(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

aishite, Paula, Poohy,
Hope your darlings get well soon! So heartpain to read about their conditions...

Shanghai
There are good and bad. It is not exactly my dream holiday but the main objectives was to get Gabby to spend time with her paternal Grandparents and that was really good. Her grandparents really adores her. Having said that, I am glad that I got my Logico set and Noddy fun book. Also, food is cheap and nice. The downside is Pollution!

If I have a chance to go back again, I will make sure that I can go shopping. I can't believe how cheap things are and there are much more to shop than Singapore. There is this new shopping mall with H&M, Next, Zara etc all there..Well, just more imported brands than Singapore. My friend mentioned to me there is this mall selling all kids stuff at really good prices...too bad, I have no time to shop.
happy.gif
The only place I really spent an afternoon at is the Shanghai Bookstore. Got some nice books and DVDs. The Baby Einsteins DVD (some with 5 languages, not that there are many words in them.
happy.gif
) are going at RMB17 per disc! That is less that S$4! Crazy right?

Joy - wow... seems like ur shopping shanghai trip also good huh
happy.gif

Logico & Noddy - where did u get it from? Is it available in normal bookshop? How much huh?

I aiming to get from SZ in Dec... but dunno how to "find" them. :p

Gals... finally stock is available for collection.

Dermalife Anti-Mosquito Patch ($5/box)
Carebear29 5
kissbb 10
panda 5
jacque 5
pawprint 10
celeste 20
Joy 5
CutieZayn 5
sunflower 5
zzzcookiemonster 5
mspiggy 5
vivi 5

Huh... I dunno how to go about on the collection.
My convenient locations is
1) Centrepoint
2) Punngol
3) Toa Payoh on Sat morning till noon.
Pls state ur pref....

Money:
1) COD
2) Bank Transfer @ POSB Savings: 096-09685-2

Joyfulmum - sounds like you had a nice hols.

MTDT: looking at the amt of toys/books you have got thus far, I think u and pc have a v close fight when it comes to toy paradise !! Actually, sunflower and mich and u and pc .... neck to neck ah !!

On the flip side ... my place sounds like a toy drought !!

mtdt,
Welcome back
happy.gif

panda,
Lowan rolled oats only in big packet. Haven't seen small packets. Where do you stay or work? If you want, I can spare you some Lowan rolled oats to try.

Joy,
Wow... You had a great trip to Shanghai with Gabby
happy.gif
. I wish I can go to China and shop too!
My friend from Shanghai told me there's a street with shops for musical instruments. kekeke... very tempted to go there :p. Think I cannot travel for years to come already, unless I can earn enough to support more people to go with me and the kids
sad.gif

lyn
thanks for the offer. But i stay in the west. btw, how to cook the rolled oats? Actually i am thinking of bring some to Perth for J

Holiday program @ Kids' Loft

For 15months old and above
Program: Jungle Beat
Schedule: 28 & 30 November
Time: 9.30 to 11.00am
Fees: S$70.00
Nursery Rhyme Playtime
Explore d wonderful world of Nursery Rhymes with Humpty, Jack & Jill plus many more rhyming characters.
Schedule: 3, 5 and 7 December
Time: 11.15 to 12.45pm
Fees: S$100.00
Folktale and Fairytale
Have lots of fun with folktales, fairytales, myths, legends, trickster tales and much more...
Schedule: 10, 12 and 14 December
Time: 4.00 to 5.30pm
Fees: S$100.00

Limited to 10 students per class!

paula
can keep a slot for me for: Jungle Beat?
this is the only timing that does not clash with J's nap time. Keep me updated. Btw, where's kids' loft?

Pauline

got any website to see? Think only the 1st 2 is more for our bb age...i am interested lei.. u lei?

<font face="tahoma"> Good morning ladies.

