(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

toto,

not yet... renovation still not completed. aaron loves going to our new place but not Fiona.... think she is anxious as it is a new place.
 


Back from lunch.
Ya, time is really a constraint when u have 2kids. My gal is already in childcare when she turn 2 so I will send Zach when he was 2 also. This is fair haha... see their photos...
954658.jpg
954659.jpg
 
tinkerbell - oops!! sorry, then means u r our DA JIE DA lah! haha (no other mummies with older kids rite! haha)

Cutiezayn - wow... ur gal v sweet leh! Zach hv so many presents huh.
happy.gif
which CC is ur gal going now?
 
<font face="tahoma">
sunflower,
am sleepy after lunch too! hehehee

cutiezayn,
you've a pretty girl and handsome boy there! both of them look quite alike.
happy.gif
</font>
 
cutiezayn,

your girl is sooooooooooo sweet!!!
happy.gif
and yes, they both looks alike!

toto,

S no longer have fever above 38 so I dun give fever medicine liao... just need to finish his antibiotic and on cough syrup cos he is having bad dry cough. J just did a blood test yesterday and its confirmed to be viral fever so just gotta keep taking panadol till it ends. She is such a good girl so far... dun really crank and whine like S when he is sick. Still go walking around the house as per normal.... vomitted once 4 am this morning becos maybe fever too high... above 39.1 degree i think. I think maybe her immune system stronger hehee... cos so far her fever are not as high (except for the uti attack). And really glad to have the Ester-C cos I am feeding it to her to help improve her immune system.

I hope the Ester-C will help S too cos the last 1 week, he has 3 episode of bleeding nose liao....
 
Sunflower,
Thanks. Now, story telling and art/craft activities are fixed activities in their lesson, from what the in-charge tells me. They have run this program for 2 terms already; hopefully its better now when I go next week. I hope its good then I will go for JWT gym cos even though it falls on a day when I have to rush and be late for work after the class, its much nearer and xin en does not have her sleep disrupted in the morning. Now, the problem is I cant secure a trial at JG playnest, so not able to compare and make a informed choice.

but at least better than nothing lah. After so much effort, finally has one trial class!

cutiezayn,
your kids really look alike! do they resemble mummy or daddy?

Poohy,
hope your kids get well soon! I always get really stressed when Xin En falls sick, so cant imagine how you cope with 2 sick children! Gotta take care yourself too.
 
Anyone going forum tomorow? I originally meeting Dal but tink i cant make it liao as celest fever 38+... if no1 going, then i tell Dal not to go liao.
 
happymum,

Good, you go for the trial and see. Like I've said, the one I went for is a trial class and not actual class, they may have improved and changed their programmes
happy.gif
do you know who's the teacher?
 
Aiya, tat photo was taken during his 1st birthday so many presents... ya they both look alike and more resemble to mummy haha...they are lovely especially the gal, she love her brother alot.
 
re: KM holiday programme

just spoke with the lady. at present, they do not have hol programme. their hol programme structure runs like this:

(1) 5 weekends, once per week
(2) 3 weeks, twice per week (e.g., tues and sat)

i prefer option 2 - and the theme will be like their adventure theme - BTW - i am referring to 18 months and above hol programme.

if we can form 6 babies, they can run a class for us. cost is $25.50 per lesson, with $30 reg fee. Note that the structure is like their normal KM, but with the selected theme. Any preferences?

KM hol programme

1. toto (prefer option 2, weekdays)
2.
 
poohy, does J and S like ester-C?
happy.gif
do they like sambucol? when do you administer sambucol? i plan to only give it to J when he has fever or flu. other days, he is on ester-C.
happy.gif


angel - huh? C down with fever? are you sponging her?
 
sunflower,
think the teacher called daniel. same as your trial class teacher?

cutiezayn,
your gal so sweet, I hope my girl will love her mei mei or di di too in future.
 
toto,

none of them like to be fed anything that looks like medicine hehehe
happy.gif
I force fed them with a syringe. Alternatively, I add into the milk for J. For S, he will detect that I added into his milk so I can only force feed him. Same for sambucol. Right now, I am not feeding sambucol... cos I am trying to give the ester-c instead
happy.gif


hey maybe I shd give J sambucol too... I stopped for S cos when he was taking antibiotic, I am worried abt interaction between the 2.

