(2006/06) June 2006 MTB


lyn, yes, i intend to do equations with symbols too... but at this stage, will they be able to pick from cards on the floor? cos this is what law suggested - after all equations via PS (flashing), will be rearranging on the floor...etc.
 
lyn,

btw, your mommy & me dvd is still with me
happy.gif
 
Paula, ya lor, always make me so angry at meal times. But I think since my mum can make it so I will also try lor. Haiz..need my hb to be the clown sometimes so as to distract her.
 
toto,
hmm... arranging on floor is good idea
happy.gif
For A, that will be out still, cos he will mess them all up only.. and maybe use the cards to wipe the floor. hahaha...
I "lost" the Japanese CD a few days ago. Today it surfaced out. Dunno where A hid it and got it back from. hahaha... He loves that CD very much and he was holding it the whole day last Friday. Secarly he loves the maths cards and I have hard time locating them.


sunflower,
yalor... I will try to go to the gathering on 22 Sep. I cannot confirm yet... Confirm again when it's nearer ok?
 
update on ester-C

good news! discount vitamins has agreed to refund us 50% for the near exp items. however, this is only confirmed for batch 1. batch 2 mummies, please be patient, given batch 2 arrived abt 1.5 weeks later, we should reach a resolution in 2 weeks' time. to date, they have been really slow in responding to my numerous emails to them.

some mummies mentioned they would like to order extra bottles FOC, but pay for shipping. I calculated, per bottle is US$4, but shipping per bottle is US$3.50. the difference is not alot, but main issue is - they do not have stock (all stocks removed since my complaint to them), and they have yet to answer my query re how customers can check on exp date for future orders. So, let's not take this risk at the moment. If we would like additional ester-c, after our toddlers tried the product and liked it, i can check online whether we can order from other source.

how does that sound? if all mummies are keen, i will accept the 50% discount offer.

Batch 1 mummies - please vote -

toto
ipanda
sunflower
pawprint
poohy

Batch 1 mummies, i would also like to seek your understanding here - if discount vitamins do not revert re Batch 2 mummies (50% discount), can we share this goodwill with Batch 2 mummies, hence both batches will be refunded 25%? Of cos - i really hope they will revert. will update again once i hear from them.
 
toto,

great. will accept the 50% discount and if they do not revert for batch 2, will share the discount with batch 2.

hope able to source for other sources
happy.gif

thanks, muacks.
 
sunflower, thanks for your love. smuck...

maybe in the meantime, you can surf and see what other good deals there are out there. i can follow up... did you see any diff in X now that he is on vit c?

think sambucol arived JIT - very handy now... gotta give our toddlers more protection and boost their immune system!
 
toto,

as of now, didn't see him get any runny nose/flu symptoms.. hope it will maintain this way
happy.gif


btw, do you give any calcium supplements? will surf webby and check out other available online sites.

re: dha oil,
any of you giving? if yes, do you give daily or alternate days?
 
sunflower, i bought Nordic Natural DHA in capsule form. when J can suck, i will give it to him. at the moment, vit C daily, sambucol when required.
happy.gif


Nordic Natural has liquid form. not sure whether it taste good. any feedback from mummies here?

oops... meeting rodeo soon... byes!
 
spicegal

if i am not wrong,its at the atrium thats near Royal Sporting House/Starbucks. Coz i was going to take taxi outside when i took the pamphlet from them.They set up a booth there.Got the banner. (Its not at the carrefour atrium)
 
Walt Disney card
Is it the longish cards with beautiful real pix? I got one set during bras Basah sales. Think one of the children bookstore there sell it. Got it for around S$5! Very good deal.

Spicegal, Paula
Me not just war during meal time but other times too. I have a very strong girl...hubby's fault. Her name means 'strength of God'...but never thought will be strong-will...keke.
 
sunflower - hahaha.... keep thinking of KM Hols prog... aiyoh... :p dun think dun think... :p

spicegal - i saw the booth at the tower 1&2 open area, just besides the escalator going down to B1.
 
Sigh, me feeling very down now. just want to complain and vent out my disappointment here.I "hit the wall" for every enrichment class I enquired for Xin En recently. Wanted to sign her up for swim class, at first was very excited about a swim class at aranda country club by roland swim school, then turn out only weekday. Want to sign up AD class, but all full.

Then want to find playgroup style class and found JWT and JG playnest. But both timing not too good though "mian qiang" still can make it, then heard JG better, so called to sign up, but alas, classes are full liao! Now left only JWT, scarly no more vacancies or find it lousy in the end.

Despite all my efforts, look like xin en is going to end up with no enrichment classes.. sigh...
 
toto, my son loves it BUT i hate it!! yuks... re, the nodic strawberry fish oil!

happymum123, sayang!! DIY? or form ur own playgroup? even better right...
happy.gif
at elast u're among frens...
happy.gif


BTW, any babies cant walk yet?
 
hihi,

one afternoon got so many posts... take me a while to finish reading :)

happymum123,
dun feel sad... JG's evans and forum all full liao?? put yr name in waiting list 1st in case someone back up.