MTDT,
welcome back. brought extra luggage for your shopping spree?
happy.gif

how much are the mosquito patches? can i collect on weekdays evening maybe at somerset MRTs or whichever northline MRTs?

poohy & asihite,
hope your babies are better now. big hugs for them

Paula,
how's kelly? appetite better now?
the holiday prog seems interesting but timing not quite good for Wes.

michele,
yap.. back last week already. thanks for remembering the christmas party for the children... we managed to get some coy sponsers for everything. Thanks so much for offering your help.
happy.gif
</font>

<font face="tahoma"> RE : Shoes

I bought Wes a pair of shoes from Colettee. Seems very comfy. Prices quite reasonable too. You gals can go check it out.

Branches at United Sq, Vivo City and Great World City. There's more choices in the stores compared to the website.

http://www.colettee.com</font>

Hi Mummies,

I am participating in a program collecting donations to buy bags of lentil rice for malnourished chilren in 3rd world countries. See www.nourishthechildren.com One bag cost S$37 and that can feed a child for a month. Let's do our part for other children who are less fortunate........Please add on the list below how many bags you would like to donate.

Nourish the Children

1. Fi - 4 bags $37 X 4 = $148

Good morning!

Hubby down with flu, followed by G. Hm...mommy feels a bit funny too but back to work today. So now Daddy and G at home taking care of themselves...hope they are fine.

MTDT
I didn't see Logico or Noddy Fun book in bookstore. I called an online shop and asked if he can deliver them to my hotel. He did that within one hour - free delivery! Talk about great service. The online shop is www.yybb.com.cn. Maybe you can check for SZ online shop. Think online shopping in Shanghai is very established. Not sure about SZ though.

Lyn
Great shopping in Shanghai but I have no time. That is why drooling while leaving the shopping malls. Come to think about it, I should have take one afternoon off from the rest and just go grab some clothings and shoes for both me and G. Coz selections are great with lots of imported brands and prices are even better! Sigh...next time, maybe.

mspiggy

I love Colette shoes.. the design are nice. Mandy has a pair but seem to outgrown them veri soon. She wearin Size 15.. how abt Wes now? I got Mandy a pair of Nike on tt day we met at suntec..very comfy too.
happy.gif

Oh mummies, I read wrongly on the lobang i posted last sat. It should be as follows:-

GREEN SALE on Display sets w/o re-packing. Discount up to 60%. Items like Carseat, Playpen, Toys, Musical Mobile, Safety Gates.
Brands like Britax, Leapfrog and The First Years and many more etc

Date & Time: 3rd to 4th Nov, 10am to 5pm
Venue : 23 Tagore Lane #04-03(Tagore 23 Warehouse)

Cash & carry only.

HI Lyn

How are you doing? Wanna to get more playpens hahaha... let me know if u wan to go to take a look at the sale. Might b goin to see anything for No. 2

<font face="tahoma">Dor,
Wes is wearing size 24 now. not sure are the sizing the same?

coz i saw the other pair, size 24 is too small for Wes but this particular design the salesperson said 24 is good, and true enough.. perfect fit.</font>

Mich,
Dun worry abt d timing ... Kell will teach bren what she has learnt! Hahaha ... haven't decide to enroll her or not.

MsPiggy,
She is getting better just that there are some red spots on her feet. I just spoke to her PD and her PD said give her another 48 hours ... if not full recovery, better bring her back ... worried that they might be complications.

<font face="tahoma"> Paula,
hope the red spots will be gone soon. must be very tough for kelly and yourself. do take care!</font>

<font face="tahoma"> Dor,
yeah lor! hahahahaa Wes's feet is abt 5.5 in now, guess this way can compare apple to apple
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="ff0000">re:yogurt</font>

is yogurt good for our babies? how much of it is enuff? i feed Bren about 100-200ml of it every alternate day, BUT my dear hub told me not to feed too much yogurt... he says he eats yogurt when he wants to 'slim' down (dunno why he doesnt eat them NOW!!).

