(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

Hello ladies,

Just went west mall Ero. They still have lots of bra extension but was shocked that it is ONE for $1.90. The OG beauty brand that I was talking abt was selling at 2.90 or so for a pair and now got 20% somemore. Luckily got E2 (competitor of Ero?) there also and they selling one for $1
happy.gif
but only have white or black.

Bought some maternity bra and padding at Tom and Stefanie also..cheap leh $12.90 each only. Also cotton undies, didnt know got maternity ones and the rubber band can adjust like maternity pants by tying a knot... hehehe.
 


Hey Aprilpinky, $12.90 for maternity bra sounds cheap. maybe i shd get one too.
happy.gif
the normal wired bra wear already not comfortable alto' i but bigger ones...
sad.gif
 
Coral, I heard from my colleague nowadays the c-section doesn't leave big scars leh... they say if its very well done, its not abvious and the next day can get out of bed liao
happy.gif
but it will depend on the skills of your gynea...
happy.gif
 
moonbell, my husband also cannot hear bb's heartbeat from my stomach... he also can hear those water sound.
happy.gif
but can u feel ur bb's movement already? for me, i can feel bubble like movement
happy.gif
gynea say its bb's movement... but hor, again, everytime, i feel bb's movement, i pull my husband hand's onn my stomach he say he cannot feel... i guess my wait till later stage then husband can feel ba...
happy.gif
 
Aprilpinky..

To, n Stef got good stuff.. I bought a low waisted black slacks there too!! $39.90 long ago.. now still wearing!!

The blouses are quite thick so I still get them from mama chic at specialists centre..

<font color="0077aa">ALL</font>

Must be exciting to know gender of baby..my first is a boy...this No.2 "feels" like a boy..symptoms similar to first..will find out this thurs...yipee!!
 
manuka,

Yes, 12.90 v cheap. I bought one at triumph for $30++ sometime back. Heart pain now. We are only using for limited period so no need to buy so ex ones. Oh the bra no padding is meant for us to insert disposable ones to absorb excess milk! That's y if we want to wear it now must sew the permanent padding roughly onto it (the salesgirl said just insert in wont drop out but still worried lah..hehe).

Natalie, Mama chic's clothings r quite cheap but not much trendy ones...yah TOM &amp; Stef's maternity clothes (casual ones) are quite cheap and cute looking for some. Their baby clothing also v cheap. I bought a few set of baby clothing (t-shirt &amp; shorts) for $3.90/set.
happy.gif
 
Manuka
I see that you are in 20wks already, so you can feel baby's movement. I'm only in 15wks. Sometimes at night just as I lie down to sleep, I feel some "growling" sounds in my stomach. I really can't differentiate whether it's my hunger pangs or baby's movement...I'm anxious to feel baby's movement, so that I know baby's is fine and active.

Aprilpinky
I went to Tom n S a few times but skipped the bra section, think I must go back again to hunt for some sleeping bras b4 the sales end, heehee.
 
Good morning ladies!

Nik, are you going for the triple test on 1st July? My coming visit this Friday will do the normal blood test but i want to add in the optional triple test even though doc said it's not that accurate for twins.

My tummy grow a lot liao...can't fit into any pants already so start wearing maternity pants. I gained about 2kg already, hubby is very happy about it and always encourage me to eat more.
happy.gif


I also asked my hubby to listen to bbs heartbeat but can only hear gulu gulu..
happy.gif
 
moonbell,
for me, its not gowling sounds leh... the initial stage is a feeling of a small bubble brushing against your stomach. It's a very small &amp; light movement... u will feel it more distinctively when u are 'stationary', i.e. not walking moving around. As time past, it will become more frequent and more 'forceful'.... u will feel it when u walking.
happy.gif
 
Hi ladies,

It's been a long time since I last log on, how's everyone's doing?
Time really files, I'm already in my 17th wks. :D
 
hmm i went window shopping yesterday but couldn't see any nice clothings for boys though..i guess i can save on this part.....

BTW, when is ur next appt? and ur detailed scan?
 
