(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

mtdt, vivi

MT me... where's bottle tree park ??
happy.gif


spicegal,

Be Warned! VERY MESSY !!
happy.gif
hahah but have great fun!
 


MTDT,

OH nice environment hor.

They didnt checked so i just let my boy join in or maybe becos we attend the function so they bo bianz also.

My boy managed to catch 1 fish with my help.
happy.gif


Then most of the time, he was playing with the water and catch the fish.

Think they will enjoy it better when they are much older. :0

Wen,

Thanks for the popular card.
happy.gif
 
Sunflower, then i should get the plastic apron overall from toyrus and let her wear old clothes...haha...must try it when my mum is not around...else she will fainto!!
 
sunflower,
nope, but my mum's friend saw her so i thought was a bit strange... my dad even jokingly told her think u saw a ghost (haha.. hungry ghost mth)
But today i checked WP online and saw that she already got another employer (No 5.. i was No4) and started in end Aug.
 
sunflower & Spicegal -

a better idea... dun let her wear anything loh (only diaper)... after tat straight away go bath. :p maybe can do "body art" too! hahha :p
 
And the worst thing is that her friend saw her in Bukit Panjang!!
I am scared she will take revenge on my parents and kids since we terminated her employment.
 
Sunflower,
The paint brush is like the one Shichida used to do "Image training"...The game where they give children a painting of Mona Lisa then gave them a paint brush, a drawing board, and a coloring palate and asked them to pretend to paint. It is quite long but G seems to be fine with it.

Spicegal,
Ya lor..paid nearly S$20 for it! And "cook" in the taxi with the driver complaining away...poor fellow...and poor me...hehe. Good thing I had such a joyous day yesterday and decided not to let this spoil today's mood.
happy.gif


Somehting even more simtia...we lost one side of the SeeKaiRun shoes of G over the weekend! Now have to shop for shoes again! Cost us >USD40 to get it over here. Argg..anyway, where to find good shoes? If possible, any plaec got good bargains? Any recommendation? She needs a pair of outdoor shoes. TIA.
 
Sunflower,

i bring Zayn for the 3.5yr old trial class but not Zach. Must be 18 months then can join the trial class and Zach only 15 months now.
The one u organise at GUG is for how old baby huh, Zach can join or not ??
 
Hi All,

Where is the gathering on 21st sept huh, c free to take leave so can join u all.
Must meet up with you all then easlier to talk next time. Keke...
 
21st got gathering meh? no lah... it;s 22nd is it? at sunflower home loh.

but hor, usu for zav, he will knock out from 2-5pm on sat (after his SM Class). so dun think i can go
sad.gif
 
GUG TRIAL: 16 September 2007
Some of you might have already recieved my sms on this. Mummies who have confirmed attending the trials are:

1. Ashite
2. Duffy
3. Dal
4. Carebear
5. Paula
6. Angeline
7. sunflower (TBC)
8. toto
 
Huh, did I see wrongly. I saw Spicegal worte 21st mah. I didn't go thru all chat, too long liao.
Sori sori suflower so is Paula that organise it, Monday blue so sotong today.
So i should be able to join la....how to go about it huh..Paula ??
 
aiyoh... wen why u change nick... used to calling u wen leh. haha :p

no lobang lah.. bleh... i better dun talk so much liao... if not, kenna suan again. *run liao*
 
good morn mummies

i got Mandy a real mini piano last wkend from mytoys BP. I love it manz... The tune are fine , able to play.
happy.gif


960834.jpg
960835.jpg
Hey, see I can play w my feet too :p

mtdt
Onz for lunch. but if it's raining too heavily, then cancel okie. will see the weather later and sms u to final confirm later.

vivi
forget abt the postage.

paula
Plse include me in the GUG trial on 16th sept, 2pm. thks
 
GUG TRIAL: 16 September 2007
Some of you might have already recieved my sms on this. Mummies who have confirmed attending the trials are:

1. Ashite
2. Duffy
3. Dal
4. Carebear
5. Paula
6. Angeline
7. sunflower (TBC)
8. toto
9. Dor
 
dor - ya, i also beoing the little sofa tat M is sitting on... elmo sofa??

from where?

the piano looks good leh!
happy.gif
 
Dor,
Nice piano. I have been eyeing that one too...but ex for me.. Cost about $90 right? Mandy so cute, play with her feet.
happy.gif
 
Hey

the piano cost $60. got BP less 20% + 15%. so i grab it. wanted to get during the 1st time round but no discount.

hehehe...RE: ELMO GIGGLING SOFA SEAT

sorry folks, dun think is available in spore unless toyrus bring them in. Got in from Sydney Toyrus... Hauled it back from my last trip in Apr.

spicegal : mandy's fav is also Elmo... the way she pronouce Elmo is so sweet. hahaha
 
Good morning ladies!

MTDT: R u cheonging to Popular later? If yes, can help me get the 3 books below? 3 for $12 right? TIA.
1) My Little Word Book
http://www.priddybooks.com/book.aspx?id=740
2) My Big Animal Book
http://www.priddybooks.com/book.aspx?id=706
3) My Big Truck Book
http://www.priddybooks.com/book.aspx?id=708

Dor: Nice mini piano you've got for Mandy :0 If you're meeting MTDT for lunch later, can help me 'keep' the books in your office 1st? I'll collect from you the next time we meet for lunch, maybe next week, otherwise during gathering at sunflower's place.

Wen: Gabby is really smart. She's advanced in many areas. For MMI Tampines, the playgroup starts for 18mth onwards. Class size is 1-8. Each session is 2 hrs, 9-11am or 11-1pm. You can opt for 2x, 3x or 5x session per week. I've not seen the place though. You can arrange to go down to take a look.

Re: Finger painting
I'm interested to let ER try this too. But can only do on weekends when mil is not around. I'm sure she can't stand the mess :p
 
Dor,
BP still on? I drool over your piano liao.
happy.gif


Rodeo,
Think G knows how to do it coz my dad showed her how to do the puzzles by repetition...not by nature lah. :p. But mama here is still happy to see her doing it. That sort of offset the lost I felt on the shoe that got lost on the way to zoo on Sat.

Thanks for info on MMI. Will check them out. Thinking to send her for class twice a week...think need to persuade my dad to bring her. I go 'reki' and let you know if it is good.
happy.gif


Finger paint
I got the ones that Toyrus sells, in tubs and non-toxic. Yeap, I only let her play during weekends. Have to strip her down to her diapers. Then put the art apron around her (or I realise can also let her wear my old t-shirt). And then straight to shower after that. Also, I put newspaper (or wrap disposable table cloth) on the table and floor to minimise spills.
 
Dor : Wa.. very nice piano, color so sweet.

paula : Can I know the trail at GUG this sunday is Gifted babes or gifted tots, anyone know ??
 
Joy...wow Gabby is so smart, Jerica only knows how to remove the puzzles and leave it all over the place...faint!!

Dor, mandy can call elmo also ah...so clever! Nice sofa, too bad cannot be found here.

Rodeo, last Sat when i went orchard popular, i saw no more my little word book. Only left with my little counting book. I bought the last my little animal book.

Still got many stocks for
1)my little counting book
2)my big animal book
3)my big truck book
4)1st 100 words
5)1st 100 animals
6)wipe clean ABC book
7)wipe clean 123 book
 


Back
Top