Hi Mummies,

I am participating in a program collecting donations to buy bags of lentil rice for malnourished chilren in 3rd world countries. See www.nourishthechildren.com One bag cost S$37 and that can feed a child for a month. Let's do our part for other children who are less fortunate........Please add on the list below how many bags you would like to donate.

Nourish the Children

2. Kite - 1 bag $37

MTDT,

how much do I owe you for the mozzi patch?
maybe can meet you at TPY... hmmm let me confirm
at later date.. oh also need to pass you your
books
happy.gif

<font face="tahoma"> Fi,
can we purchase directly from the website?

MTDT & sunflower,
are you gals meeting at TPY on weekdays or weekends? if weekdays, I will opt for TPY too.</font>

mspiggy,
u saw the website? amazing isnt it and we are reaching our 100 million bags soon. no, you can't purchase direct from website. i collect names and submit money manually at its office counter.

sunflower - din get ur coach as the outletmall and airport shop OOS.
sad.gif
Mos patch per box is $5.

Mspiggy - TPY will be Sat only.
my fren checking out the postage for 5boxes. will keep all updated.

sunflower - think wen price is the website price. abt sgd97 per box.

Tw seems cheaper selling at SGD80++... (from auction but got some hidden cost)

How much is BP? include shipping?

<font face="tahoma"> MTDT,
in that case, i will prefer weekdays evening pick up from u. will transfer the fund to you later. thanks!

sunflower,
how's the zoo outing?</font>

noddy funbook only "famous" becos SM uses them...

logico - will be a more "famous" item. so think only got bp for them.

how abt the "xiao tian cai" in the BP - wonder wat is tat and how good it is? seems pretty similar to noddy.

Mspiggy - no prob. or if postage is not ex, maybe can opt for them. anyway, I have yet to collect from the organiser also. haha :p

mtdt,

ya wondering what's logico and "xiao tian cai" - anyone can enlighten me??
happy.gif

for the mossie patch, maybe can remove the box and just send out the sachets? The sachets itself is thin & light. but alot work for organiser :p

mspiggy,
the zoo outing -
happy.gif
FUN FUN FUN!!!
happy.gif

sunflower
logico and noddy fun book both at RMB880. I actually would buy from BP if not because I was going to Shanghai anyway. BP price is 93+125 for both sets? Not a lot of diff, right?

sunflower, mtdt
hmmm.... i have the logico and xiao tian cai...
but hor until now still sit on the shelf in my mum's house... didn't open yet... also dunno how to use...

i think is meant for 3 yrs old..

noddy thing for 2yrs old... logico is for 3yrs. so I also not too kan cheong to get them lah... collect dust only. haha:p

WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE
2 DAYS ONLY!!

On the 3rd & 4th of November 2007 (Sat & Sun) 10.00 am to 6.00 pm

Some of the products are not even on our website. First come, first served!

3791 Jalan Bukit Merah, #01-02 E-Centre@Redhill

Tel: 6274 3688 Fax: 6274 3622

E: [email protected] W: www.kydzedu.com

~CASH PAYMENT ONLY~
Books * Puzzles * Gifts * Toys * Chinese Resources * Montessori Aids * Teachers Resources

MTDT,
I'm specially popping in here... to ask u to grant me access to ur blog, if it's ok! :p
mel_tan_st at yahoo dot com

Thanks! :D

Paula, ooo- holiday prog at Kid's Loft! My elder LOVES THE TEACHER, we just held a party there for her even tho we haven't attended classes a year already.

Re: VitaMeal Sponsors
=====================
Hi Mummies,

Nourish the Children

2. Kite - 1 bag $37
3. Panda - 1 bag $37

---------------------------------
Fi
can pm me the pymt details? Thanks

Signed elder girl for holiday class at Kid's Loft, but can't put Irv in cos the timing doesn't work. I'd have to kill *5hrs* betw their classes on same day??? Anyway Irv has his JG holiday class, quite fair liao. *trying to convince myself, hehe*

Back