(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

toto,
Finally can settle down. How are you coping with the move and JAM? Before you know it, it's time to pack up to come back to Singapore already
happy.gif

I brought ABC to Singapore flyer last weekend. It was great fun
happy.gif
Will post more photos in my blog when I have more time
happy.gif

kissbb,
Wah... Your maid sabo you like this ah... I cannot imagine without a maid with 3 kids! My hubby and me can only manage 3 kids without a maid for a few hours. You do remember to take good care of yourself too. Drink more water and remember to eat your meals
happy.gif

sunflower,
Missed the gathering at your house. Dun have much time to come in here to catch up. Hope you enjoyed your TTT. I postponed it
happy.gif

mtdt,
Happy belated birthday!
happy.gif

pawprint, toto, lyn

It was pretty rush for this gathering cos I decided and posted "notice" 2 days before event!

toto,

definitely! when you are back, we'll organise one!!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Has anyone been to Philips Carnival Sale before? The sale is at this weekend (23 - 24 May, 9am - 6pm).

Is it worth going?
Is it crowded with good crowd control?
Are the items really cheaper than what's offered in the stores?
Are there baby items (e.g. milk bottles, steriliser, pump replacement parts, baby monitor) on sale as well? </font>

bbloh

Ya, went to the sale couple of years back. The variety of items is ok, and yes, it's defo cheaper than at the stores.

Can't recall if there were baby items on sale during then...cos back then, not preggie yet, so eyes were not opened to these items. Go take a look, be on time or 15 min earlier, cos it can get crowded

bbloh,
the sales is really good for the elect products. But the last round i went, they haven took over avent pdts. so dunno if there are good buys.
Let us know if there is!

<font color="0000ff">Thanks for the feedback.
Am thinking of buying a multi-function rice cooker.

Ivy
Will let u know if I go there as I'm still recovering from a 'horrible' cough. My friend wants to buy Avent breastpump kit but was told by others that Avent products usually sell out quite fast.</font>

<font color="ff6000"><font face="kristen ITC"><font size="+1">mummies</font></font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">I've delivered my 2nd prince, Zach, on 20-May. Both bb &amp; mummy are doing fine.</font></font>
2502973.jpg

ipanda,
Congratulations! Hope you are coping well. Zach has lots of hair.

mspiggy,
Singapore flyer is very fun
happy.gif
Think I will bring them again during weekday. Weekend a bit too crowded. When I went, it was a rainy day, so not crowded. hahaha...
How's your maid? I might be changing one. My maid wanna go home
sad.gif
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise cos she been falling sick every month. This morning, we woke up without breakfast for A. So I gotta quickly cook and feed him to prepare him to school. End up very late for school.
Today could be better...

bbloh,
Did you manage to go to the philips sale? My sis went and bought me a phone
happy.gif

Hi mummies,
am from May thread.Wanna chk if any of you know of good taiwan website to order educational products from? Like those in the BP?

<font color="0000ff">pandan,
Congratulations to you and your family!

lyn,
Didn't manage to go as my whole family was sick - coughing badly. Your sis is so nice to you.</font>

ipanda,
handsome boy, sharp features eh!
happy.gif
Congrats!
happy.gif

newborns are sooo sweet (in looks, at least, hehehe). Selective ammnesia here... :p

share my new "baby" I've been "baking" in the oven too... this type of baby less rewarding but less taxing!
happy.gif

2507148.jpg

2507149.jpg

2507150.jpg

Did for Ahboy's advance BD celebrations in sch (since our bbs' BDs fall in the hols!).

kite

i read sometime somewher in the forum that the 1st toothpaste is not good for babies/todd. cant remember of wat reasons. but mandy is still using it. hehehe. i hv bought other brands (cant remember wat brands too :p) while i m in aussie for toddlers, but hv not start using.