I am frantically trying to build up S immunity cos he is going to LW preschool in 2 weeks time. I feel so nervous when I think abt that.... like I am going for some exam like dat.
 
angeline,
oh dear your girl also down with fever?

poohy,
hee hee my 2 kids r different! they love to take medicine. crazy right?
F will stick out her tongue and lick her lips with a satisfied look after we feed her.
sometimes, aaron lies to me that he is sick when he is not, all bec he wants to take medicine
sad.gif
always kenna scolding fr me for that.
maybe u can try giving medicine in those small measuring cup? or using a spoon?
 
poohy, have you tried ester-c in a syringe yourself? it tastes too strong. for me, i dilute with water, so J drinks one cup at lunch, and one cup at dinner. when diluted, it tastes great. maybe you can try that.

J loves his medicine, when we feed him using a syringe, he will lick the last drop off.

do not worry abt S - he immunity will build up when he attends LW.
happy.gif
 
Poohy - glad tat S is ok now.
happy.gif

Zav also loves medi... even those chinese powder. He will go "smack smack" after tat somemore! haha (dunno good thing or bad thing :p)

Happymum - rem to feedback after ur JWT trial.
happy.gif


toto - wow!! U r fast leh! so fast call KM for their hol programs! hahaha *phew, u did my arrow job!!* hahaha

so means start class now? or start class in nov/dec? exactly the same as normal KM? i heard fm my fren got storytelling etc leh.

but for me will be option 1 as got to work leh.
happy.gif
 
KM hol programme

1. toto (prefer option 2, weekdays)
2. sunflower (ok with both)


toto : wow you are fast
happy.gif
but what are the timings on Tues & sat?
 
Hi Kissbb

did you manage to get your slot change for SM?

I just called them up..manage to change my slot to sunday 8.45am..still at springleaf..
 
happymum,

yes. same teacher!

poohy,

my boy does not like to take medicine too, cry and wriggle
sad.gif

so far he likes ester-C, we dilute with water.


mtdt, tinklebell, toto

so good, your kids like medicine.
I headache when he fell sick, cos must force feed medi and he knows how to push it out. so at times don't know how much he took.
 
sunflower - for zav... maybe becos he is always sick
sad.gif
so he is kinda of used to seeing the syringe
sad.gif
sad.

but was surprise tat he takes TCM medi well too. :p not scare of bitter taste "ren shang ren" hahaha :p
 
toto, tinklebell, sunflower

think I need to try other ways liao... I tried to use spoon but reject also. Mostly my hb pin them down and I feed them with syringe. If they dun resent eating medicine... it would be 80% less stressful for us when they are sick.
happy.gif


I never tried the ester-c myself... maybe I shd have diluted it.. no wonder yesterday S vomitted after I force fed him the ester-c hehee...

mtdt,

strangely, S likes the chinese medicine powder hou ning san! funny boy.... he even requested it from my mum.
 
poohy - at infantcare, the aunties also feed by spoon. for me, TCM will be by spoon, western medi will be by syringe. both ways, zav is fine.

vit c - u gals giving 7.5ml huh? i only give 5ml as tat's the biggest syringe i hv. then i lazy to give 2nd time (the remainder 2.5ml) :p
 
poohy, ah.. if diluted, it tastes really nice.
happy.gif


sunflower, timings we can negotiate later once mummies show their interest. they are flexible anyway.
happy.gif
as long as can get trainer. re structure, i think we can make some requests once we finalise the stuff. ha ha... they will need to customise to our needs ma...
happy.gif
 
sunflower,

the teacher at km with nice voice is shauna
happy.gif


toto,

thanx for the tips... ok I will do that.. dilute the ester-c
happy.gif
 
ya, shauna lah...
shannon is ashite's gal. hahaha :p

but i only wan the 5weeks weekend class... see how lah..
happy.gif
 
soh1dful,

yap.. managed to change to sat 4.15pm...
happy.gif
.. so we have 3 lessons together
happy.gif
.. wow our class 3 bbs change timing...

