Good Morning mummies
Sigh.. I am so forgetful yesterday. Forgot to put M's antibotics back to fridge after her mornin feed. Came back yest nite & saw the medicine turn colour and the clinic was not opened for me to collect another new set. Am so forgetful nowadays... So hv to run to clinic to collect a fresh bottle tis morn.
Lyn
Glad that ur babies are doin fine. But still, do not overwork yourself, okie.
Rodeo
Nice meetin up with you. Nxt time we meet up to eat other nice food, okie.. haha.
Angeline
Sayang to ur C. Hope she gets real well soon.
Celeste
It must hv been hard for you. Go n complain to the agency, I thot there is a medical checkout for new maid rite. Hearing shld be one of the test too. Demand them to fully refund you or threaten them to lodge a complain to the relevant authority if u want.
Hope you get a good maid soon.
Toto
I am also interested but i need to know where is the location 1st and is Option 1 hvin the same theme as Option 2. thks
re: KM holiday programme
just spoke with the lady. at present, they do not have hol programme. their hol programme structure runs like this:
(1) 5 weekends, once per week
(2) 3 weeks, twice per week (e.g., tues and sat)
i prefer option 2 - and the theme will be like their adventure theme - BTW - i am referring to 18 months and above hol programme.
if we can form 6 babies, they can run a class for us. cost is $25.50 per lesson, with $30 reg fee. Note that the structure is like their normal KM, but with the selected theme. Any preferences?
KM hol programme
1. toto (prefer option 2, weekdays)
2. sunflower (ok with both)
3. kissbb (prefer option 2, weekdays, sat cannot)
4. kissbb (prefer option 2, weekdays, sat cannot)
5. mspiggy (prefer option 1)
6. Pauline (prefer option 1, weekends mah)
7. mtdt (prefer option 1)
8. Lyn (prefer option 2)
9. Shetland (prefer option 1)
10. Wen (prefer option 1)
11. Dor (prefer option 1)
Pauline
Re: Alex toys
I noe Sally is bringin more range of the artwork in. There is one shipment on 5th sept.. where there are pretty much range. I hv enquired her to bring in some which she told me they are in her new range now. Think there is a BP goin now. Chk it out.
Re: POPULAR BOOK
So today shopping is to CHEONG Popular bookstore har.. hahaha.. I hv seen those books 2 wks back. mayb ther wont on sale.. hehehe
sunflower, I hv the popular card. U wan to borrow? Let me noe