Oh, really.. haha, then got really can save on that liao. :p

Next appt will be my detailed scan, July 5th
Very excited &amp; looking forward to it. :D
 
good for u...i've taken the test last wed....now waiting for results anxiously...dunno whether i shouls call up the clinic to check on the results...
 
Hi everyone! Newbie here...i just joined the forum..been reading all the postings from this and the last thread..i think it's great the way everyone shares their experience!

i am at the start of my 19th week now.. can't feel the baby move yet..still waiting eagerly =)
 
Hi Bluelips

Welcome!! My gynae said most likely will only be able to feel the bb movements in the 20th week..so i'm also waiting eagerly...
 
Hi ladies,
I'm into my 18th week, and I start to feel flutter in my tummy once in a while, especially at nights. Last nite hubby was talking to bb and pat my left tummy after a while we saw the tummy shifted to the right with a small hump there.

Actually I'm not woorried about scar fm c-section, or the pain. I'm sad cos I read from a few sources that my condition, palcenta previa can be dangerous for both bb n mum. Just gotta be extra extra careful...

Cheers.
 
Hi Coral

Wat did ur hubby said to bb? i ask my hubby to talk to bb....but he dunno wat to say leh....

Were u lying down on ur back when the bb move?
 
Welcome bluelips! I'm also in my 19th wk this week
happy.gif
No movement yet. Eagerly waiting!

I asked my husband to sing twinkle twinkle little star to bb when abt to sleep then he forced me to sing Mary had a little lamb to bb also. hahaha..they said if bb kept on listening to daddy or mummy's singing prior to bedtime, next time can sing to them also and they will fall asleep faster.
happy.gif
dunno true or not, just for the fun of it.
 
Hi Jeddie, I was feeling some pain in tummy last night so hubby was telling bb to help mummy not feel so painful. He just say anything to bb every night b4 we sleep. usually telling bb to take care of me when he's at work or asking if bb is fine...But apparently during out antenatal class last Sat the nurse say bb can hear sound from out of tummy only during the 8th month. However, we just continue talking to bb. Usually we do this when I'm lying down in bed, soemtimes half sitting against the pillow.

As both hubby and I are terrible singers, we tot we shall spare bb the agony and not sing to her/him. Maybe bb will stay awake more than sleep.
 
Ha,bb not born both of you already trying to gain alliance ah?
Well, I think sometimes just massage tummy while you and hubby having conversation will let bb feel included. Maybe need not talk to bb directly, anyway at this moment its more to introduce our voices and lat bb feel our presence and love. What is said not that impt, more the tone of affection...
 
Nik,

It is true not too much tou huay due to 'shi gao'. But Soya bean milk is ok..
happy.gif
The best are the homemade ones we make ourselves..
happy.gif
 
ladies, as you all are talking about listening to bb's sounds, I remembered listening to my hubby's tummy &amp; it also goes like 'gulu gulu gulu'...
kao_biggrin.gif
We think it's due to his stomach processing the food he has eaten
happy.gif


Btw, I read some books that say bb's ears will be developed in the 5th mth &amp; can hear mummy's voice &amp; heartbeat. So can start talking to bb &amp; let bb listen to music too.
 
heya ladies..

my hubby n i also sing song to bb occasionally whenever i'm gg to bed.. n sometimes for d sake of fun, hubby would complain to bb dat i bully him.. hehe.. n hubby would always presume he's a boy n kept calling bb by the boy's name we tot of.. haiz.. really buai tahan.. but i really enjoy toking to bb even when my hubby is nt around..
 
Hello Ladies,

Yes, the baby shd have ears developing fully by 16 or 17 weeks I think so logically shd be able to hear us. I have also been playing the Mozart CD in the car while hubby is driving though personally I dont enjoy classical. hahaha..
 
i really find all the talk about the tummy going "gulu gulu" very funny..since my hubby also made the same comments!! Just all the stomach juices..haha..I think very difficult to hear with the naked ears..I got a device from Kiddy Palace that allows you to listen to the heart beat..but still it is very hard to catch the heart beat. I have only heard it a few times..(as described by the brochure) something like a galloping horse!
 
welcome bluelips to the thread...

do u know ur bb sex liao??

Aprilpinky...both of u so cute.. sing to bb..

