(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

paula,

oh dear, take care!

mummies:

anyone knows if the shops selling party items at concourse open on weekends? and the timing
happy.gif
TIA

Hey Mummies,
Celeste promised me a sandplay session. However, to keep myself busy with things, I shall be KPO enough and take over the organizing role.

/red {SANDPLAY SESSION ON 7 JULY 2007 @ CHANGI BEACH CLUB}

1. Pauline
2. Celeste

Need Volunteers for the following items
i. Sandwiches for adults
ii. Drinks
iii. Snacks for kids
iv. Tidbits

hi peng

forget to congrats u :p hope i m not too late...hehe.

so how is ur boi? does he still thru out the nite now too? finally i find someone same as my ger. hahaha.Mandy slept thruout the nite on the 3rd day i brought her back from hospital till today...only once a blue moon she will wake at early morn to ask for milk.

then hor, ur 2nd boi will be veri guai liao
happy.gif
if he follows suit as mandy. at that time, i didnt wake her up n feed her. i only feed on demand. ask my PD if it is ok, he said yes.

Paula
are you ok? u fell down???

haha...finally,
add on...I can bring tidbits. keke...Finally, one gathering nearer to my place.

Hey Mummies,
Celeste promised me a sandplay session. However, to keep myself busy with things, I shall be KPO enough and take over the organizing role.

/red {SANDPLAY SESSION ON 7 JULY 2007 @ CHANGI BEACH CLUB}

1. Pauline
2. Celeste
3. Wen

i. Sandwiches for adults
ii. Drinks
iii. Snacks for kids
iv. Tidbits

Dor, yea, fell down after knocking myself against the car. Quite clumsy these days. That day, we were at that Hong Kong Tea Room in IMM I broke their spoons. When I went to their drinks station to get straws, I knocked against the straw container and the whole container fell on a tray of glasses. Really jia lart.

BTW, anymore mummies interested in enroling with MyGym at Woodlands Civic Plaza? I'll probably enroll for next term. Let me know so that I could make arrangements with the school.

Paula,
wow... bad fall! hope you're ok now. better go dentist fast.

Sunflower,
yes they open on weekends. as for timing not too sure... think till ard 5pm+

<font face="kristen ITC">Paula,</font>
<font face="kristen ITC">why u so 'lun zun'</font>
<font face="kristen ITC">take care ok</font>

<font face="kristen ITC">Regarding the sandplay, i cannot go cos got colleague ROM. u gals enjoy yourselves ya</font>

Paula,
Re: MyGym Woodlands
Are they going to give a better price cos i heard fr celeste, they will give a gd price for mummies who had attended the bash? The time slot still the same?

paula: when is the next term starting at My Gym? Can tell me the fees? Me thinking of enrolling Gabby le.

I_panda: how did you put in your preferred font?

sunflower,
The shops at concourse is open on sat till quite late, i was there on a sat nite 7plus. Not sure about sunday.

hi sunflower,
thanks for rem me. u r always so sweet.
happy.gif

ya been abit busy for the last few days.
R u preparing for Xander's birthday?

Serene, Shetland,
S$300 for 8 classes and freeplays session. I will try to get the school to waive teh registration fees for us. Registration fee is S$50. I tink the next term starts in July. Interested, let me know and I will get the dates. Most likely on Sunday afternoons. It will be good to have a private class.

Karen, Ling, Dal, are you all continuing with mygym?

\red {SANDPLAY SESSION ON 7 JULY 2007 @ CHANGI BEACH CLUB}

Date: 7 July 2007, Saturday
Time: 4.00 to 6.00pm (okay?)
Fees: FOC.

1. Pauline
2. Celeste
3. Wen

i. Sandwiches for adults
ii. Drinks
iii. Snacks for kids - PAULA
iv. Tidbits for adults - WEN
v. Strawmats for adults

<font face="kristen ITC">Serene,</font>
<font face="kristen ITC">how's Bray's party? Got pic to share share..</font>

{SANDPLAY SESSION ON 7 JULY 2007 @ CHANGI BEACH CLUB}

1. Pauline
2. Celeste
3. Wen
4. CG (will bring cakes)

i. Sandwiches for adults
ii. Drinks
v. Strawmats for adults

<font face="kristen ITC">Shetland,</font>
<font face="kristen ITC">haha..learnt that yesterday nite. See example below. Now trying to add colour too.</font>

830551.jpg

Alt, u can click on the hyperlink 'Help' at the end of the page, they will teach u how to format

mich,
Where I live is not central... kekeke.. It's 15 minutes to Orchard on the MRT. If drive or take cab to Orchard from my place on CTE, maybe 20 minutes will reach, sometimes 30 minutes. Can have it some where else. It's fine for me. If have it in a restaurant, kids will have to sit on the high chair and cannot play lor...
Where is Shang? Shangrila? Fort Canning at 1pm, very hot leh... If not hot, it gonna be raining...
I just realised gotta vote. I will vote for June. In July, I gonna be away in KL
happy.gif

Oh... then I not one of them you wanna meet cos you say my place far...
sad.gif

rodeo,
Yes, you will need to attend the parents' seminar
happy.gif

The more flashcards the better...
happy.gif
That's what I believe after reading Glen Doman and Shichida books...