KM hol programme

1. toto (prefer option 2, weekdays)
2. sunflower (ok with both)
3. kisbb (prefer option 2, weekdays)
4. kisbb (prefer option 2, weekdays)

just wonder tanglin mall parking fees... aiyo.. last time go forum for JG trial.. cost me $7.50 for parking.. faintz...
 
spell my name worngly.. alamak..

KM hol programme

1. toto (prefer option 2, weekdays)
2. sunflower (ok with both)
3. kissbb (prefer option 2, weekdays, sat cannot)
4. kissbb (prefer option 2, weekdays, sat cannot)
 
<font face="tahoma">
thanks toto for the start! but am working during weekdays.

KM hol programme

1. toto (prefer option 2, weekdays)
2. sunflower (ok with both)
3. kissbb (prefer option 2, weekdays, sat cannot)
4. kissbb (prefer option 2, weekdays, sat cannot)
5. mspiggy (prefer option 1)</font>
 
Toto, thanks for the information!
BTW, I have been reading so much abt playnest and playclub. Are both programs offered by Julia Gabriels? Weekend classes?

KM hol programme
1. toto (prefer option 2, weekdays)
2. sunflower (ok with both)
3. kissbb (prefer option 2, weekdays, sat cannot)
4. kissbb (prefer option 2, weekdays, sat cannot)
5. Pauline (prefer option 1, weekends mah)
 
re: KM holiday programme

just spoke with the lady. at present, they do not have hol programme. their hol programme structure runs like this:

(1) 5 weekends, once per week
(2) 3 weeks, twice per week (e.g., tues and sat)

i prefer option 2 - and the theme will be like their adventure theme - BTW - i am referring to 18 months and above hol programme.

if we can form 6 babies, they can run a class for us. cost is $25.50 per lesson, with $30 reg fee. Note that the structure is like their normal KM, but with the selected theme. Any preferences?

KM hol programme

1. toto (prefer option 2, weekdays)
2. sunflower (ok with both)
3. kissbb (prefer option 2, weekdays, sat cannot)
4. kissbb (prefer option 2, weekdays, sat cannot)
5. mspiggy (prefer option 1)
6. Pauline (prefer option 1, weekends mah)
7. mtdt (prefer option 1)


mtdt,
I put your name down :p keke see how the list goes
 
Hi, Mummies,
Remember about the Alex Toys Craze? I will be stocking up on the arts selection for Kell. She is fancying coloring now and I have started her on beading too. I will be ordering from comgateway. If you want to join in, let me have your orders before this Sunday, okay?
 
<font face="tahoma">
Re : KM holiday prog

it will be great if we can form our own class. yes if possible ask for Teacher Shauna
happy.gif
</font>
 
Hey Mummies,
Remember about our Alex Toys craze? I will be stocking up from Alex Toys ... Kelly has taken a fancy to coloring now and I have started her on beading too. She seems to be enjoying it ... so, will be stocking up the crafts selection from Alex. If you are keen, let me have your orders before this Saturday. Doubt we will be given discount. Will be ordering via comgateway.
 
paula,

re: alex toys
only certain items available here in sing? any idea where I can get the items locally?

both Playnest (6-18mths, weekdays only) & Playclub (above 18mths, both weekdays & weekends only bilinggual) offered by Julia Gabriel, JG for short.
 
sunflower- thanks.

paula -
playclub is weekend,(18mths and above)
playnest is weekdays (18mths and below)
both are by JG.
 
paula,

oic... thanks for info
happy.gif

ever saw some but forgot where liao. only remember mygym shop at GWC has the play toys but don't recall seeing the art selection there.
 



Back
Top