MTDT,
pls keep me updated on the KM holiday program also.
Chinese gareden tickets, other than suntec, u know any place sell discounted tickets.. might need 6-8 tickets.. lobang queen :)

Wen,
Waly disney card! i'm interested!! any pic or link to show??

toto,
thanks for the coordiation of the refund!!
I'm giving A&B Nordic Natural in liquid form. Add into their milk and they are ok with it. Taste wise seems like orange favour is nicer than strawberry.

me also interested in kino sales.. let me know when there is, ok?
 
Michele,
thanks, haven't seen you for long time. Hehe, me haven't even gotta meet up the mummies in this thread yet, looking forward to the gathering on 22/9.

Kissb,
Thanks too, I didn't try evans cos it's really out of the way for me. Forum's morning class is full, afternoon I can't cos I work. Ya, I put my name on waiting list liao, hopefully good news soon.

Your boys attends JG playnest right? Is it really good?

Talking about Chinese garden tickets, our toddlers can hold lantern this year liao! Hee hee, must go buy a lantern for xin en and bring her to walk around one day. Chinese garden too far for me, think I will join those CC walk downstairs if any.
 
happymum123,

yap, they are in playnest.. coming term is their 4th term... they enjoy themselves... Good exposure for them..
 
Angeline & MTDT, thanks for the information. I do not have time to go suntec so will ask my mum to check it out on Sunday after her church service. Hopefully she can find the place.

Wen, my girl also has her own 'character' and its starting to show now, she sometimes will scream to show displeasure. Haiz....

Happymum, thanks for your help on the DVD, hope the shop will contact me soon. I am also looking forward to buying a nice battery operated lantern for Jerica. Our toddlers will look really cute walking around holding the lantern in their hands.

Mich, dun worry too much, I walked at 18mths and my GF's girl walked at 20 mths.
 
u walked @ 18mths!!! FAINTz...... i worry bout carrying him for so long lah... gettin kinda heavy leh...

so hoping for his walking debut!! will DEFINITELY throw a party!!
happy.gif


lacks the confidence or maybe lazy to walk... walks 1-2 steps towards me then giggles loudly n quickly sits after!!
 
kissbb - I got my tickets @ $9 each but sorry, lobang over liao.

Suntec sales is at $10 each. not tat much diff lah.
happy.gif
go suntec and get it.
happy.gif


Mich - wow... finding excuse to throw party is it?
happy.gif
nvm lah... bren is just careful... he wants to do it right straight away and surprise u. give him more time lah.
happy.gif
 
mich - ya lah!! got u to make me laugh there mah! :p

we attended mini mover 1 (6-12mths), I went for mini mover 2 (12-18mths)
 
toto,
Yeah. Thanks for all the shopping arrangement.

Mich, *wink* you retire as shopping queen liao??
happy.gif
Give Bren plenty of opportunity and have fun. Some bb are more cautious. But when they started, they straight go gear 4..keke.

Kissbb
This is the set I got. Not GD specification. Just love the real pix they use. Clear, crisp...they got some of the pix from getty. I only saw this at Bras Basah. Didnt see other sets...and that time, got it at really good price.

http://www.bookcloseouts.com/default.asp?R=9780786809356B

Btw, if any mama likes nice pix, can get this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Encyclopedia-Winnie-Friends-Disney-Learning/dp/0786834072
Think there are a few books in the series. I got the Animals one. Haven't got the rest yet. Popular was selling at S$29.90. Hope they are still selling it. They have animal pix in A4 size. Professional photography. So far, I will flip and show G. Dont allow her to flip the book yet. Else, sure kiam cai liao.
happy.gif


JAcque,
nice pix!
 
spicegal,
You are right. Got 'character'..haha...I got a shock the other day when G made her tiger sound to another child who was trying to take something away from her. Really stunned for a while. hm...
 
RE : Mooncakes!

So fast 1 yr liao.Just remember last year i bought raffles the plaza for my in laws...now gota tink where to buy again..any idea/recommendations?

thot of trying Raffles Hotel this year but the BP close liao..now racking my brains..
Any lobang for mooncakes? MTDT? haha..
 
wen - the pooh cards and books look sooo cute! I like!!!! :p shall go search for it. :p

Angeline - mooncake huh... taka hving mooncake sale now. :p
 
wen,

the cards looks great! where did you get it at BB?
was told there's a children books shop there, but always cannot find :p

mtdt,
the pooh book can get from popular. that time i got during their sales, think is $40 for 2 or something like that haha... can't recall liao but definitely paid less than $60.
 
<font face="tahoma">
Good morning ladies!

