super glue, cry very easily n non-controllable + she got bad nappy rash...* faint * now she so tired..hope her cough won't wake her up again.

I rub the vapour rub liao..hope it helps.i rub on feet,chest,back.. do we need to rub v long? use alot? any advise? me nv use b4 thats y..
 
Angeline,
Aiyo, poor baby! And poor mommy! If got block nose, can try to use Olbas oil. Can get from Watson or Gurdian. Panda and Poohy introduced it, I think. Just put one to 2 drops on baby shirt or at a pillow nearby (NOT to her skin) and it helps with breathing. It works for G. Hope she gets well soon. You take care too.

Mum2B,
Yeap, I just changed my nick. G is going to be 16 mths 2mr. So dont' be alarmed when I share on her development.
happy.gif
Something for Jun mommies to look forward to in another month to come.
happy.gif
 
panda:
wow so nice pics. u look so chio in e pic. haha. btw how did u manage to use the black border on ur pics, i like it, very outstanding....ppt?
 
Wen,

ok.will get that when i next pass by guardian etc. can really faint man.am soo tired out.+ shes teething.got 3 teeth coming out.2 molar + 1 bottom.
sad.gif
 
duffybuff - ooh!!! hahaha...
but DK books are alot prettier I must agree. I bought the wipe and clean animal book (becos din noe got this orchard deal)... the content inside is much better compare to priddy books.
happy.gif
so still a good deal.
happy.gif
(btw is ur SIL paying for the books! ahha)

Angeline - ooh.. poor C.
give her more water, dilute her milk... no chicken (as cos phlem) best only plain porridge with lean meat. (help to reduce heatiness)
 
Angeline, oh dear, both u & C take care.

Paula, PD sometimes advise Pedialyte... flavoured type is nicer. But u r already doing the right thing... dun worry abt solid intake at all.
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="century">Kite</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">hee..lao chio..yap i used powerpoint, set the background to black</font></font>

<font color="ff6000"><font face="century">Angeline</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">highly recommend olbas oil (recommended by poohy). Yest nite i also down with bad runny nose, dip a few drops on tissue paper & place beside pillow, it helps! For C, u can dip 1 drop on her blouse, will help relieve the blocked nose. Hope she gets well soon</font></font>
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="century">Angeline</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">this is the one.</font></font>

962398.jpg

Description:
A mixture of essential pure plant oils originated in Switzerland for relief of bronchial and nasal congestion and hay fever by inhallation and for symptomatic relief of mascular pain by application to the skin.
 
MMI Tamp,
quickly scrolled... someone checking it out? Heard it isn't very nice.

Sun2flower,
I'm looking fwd to meeting u guys 22 Sept!
 
How to use Olbas Oil
As an inhalant Adults and children aged 2 and over:
Inhale 2 or 3 drops from a tissue so clear painful sinuses and nasal congestion. Supervision may be necessary with young children. At night sprinkle 2 or 3 drops onto a tissue placed inside a pillowcase for all night relief.

Children 3 months-2 years: Place 1 drop on a tissue and hold close to, but not touching, the child and allow child to breathe in vapour. At night place 1 drop on a tissue and place in the room out of the child's reach.

The recommended dose may be added to hot water and the vapour inhaled, or left in the bedroom overnight Ensure hot water is kept out of the reach of children.

Not recommended for babies under 3 months old

http://www.mypharmacy.co.uk/medicines/medicines/o/olbas/olbas_oil.htm
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="century">pawprint</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">u up so early? Nice weather to laze in bed. How's A & I?</font></font>
 


Angeline,
Poor thing! Hope C gets well soon. You try to take care too. Think my G is teething too...coz was very unsettling last night.

pawprint
Me, I am gonna check out Tamp MMI. So, no good? Hm... I got and see see look look. Btw, where did you send Athena for classes? I am looking at 2 weekdays only for G. Most likely that Grandpa has to go with G so have to be nearer to home.
 

Back
Top