Paula,
Take good care...
happy.gif

You not breastfeeding already rite? Remember to eat food high in calcium, cos tooth wun chip easily. It's a symptom of calcium loss from your body... Not trying to scare you, before you know it, you might be already losing calcium from the bones.

mspiggy,
Sorry... I understand...
happy.gif

panda,
Thks for asking. Sad to say that i've forgotten to take much pics on that day. i dun even have a pic of him alone! dunno why that day i became so blur! forgotten to get all ppl to take pics with him. But 1 thing for sure is bray enjoyed himself v much. After all of us sang the birthday song, he clapped his hands and smile. ya he just learnt that.
happy.gif
hee, i hasn't got time to download the pics, will show u when it's done. How's josh's party? saw that he had alot of big big presents! i think he should have a big collection of toys now?

I'm going to genting again this weekend. my bro came back from melbourne for 3 wks holiday and he wants to go so we driving up again.

sunflower,
yes sunday also open but i think close earlier... hubby is going this sun to collect balloons for wesley's party.

lyn,
no need to apologise
happy.gif

1. Pauline
2. Celeste
3. Wen
4. CG
5. Karen (to be confirmed)

i. Sandwiches for adults
ii. Drinks
v. Strawmats for adults
vi. Cakes for adults - CELESTINE

<font size="+1">Haenim Play Yard Updates</font>

Mummies, I have not ordered coz pending payment from Jas. She went hospital and she promised to transfer by tonight.

Will order by Friday if nothing goes wrong
happy.gif

serene:
nvm me also didnt take much bday pics w chloe. oni a few pics of me, hb n chloe during cake cutting. tat day i was really sweating manz n super busy like a bee as i hv almost 100 guests.
u gg genting again ah. enjoy ur trip
happy.gif

Lamb,
Yes! Sure will bring him. U know, since birth, i never leave him. That's why i kept postpone my 2nd honeymoon. Guess i will not have it cos I can't bear to leave behind him. Think will miss him like crazy and end up no mood enjoy myself.

U never try that? Think u should try it. Oki oso brought chloe once already and she says the the trip is pleasant.

serene,
wow.. enjoy your trip!!!

lamb,
guess you can try somewhere nearer like maybe Malacca? just ard 4 hr drive

kite,
Ya me blur like sotong that day. not a good host too. think i must have neglected many guests, never have chance talk to them and serve them drinks and ask them for photo taking. think i cannot handle big scale party! wow u hv got 100 guests, i've 50+ already blur liao, imagine yr scale..... :p b4 that i thought of taking 1 close up pic of bray and developed it for table top display cos mark 1 yr old is v special, then i totally forgotten that day! i think i have some memory lost and slow memory also! :p
Thanks! i will enjoy the trip.
happy.gif

Lamb:
i brought Chloe to Genting during Mar before. we self drove there. so far, okie. quite fun. Can let ur ger enjoy the amusement indoor rides like ferries wheel n merry go round
happy.gif

I wil be bringing her to tioman island next weekend
happy.gif

<font face="kristen ITC">Serene,</font>
<font face="kristen ITC">wow..going G again. Enjoy yourself.</font>

<font face="kristen ITC">Re Josh's party, think he enjoyed himself. but he was sleeping when the guests started arriving, was like trying to make him sleep before party starts but failed. Lucily he woke up in time to cut cake..hahaa. Ya..rec'd many many BIG BIG toys/clothes & many ang pows..haven't open d ang pows yet (will use the ang pow to reimburse the party..lol)</font>

mspiggy,

was wondering if there was any chance in ordering anymore of the playyards???
if not, can bother u to pass me contact no of the supplier?
TKS A MILLION!!
happy.gif

mspiggy, how you post 'bold and enlarge' words ah? I only know how to post colour words.

Serene & Kite, enjoy your holidays!

I also thinking of bringing jerica to Genting this year.

my last hol with baby was in Dec - took plane to KL - was ok, she was still very good then, can sit still and people watch, easy to handle ...
NOW ??? i think she will wanna play and walk around till mdnight !!!

Back