(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

oki - I heard

"as the current jubilee will be taken over by pat's schoolhouse fr may onwards. so if register by mon, will be considered as an existing student thus will be able to enjoy the current fee of 500 plus per mth for the rest of the yr. enrolment after mon will be at a fee of 900 plus per mth (which is pat's rate)"

then can go mah.. good deal! :p
 


oops... so maybe tat's referring to half day rate?

but the bottomline is - register now, will be considered as "jubilee" current student n their current rate will be maintain till end of the yr. :p

Next yr then will be "pat's rate"
but of cos, will be troublesome to change cc next yr again if really got budget problem :p
 
MT,
u see my Ahboy self-feed, then confirm u faint, hahaha!
Ahboy insist self-feed, be it with hand, spoon or trainer chopstick (see the jiejie use chopsticks, he want too). Drink soup japanese-style too. Very very messy! :p
 
Good morning!

Mum2B: You're not alone:p ER still runs everywhere when he's eating and he generally takes an hour to finish 1 meal. How long he remains seated is dependent on his mood. I still can't find a way to make him sit throughout the meal. He'll self-feed at times too and can be v messy.

Pauline: Lovely pictures 8) ER will scoop soup into his rice bowl but more of to play. Often, he'll request for what he wants to eat eg, green vege/fish/noodles/carrot etc and he don't like the diff types to be mixed when eaten.

MTDT: ER will help me to put back clothes into laundry basket when i change them out after work, take my hub's cup/bowl to my maid aft meals (cos my hub don't eat at the dining table), etc. I think you can just ask Zav to do these simple tasks cos they don't feel it's a chore at their age and they enjoy doing it. When they are older, they might not even want to help so enjoy while we can ;p
 
Paula
Kell's totally gorgeous lah!
Something interesting to share about S too:
We alighted from the car and she went to bang on the car plate, and there was a "L" in it, so I started:

Me .........S
L is for ... LION !
M is for ... MOON !
O is for ... ORANGE !
A is for ... APPLE !
B is for ... BANANA !
C is for ... CARROT !
S is for ... STAR !

Hub and I thrilled siao!
 
<font face="tahoma"> Good morning!

Pauline, Kelly is so sweet!

Ashite/Pauline, your girls are soooooo advanced! my boy is also a spoilt brat!
sad.gif
</font>
 
Morning all.

Paula, Kelly looks so sweet in her uniform. She is having loads of fun at school. Jerica's teacher will sometimes mms me photos of her in school. Agree with you, these email and photos are very precious to us.
kao_happy.gif
 
Mspiggy
Tks, I was surprised when she spilled out those stuff, must hv been those times when we played the King's Kids felt toys, she totally enjoyed them.

In the area of discipline I was reading a couple of rearing children books and one takeaway was "It's better to correct a 2 year old than a teenager", so I kept reminding this to myself when S does things incorrectly, and took efforts to steer her in prayerfully the rite direction. But boy, it's tiring !
 
re: cc,

i have decided to let my boy to continue with his cc.

hope i make a rite choice to continue as he loves to go to sch.

Even say bye bye to me eagerly
sad.gif
 
Re: Self-feeding.
I think being able to self-feed attributes more to those tods who have attended cc..cos Jerica also cannot self-feed properly before she attend cc, but in just 1 month, I can see her improved self-feeding skills...she also wants to eat by herself during meal times.
 
<font face="tahoma">Ashite,
You've done a great job! The results are showing now!
happy.gif


I'm trying my best to correct him too.

he's a perfectionist in the sense that he will make sure the floormat is placed nicely if one of the corner is folded! he will turn back to straighten it! to him, folded corner is NOT RIGHT! *faint*

btw, i didnt teach him that ... wonder who's gene he gets there... none of us are like that. quite headache!</font>
 
PP - hahhaa can imagine. :p

rodeo - Zav loves duties... he have been our official "rubbish thrower"
just tat for his bedtime routine I dun usu walk around the hse with him. so i cant let him put back his bottle, dump his dirty clothes etc.
weekend morning - he wont do those duties happily.
happy.gif


Ashite - wow.. S always like to surprise u huh.
happy.gif
 
MTDT, MsPiggy,
Many times I wish Kell would behave like how her age group should behave. She is just too mature for her age. Her school feedback to me saying that her maturity level is on par with that of a 3 or 4 years old and her problem solving skills is quite advanced for a 22 months old child.

MsPiggy,
Kell also has that trait in her lei. If the drawer is not close properly, she would make an u-turn and close the drawer. If there are water spillages on the floor, she would take a tissue and clean the spillage….

Nao dear,
Kell and Shan can start an ‘A, B, C’ recitation show together liao. She has been ranting on the different variations for each alphabet lately:

A for apple. A for aeroplane.
B for banana. B for book. B for bird. B for boy. B for Balloon. B for baby.

Her fave letter seems to be B so far. Cos she can come up with the most variations for that letter. Best part is that she will round off whatever she said with ‘come sing with me’ …

Spicegal,
I think her teacher was even more excited about her reporting to school with her uniform on for the first time than me! I really love this school. And her teacher went all out to keep me updated on her progress during the crafts session and almost every of her art piece is being showcased … keke.
 
MT,
Hv checked before. After subsidy will be 790 inclusive of GST and next Jan they will increase the fee by 100.

Btw, u called up ?
 
