(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

aishite,

looks like she is enjoying it. S & J shares a pair too... exactly the same one... they love it too..
happy.gif

aishite: Wow... shan is good! She's really enjoying herself. I like the pic which she lies on the floor as if it's her bed :p I've only intro ER to cycling so far cos my parents bot him 1 at their place.

Tks gals :)
It got to do with the design of the blades actually, cos it has safety features level 1-3. At level 1, we can lock 1 wheel so it gives the wearer a lot of confidence to walk in the blades before these zip off. I started her on level 1 two days back, and yest, i turned it up to level 2 so she started to glide forward....kids being kids, it comes so easy for them

Next week, if I am itchy enough, I may start training her on a 2 wheeler bicycle, I hear the earlier we allow them to try it out, the better

<font face="tahoma"> wow... got gathering! Can i join??? didnt login last 2 days.

update list
Morning 10am: Confirmed attendees
Angeline
Naomi
Rodeo
Vivi
MTDT
Wen
Peng
Mspiggy

Pizza and rice ok for Wes
happy.gif

I will text you now, thanks!!!! </font>

<font face="tahoma">Sunflower,
I just realised I lost your HP no!
sad.gif

I PM you now.

Peng and Rodeo,
I will bring tickets along
happy.gif
</font>

<font face="tahoma">aishite,
shan is cool! steady!!!!

kissbb,
congrats! your girl is such a darling!

i really cant tell who's who in the collage
happy.gif
</font>

kissbb,

I know I know

Top row, extreme left - Aiden
Beside him is Brayden, Top row, second left

happy.gif
right?

mspiggy, kissbb,

you are welcome to join
happy.gif

re: Gathering
09/05 Sat Morning 10am: Confirmed attendees

Updated list:
Angeline
Naomi
Rodeo
Vivi
MTDT
Wen
Peng
mspiggy
kissbb (maybe)

Lunch for mummies:
its either
we order KFC/Pizza
or
we go to any of the eateries outside my place
or
ask the hubbies go taobao food for all and we eat at my place, not crowded plus todds can entertain themselves.

Lunch for todds:
Rice, vegetable soup &amp; fish/chicken

<font face="tahoma">Vivi,
sorry... missed out your name earlier. Will bring along your tics too
happy.gif

Sunflower,
thanks for opening up your place

See you all tmr!
happy.gif
</font>

Sunflower
juz make it easy.. I would get some biscuits for the children and agar agar for everyone..
Once again, tks for opening up ur plc. haha.. juz realized that we stay in the same estate..

mspiggy
tks for bringing the tixs

kissb
ur boys r so handsome while gal is pretty..haha ur genes is powerful.. all jun nao mei niu.. shd go for no 4 then

hihi,

thank you for all comments!!

sunflower,

I afraid i cannot make it to yr house... cause tmr is their birthday also.. have to prepare the mini-party in the afternoon... join u all next time..

mtdt &amp; sunflower,

yr ans.. most of them are correct, mtdt, 2 wrong.. sunflower 1 wrong...

the CORRECT ANS is
ABBB
AAAB

hee

Morning ladies !!

Thanks for the well wishes... My FB has uploaded some pics of Ashton. Anyway, here is a pic of him
happy.gif

2435617.jpg

Blur-p,
Yeh imagine the feeling of wanting to "poo" but u cant &amp; need to "lun". Hahaha, tho' am with epi but I can feel the contraction pretty strong.

Gathering.. how nice with such great weather. Is a pity that I cant join &amp; hope the kiddos had a great day
happy.gif

Kissb,
Nice pics of ABC, as usual I cant diff between A&amp;B. Hahah..

aishite,
well done ! Shan can blades, am trying C with the 2 wheels bicycle. Currently, still with "4" wheels but she is doing well so far
happy.gif

Oki
Aston is gorgeous, look at his eyes!

Sunflower
Tks so much for opening up your place and to your MIL for preparing the wonderful food for the kids, I finished the food that Shan can't cos the soup is yummy!

Other mummies
Lovely to catch up again and wonderful to c all the kiddos growing up so well....some so changed I can't recognise anymore! Pls post piccies and can email me one or 2? Tks tks!

aishite,

you'r welcome
happy.gif

dear mummies,

thanks for taking time and coming for the play session, and thanks for the delicious food that you've brought. the play session was great fun and it was lovely to catch up with all the mummies and the little todds.

oopss, Peng, I forgot to bring out your agar-agar. only after all left, then i remembered its in the fridge! sorry.

To All mummies:
wishing you a very HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!!
happy.gif

Hi Sunflower

Thanks for hosting us.. You really have alot of toys.. my boys love it so much.. pardon Egan.. a big crying bb.. got to leave early as it's way past his napping time.

No prob abt the agar agar

Really had a good time talking to u gals.. it's amazing how fast our bbs have grown up to toddlers.. all changed so much..

<font face="tahoma">Good morning ladies!

Oki,
Ashton is gorgeous! He has Chloe's eyes!!!!

sunflower,
Thanks for opening your place and arranging for the gathering. It's been a long time since we met, all our toddlers changed so much! Good to catch up once awhile
happy.gif

</font>

Sunflower,

Thank you sooo much! Was a lovely gathering. Yep, so nice to see all the tots now growing up so nicely. And lovely to catch up with all the mummies again. And thank you for preparing the yummy and healthy food for all the kiddos.

