(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Paula, something like friendster, you add friends and then you can catch up with them in many ways. Send them virtual presents, virtual hugs/flowers, leave them a note, buy them drinks, share photos, play scissors paper stones, have a water fight, throw them firecrackers...etc...the list is endless!!

MTDT, thanks I will try later.

Paula, another question....do u know whether the aquadoodle mat can be fold ??

spice, thank you I will call David and check.

soh, ya my colleagues kept bugging me so just joined...what is your name? Can add you? You can search for me 'Karen Lee'

Found that Mich, MTDT, Panda & duffy also in there.

SPICY!! AIYAH!! hide fr u, kanna found!!
happy.gif

pc... maybe this might help u ans all the doodle Qs.? www.aquadoodle.com

cutiezayn,
aquadoodle mat, can be folded into very small and handy pc.

Books,
i realised the public libraries these days have very good collections. They even classified the books for different age group.
Haha..make use of my whole family to borrow lots of books for X. ( 1 card = 4 books only)

Mich, ya only cons is the traffic, but like the proximity to platinum fashion mall, indra square and pratunam wholesale market. Alternatively you can stay at Pratuwan Princess, its near to MBK.

Paula, have fun with facebook!

pc, go into our friend list and add them to urs... pls add applications!! booze mail, garden...blah blah blah...
happy.gif

paula, mich, spicegal, soh1dful,
Facebook......wait for me, i'm joining real soon. saw all the great things it can do, but i gotta wait till wee hours at night when Jz sleep then can play with it.

mich,
lobang....hee hee...but you're in taiwan dont know if can lobang you. anyway its this networking group of friends that i have, we meet up to support and pass referals to each other. www.bni.com maybe taiwan has? i learn many things from others there... how's your online business coming along? got website to see? i have a friend who does and create website management, he can twig and maintain your site so that it shows up when people google and many other amazing things. so many organizations that i want to put on the web actually but no budget for it....

Joy,
oh you're from Sarawak...still malaysians same same with me. what work do you do?

Duffybuff,
what about the xien ren? office politics? we are all your listening ear

tinklebell,
welcome back!!!!!!! so nice to hear from you again, how's your house reno? can move it liao? want to visit leh, so suspense...

anyone has list of msn? mine is [email protected] add me leh...

JUNE 06 BLOG ADDIES: Add-Ons

1.Wesley: baby-wesley.blogspot.com
2.Kelly: littlekellyangel.blogspot.com
3.Jeriel: jerieltay.blogspot.com
4.Darrell: my-leyley.blogspot.com
5.Jerica: ongbabies.blogspot.com
6.Celest: celestfoo.blogspot.com
7.Jae Zen: www.jaezenrecipe.blogspot.com, www.travelbaby.blogspot.com

ahahaha.. u gals found me in facebook huh. I seldom go in one lah. :p
scare get addicted to it. :p

Ivy - I do go libray with my kid every fornite. thanks for sharing.
happy.gif

spicy... i go bkk so many times and yet i'm clueless at the names of the malls u mentioned!! can pls pls PLS... write dwn and email me, what each place has... THANKS!!
happy.gif
(or i'll bite u agai!) haha!!

i stayed at PP when they 1st opened, umpteeeeen yrs ago liao!! decided to stay 'cheap' for bkk cos only for zzzzzzing...
happy.gif

Fi, no problem. Do let us know when you have joined.

Fi & Wen, both of you Msians ah, I am half Msian cos my hubby is Malaysian. He is from Labuan, Sabah...haha

Mich, only will email to you. When you intend to go?

pc... u ve to 'earn' it!! (uummm... wanna sell ur B to me?
happy.gif
)

MTDT!! u eng neg go on facebk lah...

cutizyan, amari watergate?

Hi Fi,
Reno almost complete after more than 2 mths
sad.gif

really a struggle to shift.
We will most likely move in on thurs.
Pop by when u r free
happy.gif

PC!! ur frenc oming to tw nex week or nex mth? give me time to prepare Kel's dowry stuff...
happy.gif
can she lug bac stuff for u?? u like XO sauce? am addicted to it!! (though i dun eat spicy food...)

Mich, is Amara hotel,opp world trade center.

Amari watergate quite ex. but very convenient. only stay there once. Just opp Plantinum

Cutiezyan, i think you are refering to Arnoma, the hotel opp world trade.

Mich, i also like Arnoma for its convenient location and yet its affordable.

aiyo.. i can only add names when i reach home.. stupid office blocks the use of friendster & facebook and all messenger!!! shit!!

ok will add u all when reach home..

mich,
haha... i actually wanted to treat u even more potent drink u know.. hahaha

jacque, i stayed at inter con last time... now i wanna stay next to inter con. BUT forgot hotel name. wanna be close to 4 face buddha!

Cutie

my package wif david was $238. a BP price. tink he increase price liao.i bought somewhere in june/july n took the shoot in august

Paula

u haven ask them?celeste got reply?

RE : ZOO COPORATE PASS

anyone uses this to go in b4? are the pppl at the zoo strict with it? mus we show any credentials/id b4 going in? coz my hubby company got zoo pass.tinking of going zoo on mon but w/o him as he shd be working.. any advice?

i've been to bkk many times as a single, now goin with a bb, any ideas on wat to do?? where to go... seaworld is a MUST cos it's at a mall!!
happy.gif

pc... charter plane... no prob. if u dun see me on phd tonite, tat means i got caught robbing the bank! hmmm... plane... BANKS!!

hey!! ur fren coming, ask her to bring Bren's sack n seat can PLS... PLS... then can use in bkk!!
happy.gif
I'll pick up fr her hotel and she can fly back in kelly's plane?

Back