<font face="tahoma"> spicegal, not sure it good or bad! hehehee

Whenever we wanna leave my mum's place to go back in the nights, he will rush off to switch off the TV even though my parents are still watching it! His idea is he's going off already, must switch off everything! JIALAT!

MTDT, Zav so cute!!!! "rubbish thrower" ??? </font>
 
Paula,
Wow... Kelly looks so sweet and pretty in her uniform. The teachers there are so nice to take photos of Kelly and send to you...


Aishite,
Wow... S is so smart...
 
Mummies
Tks for the compliment abt S. Think like all mummies here, we just enjoyed getting surprised by all these little tit-bits our kids dish out hor.

What's everyone planning to do for their 2 yr old birthdays, quiet or big bash?
 
aishite,
I gotta organise a party for A's 2nd birthday. Haven't plan yet cos now planning the full month celebration for my gals. Are you planning a party?
 
Lyn
I want to do something quiet but hub wants a bash, so see how lor.

Nanyang Kindergarten, I hear many good things abt it, my cousins went there, which was at least 10 yrs back :) I think it's affliated to Nanyang Primary?
 
hello mummies -

Paula - Kell looked so grown up! Well done!
happy.gif


Aishite, next time we have a June outing, ask S to sing for us! Ha ha... my J can dance....

re 2nd BD - headache - most of the good cake bakers do not accept orders for May - June. so sad.... there goes my 'perfect' cake for J.... now gotta make do with plan B....

mummies - dunno whether it's the weather, find that i get flu quite easily. or maybe it's due to lack of rest.... J wakes up 2 times a nite... do your tots still wake up?

VV - good to know D is back in school... i think he really enjoys school... maybe give him 1 - 2 months to adjust, and if you really do not like his current cc, you can switch him to another cc later.
 
aishite,

clap clap S very advance in her speech
happy.gif



paula,

Kell looks so sweet in her uniform.
Nanyang Pri is mixed while sec is girls.
btw, ") if organise gathering in May, dear queen, can open your place for your royal people?
 
Aishite, ur rainbow link reminded me of this sweetie!
happy.gif

http://offsprings.blogspot.com/2008/04/nightingale.html

BTW JG sings this in English and Mandarin... I can never remember the lyrics in Mandarin tho... Lyn do u know?

Gosh, u know, I think I suffer girl envy *sometimes*. Girls r quite different fr boys. Eg. Ahboy never participates in his JG... and then I see his classmate (girl lah), following sooo happily and eagerly, really reminded me sooo much of my #1. And all this song-singing u mums posted, my #1 did, but not Ahboy! Ahboy decidedly not fond of singing, tho of cos he has his charming points.
happy.gif
 
2nd BD,
changed my mind abt having party. I tend to get carried away, better not have anything "party"-ish. Just cake! Am thinking of making my own, just learn some fondant decorating, :D .
 
Sunflower Highness,
Wah, your arrow come fast and furious? The royal people wanted to go to your royal palace not mine lei :) … gathering would be tough next month cos’ weekends packed with trips to museum and shows. But may I have the honor of inviting your highness to Kell’s two year old party? It will be a balloon galore cos I engaged a balloon person to decorate up the place with sesame street sculptured balloons…
 
MT,
Icic but my enquires should be "zun" cos I spoke to the principal
happy.gif
Anyway, am looking at Agape for her.

Pauline,
I have ordered Pine Garden for C's 1st birthday. All my guests love the cake
happy.gif
Btw, K looks so lovely in her school uniform..
 
Queen Paula, Your Majesty,

The royal people would love to go to your royal palace as well! According to our scout Highness Aishite, its a toys heaven for all!

ps// cos spicegal arrow came super fast. haha..

wow... balloon galore!! I'd love to go
happy.gif



Not sure about registration to NY Pri. I've heard its hot hot hot....
 
<font face="tahoma"> pauline,
i got Wes's 1st birthday cake from Pine Garden. yes all my guests love it. they specialize in lychee martin, tripe choco and zesty choco (orange and choco) flavors.</font>
 
toto,
i've beem sick for almost 3 weeks, on and off with cough and cold
sad.gif

maybe it's also our pregnancy state that makes our immunity lower.
 
vivi

good to hear that..maybe u wana look around for another CC for backup?

Paula

I am also considering pines garden's cakes for celest CC's...u want their email that they sent me? it got the pricing of the cakes/some pics etc...its either this or bengawan solo 's mickey mouse figure cake.ur CC so good...mine nv sent me any lei..i oso long time nv take pics for celest liao..getting lazy..:p
 
mspiggy - tinklebell is not referring to me - i am not preg, though i wished i am.
sad.gif
can only ttc next month due to DnC in Jan.

think my low immune system is due to restless nights. fell sick 2 times this month.
sad.gif
maybe i need a good break.
 
toto, yap, need to rest more. i didnt manage to get enuf sleep thru this pregnancy bec F still wakes up at least once for her nite feeds. F/m she sleeps v late and doesnt want anyone to take care of her once i reach home. I suspect bec of shortage of rest, i fall sick v often during this pregnancy.
 
<font face="tohama"> toto,
dont worry... J will have a sibling very soon. Gotta rest well.

you mentioned J still wakes up twice every night... for feed??

Wes sometimes still wakes up (not sure why), I'll have to pat pat him. Then he will fall back to sleep again. </font>
 


Hey, June is fast approaching hor. I think i will have a party for Fiona too, even though it's one mth after her bb sister's full mth. F likes Barney and Minnie Mouse. Wonder where got nice cakes of such.
 

Back
Top