MT
Happy Birthday!

mtdt

oh how can i forget...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you
happy.gif

Oki

in future, you hv to order cake in Apr, May &amp; June wor. hahaha.

mtdt
Happy Birthday to you!

Oki
Your kid has such big and nice eyes, like mummy.. u take care n enjoy ur confinement

Anyone has any maid agency to recommend? tks

<font color="0000ff">Happy Breastfeeding Mothers' Day Celebration/Huggies Fastest Diapering Daddy @ JP 2009</font>

<font color="aa00aa">“The gift that can only come from a Mother’s love is the gift that nourishes and fosters eternal bond”

In support of the commitment of mothers who give the best of what nature has endowed upon them for their offspring, the Breastfeeding Mothers’ Support Group (Singapore) invites you to our Happy Breastfeeding Mothers’ Day Celebration!

Many mothers desire to, but give up, breastfeeding because of the lack of support. Mothers need their families’ support to breastfeed successfully. We urge fathers to support your wives by actively participating in the care of your babies. Show off your baby care skills by taking part in our “The Fastest Diapering Daddy” contest and win great prizes! Registration starts at 11am onwards, terms and conditions apply.

Mothers, we want to recognise your determination and dedication to continue breastfeeding even as you return to work. Come on down with your baby or breast pump and have a treat on us! Receive a Momo Baby BPA-free Wide Neck Plastic bottle worth $7.90 and “Express Yourself, Mummy!”

And Mothers’ Day is not complete without our children. Your decision to breastfeed will reap a lifetime of benefits for our children! We invite children, aged 6 years and below, to express their love and appreciation for their mothers’ with a “Tribute to My Mother” drawing and story writing contest.

So come on down and join us in our Happy Breastfeeding Mothers’ Day Celebration with Guest of Honour Mdm. Ho Geok Choo, MP of West Coast GRC. Lots of fun awaits you.

Date: 16 May 2009 Saturday
Time: 12 noon onwards
Venue: Jurong Point Shopping Centre Atrium, JP1
(Beside Boon Lay MRT station, John Little)

------------

Huggies Fastest Diapering Daddy Contest @ Jurong Point

Daddies! It’s time for you to show off your nurturing side. To support your wives to breastfeed successfully, your support is exceedingly important. We believe that there are many amongst us who are already participating actively in the care of your babies. We urge all fathers to show off your baby care skills by taking part in our contest.
Top 3 prizes for each category
(0-6 months, 6-12 months, 12 months and above)
1st prize (worth $330!)
2nd prize (worth $80)
3rd prize (worth $55)

Don’t tarry, make the date and time on your pda and come early to register. Show your support and stand to win fantastic prizes too!

Where: Register on the day of event, 16 May, Sat, at BMSG(S) contest booth
Time: 10am onwards
Fees: $10 for BMSG(S) members; $18 for non-members.

All contestants will be given a Huggies goodie bag worth more than $50. Premium items include Suisse Programme Active Moisture Emulsion and Purifying Mask, Inspire voucher &amp; baby gym balls and samples from Mustela &amp; NUK.</font>

<font color="ff6000"><font face="kristen ITC"><font size="+1">Re: Confinement Massage Lady</font></font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">any recommendation for massage lady? Not too ex pls.

me not due yet...but looking for one first.
now into 36wk...</font></font>
2453558.gif

hi sunflower,

sorry cannot make it to yr house on last sat. Think i miss out alot of fun!!

btw, i now end up with no maid. My trustworthy maid of 3 yrs decided to sabo me by telling me lots of stories abt her mother accident, husband got other girlfriend.. She requested to go back for 10 days, My mother and I agreed that she better go back to indo to settle her thing as she so restless.. On the 10May, just 2 hr before we need to fetch her from airport, her sis sms me said that she got accident and 1 leg broken...
Now all hp no that she gave me are invalid...

Therefore now, no maid, 3kids + house shifting...

Morale of the story: Good maid can turn into a heartless maid if they want to..

Oops, aiyah I missed the fun at Sunflower's! Haven't been reading thread...

Glad everyone had fun!
happy.gif

kissbb, oh dear that's terrible!

hello mummies

oki - congrats! A has lovely eyes.. look so much like C.

Sunflower... next time when i am back, we organise another June 06 gathering k?
happy.gif

MT - happy birthday!

Update - just moved to Idaho, last move. Now settling in our new place - we are staying in a 3 bedder, 1 storey bungalow - lovely house...

kissbb - must be tough, moving w 3 kids and no maid... take care k? luckily AnB are at full day.

Peng,
Yeh I guess will need another year to be more settled.
happy.gif

Blurp,
He is much heavier than C when born &amp; weighs 3.53kg. This morning visited PD &amp; he is 4.28kg liao.

Ipanda,
Wow counting down.. I realised nowadays quite tough to get a cheaper massage lady. All of them are charging ard $70 per session.

Toto,
Wow moved again.. but glad that is a last move cos shifting house is not an easy task
happy.gif
Load more pics of your JAM leh
happy.gif
And yes, A does look alot like C.

Back