Mummies,
I have brought a few DK board books for Kelly. One is on body parts whereas the other is on animals. Very vivid picture illustration. The former introduces the tots to the different parts of our body and illustrates some of the gestures that they are able to perform, I.e., peekaboo, hands up, laughing and etc.. Kell is able to relate to those gestures. Say, if she flip to the page whereby the baby had his hands up, Kell would respond by raising her hands up to. I brought the books from one of the campus bookstores. If you are interested, let me know and I will check with my ex-colleagues if I could purchase from them at a special discount. By the way, the DK potty books are highly recommended book. The whole list of DK books could be viewed at us.dk.com. Sigh, if only I am still with that publisher! Ill be entitled to staff discount!!!
Drop me an e-mail if you are keen;
[email protected].
Wen,
I have ordered the non-toxic finger paint bottles from Alextoys. My galfriend recommend it highly and I am giving it a try.
Duffy,
I am also thinking of placing Kelly in one of those weekend enrichment/playgroup classes. Let me know if you are interested in attending any trials, okay? I have been observing her in our recent outings and it seems to me that she likes to interact with other kids a lot; many times, she will mimic after what other kids do. And she is responding to music too. I have been contemplating of enrolling her with KM but since her playgroup does offer KM enrichment classes, I felt that it is better to expose her to something else first.
Jezoir is enrolled with JG too. Heard from Dal that it is quite good.
Shetland,
My email is
[email protected]
Cutie,
How was the ZooPhonics class? One of my girlfriends highly recommends GU in United Square.
Sunflower,
Sorry, just saw your post on Alextoy BP. I dont know that there is a BP for it lei. I ordered it myself if you want, I can help you to place an order via comgateway.