Rodeo,
you have mail
happy.gif


jacque,
what a handsome boy you've there!

wen,
the cards looks good... where can we get them?</font>
 
Good morning!!

wen,
I have the disney book... 3 books in a set!! ya very nice pics!! AnB like the animal book very much!!
hmmm.. the flashcard is so nice also.. have to find it..

sunflower,
the children book centre is at bras basah #04-53.. the book there is really cheap.. but some book not in so good condition.. so must choose carefully.

jacque,
nice pic.. handsome boy!
 
happymum,

JG playclub gotta be on waiting list for abt 3-6 months...

for AD, its not bad. Between AD and marsden, I like AD better. But I am prob discontinuing J's class in AD as the timing is early and my boy cant wake up in time... so end up J is always late for class.... like no point. She is comfortable in water now so prob will just bring them for swim on sundays.

mtdt,

my hb said there is no slot for the 10:30 timing leh
sad.gif
gotta wait and see. Anyway I am considering changing both of them to 8:45am.... but worried they cant wake up leh. If they change to 8:45am, then S can go attend his suzuki violin.... he is so interested in musical instrument, I felt like I am not doing him justice if I dun let him go leh.... gotta consider carefully..
 
morning...

haha.. now our thread siao books/cards by disney huh. :p

sunflower - BB Children bookshop.
use escalator to go to the top floor.. then turn left n walk to the last shop. the shop name is CHILDREN's BOOKSHOP. cant miss one. hhaha
 
Mich, seems like bren is starting his 1st few steps already. Maybe he will walk by 15 mths. You really can find excuses to throw a party ah?

Wen, the flashcards looks good, must definitely check out bras basah when I have time. As for the book series, I bought the animal series for my GF's girl and she loves it! Popular was selling it for $19.90 for members at 1 time, now no more.
 
poohy - oh, no more space liao huh...
change to 845am - u sure u can make it. :p
if AD's 9am is a problem, then 845 worst rite.
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="kristen ITC"><font size="+1">sunflower</font></font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century gothic">can i ask toto to pass u my Sambucol, i pick up from u on 22 Sep?</font></font>

<font color="ff6000"><font face="kristen ITC"><font size="+1">toto</font></font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century gothic">thank you.</font></font>

<font color="ff6000"><font face="kristen ITC"><font size="+1">jacque</font></font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century gothic">R is such a handsome boy...i still think he looks a bit jap...hee</font></font>
 
mtdt,

thanks for the detailed direction! if still can't find, then need to make lao hua specs liao keke..

poohy,

why not take later slot for SM, go for suzuki music first then SM?
 
morning mummies,

ipanda - okies, will pass to sunflower on sat at AD.

re disney flash cards - yes, i got that winnie the pooh discover cards from kino. think abt $16 plus or so. pics quite lovely, comparable to einstein cards - however, there are some cartoon cards in between to start the category naming. think these are redundant for our toddlers at this stage.

wow... so many kino kar keys... ok, will post here when there is a next kino sale.
 
mtdt,

ya lor ... u r rite.. I am very hesitant on the 8:45 timing too... but I thought maybe S will learn to wake up earlier since 2 weeks from now, he will have to wake early to go to his preschool liao... so maybe he will cultivate the habit.

sunflower,

that's a good idea... hmm I gotta consider it.... cos another consideration I had was... this month S is starting preschool... so if i change his SM timing, it means his teacher and classmates will be different... I am concerned it will stressed him out with so much changes.
 
sunflower,
My gynae told me not to give or take Neurogain. He recommended me another brand of EPA and DHA oil which he just found recently from overseas, and also giving it to his grandchildren. But I dunno how often can give to kids. Maybe will ask gynae later if you are interested
happy.gif
Each capsule is about $2. Gynae told me this is guaranteed no heavy metals and other harmful chemicals
happy.gif



happymum,
Hugs hugs... cheer up
happy.gif
Things will get into place soon
happy.gif
Just need more patience and time and energy to find.


kissbb, toto, sunflower,
Do you think our kids can go to playclub? I heard from Lin the other time that the requirement for playclub is be able to walk.
 
lyn,

I had been checking whether my J can go to playclub and they keep saying 18months
sad.gif
I felt so upset cos I see kids in S's class below 18months also. Each week, J will be standing outside at Forum's waiting area, clapping her hands along as S's class start singing the goodbye song. Last term, she attended the end of term potluck party with S and she enjoyed herself so much.... she is so independent. At the rate they goes, I prob will already put J into a preschool like lorna whiston liao instead of going to the playclub.
 


lyn,

happy.gif
can help me check? thanks heaps.. but is it only available in his clinic? I've stopped giving the flaxseed oil after few weeks. :p worried of too much oil in his system haha :p

re: playclub
my understanding is must be at least 17 mths at start of term or as per recommendation by teacher.
 

Back
Top