Morniiing!
happy.gif

Thanks ladies! Not wanting to pop real babies so been busying with new hobby, haha.
happy.gif

2508573.jpg

An earlier baby with no occasion in mind... the one on left is the cake, the car on the right is really quite big! I think my interest lies in carving cakes into shapes.
happy.gif

Dor, u didn't celebrate in school for M? Dangling the promise of a Birthday celebration in school was like the main thing that could keep Ahboy going to school!!!

kite, dor,

I brought my then-4yo to dentist, was told First Teeth unsuitable for that age/ older tods cos not effective enough in cleaning teeth.

But Ahboy even worse, not using ANY toothpaste as he refuses it. My Ahgirl using any kids' toothpaste that she chooses herself- but it DOES contain Fluoride (which kid shld avoid swallowing).

Oh! Brought Ahboy to dentist for simple cleaning a few mths back- he was fine with it though it was a REALLY quick job. Dentist didn't want to do a thorough cleaning just in case it puts him off all dental visits in future.

Wen,
ur G's sch portfolio will be in sch office in case u free to pick up during hols.
Didn't take for u just in case dun meet u to pass it.
happy.gif

PP

Not yet. Her playgrp celebration will be on 4th june, her actual day. Tomm doin a small one at home. got her a princess castle cake.
happy.gif

Dor/Pawprint:
Oh! didnt know about that. wat is e reason that 1st teeth toothpaste not suitable for our kids?

Pawprint:
wow ur cakes are really lovely. U really hv patient and effort to bake them.
happy.gif

Which dental clinic u visited n how much per visit? thinking bring Chloe for dental check.
happy.gif

MT, Sunflower,
Still hit-and-miss cannot make it standard lah.

MT where is ur Ahboy's party that's clashing with my Ahboy's party ah? :p (And how come I din get an invit before I sent u my invit, hahaha)

kite,
I went to Tampines Mart "Ann Arbor" clinic- I think $70-80 for first visit (cheaper for subsequent). Gentle enough for kids but no-frills... no ballooons and masks and TV.

pp - my ahboy party is "close door" event lah. hahaha only with my family. this yr no big parties. :p

then followed by cc celebration on his actual day.

thats it nia.
happy.gif

pp

i order frm my usual baker. no website. i find pictures that i want n tell her to do for me. show u the cake after her celebration tomm.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">dor,
Not going to Adelaide to join my DH liao coz of work scheduling issue. Thanks so much for sharing your plan and advice previously.</font>

hi kite,

I'm using Orajel Toddler Training Toothpaste, recommended by toto.

http://www.orajel.com/products/toddler/training_toothpaste.htm

Orajel and moms know toddler teeth need special care. Orajel Toddler Training Toothpaste is fluoride-free and safe to swallow and contains a patented ingredient to clean toddler’s teeth. Your kids will love the fun flavors of Bubble Burst, Fruit Splash and there’s Berry Blast with breath freshener and added calcium. Now look for Thomas &amp; Friends in new Tooty Fruity flavor.

Active ingredients Purpose
Microdent® (poloxamer 407 2%, simethicone 0.12%)............................. Plaque remover

Uses
helps remove plaque for cleaner teeth

Inactive ingredients purified water, sorbitol, propylene glycol, glycerin, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor, citric acid, methylparaben, potassium sorbate, sodium saccharin, propylparaben

The smell/fragrance stronger than First Teeth. At first boy doesn't like, prefer First Teeth. After a while, he got used to it.

<font face="tahoma"> sunflower,
where did you buy the toothpaste from? if you're ordering, am keen to tag along your order
happy.gif
</font>

sunflower: I also got Orajel for ER but he complains it's hot everytime he uses it though it's fruit flavour.

mspiggy: I bot from some BP. $8 incl normal postage. Think got 1 ongoing. Let me find the thread.

<font color="0000ff">Think I'm one dirty mama. We never let DS use toothpaste, just toothbrush alone as he still doesn't know how to spit and rinse his mouth.</font>

Back