Coral..do u feel pulling pain around belly button area?? i seems to c my belly button become less shallow liao

Chinlee..is the device called bebe sounds?? i saw it in kiddy palace.
 
thx venus! dunno the bb sex yet.
but everyone ard me thinks is girl. my colleagues current votes are 6-3 with 6 for girl.

will be going for my detail scan/checkup in 2 weeks time. can't wait..seems like such a long time to wait for each checkup.

btw, i go to TMC and my gynae's Dr. Paul Tseng. Anyone currently seeing him, or been with him before?

=)
 
ha ha bluelips..me too dunno bb sex..
my frens guess boi..my aunties guess ger

i even ask my fren's daughter and she say boi cos she can beat di di :p

will be going for detailed scan on 1st july..
 
ha ha bluelips..me too dunno bb sex..
my frens guess boi..my aunties guess ger

i even ask my fren's daughter and she say boi cos she can beat di di :p

will be going for detailed scan on 1st july..
 
Hi ladies,
Bluelips welcome to the thread...

Sexxy, Tmc got it's own detailed scan on the 4th floor. Dr Lim juz said 'we'll booked the detailed scan at NUH for u, it's better there'. So, i'll be going NUH for the detailed scan instead. Moreover, NUH do the test at 22th week. It's a very long wait for me.

Chris, I not sure whether the blood test i'm going to do is the triple blood test or not. I asked the clinic assistant before, they also not sure. Do u noe the gender of ur twins?
 
Welcome, bluelips!

Nik, i don't know bbs' gender yet. Don't know whether can see this Friday. Is it because it's twins, so Dr. Lim arranged you to do detail scan at NUH? I think mine will be done at TMC on 20th week. Dr Ang said TMC will charge S$160 for twins. BTW, the triple test is optional, so Doc charge S$90 for that. I am going to sign the package this Friday, S$550 including all visit, folic acid, Vitamins, all scans, urine and normal blood test.

Looking forward to my coming visit. Now my tummy seems like bigger at night and smaller when i wake up in the morning...maybe bbs are hiding somewhere sleeping.
happy.gif
anyone has the same feeling?
 
Hi Venus, ya, pulling pain. Guess it's the wind in my tummy.

Tonight going for my weekly scan, not sure if bb or doc will reveal bb's gender. But we're sort of aceepting bb as gal already. Hee, hee. Hopefully wont confuse bb if happens to be boy.
 
Dili,

mine is a boy, comfirmed at 15weeks. MIL very happy :p

Soya bean milk,

soya bean is cooling so dont take too much.

Baby heartbeat,

cannot hear with naked ears. u need to use a Doppler scan to hear. I tried using Bebe heartsounds but house not quiet enough to hear.

Baby movements,

can feel baby movements since 15weeks for my 1st boy and this boy. hubby can feel baby movements after 20th week for my 1st boy.

Baby gender according to old folks,

if no pimples and less morning sickness is boy cause boy even out the hormones while girl while increase the pimples.

if tummy out front is boy, if sideways is gal
 
nik, just about to look for u... missing for many days. hehehe... wil update when i go for my checkup later, very excited but afraid of stepping in to the clinic cos 1st thing got to do is weigh my weight! hope to see my bb gender then can start buying things.........
 
Aprilpinky, i went to Tom&amp; Stef (Tiong Bahru)just now... so disappointed. They don't have maternity bra! the salesgirl (auntie) even ask me what is that and what's the diff from normal bra! alamak. Then another younger staff told me only west mall Tom&amp;Stef carry maternity bra..sigh... westmall too far for me le... :p
 
Manuka,

Yes, you take a trip to West Mall lah. Worthwhile leh. If I'm not wrong, that's the largest T&amp;S in Singapore. 2 storey. The bra section is on the first floor. Their bb and maternity clothing on the 2nd floor. A lot to choose from.

The salesgal at Westmall also auntie auntie one but experienced loh. Told me they only have one design for maternity bra and 2 for maternity undies but no 20% already cuz already sale item. So you can take ur time to make ur way there in wks to come.

Rochelle, true for me. Complexion still ok and not much MS except the period when I'm taking the hormone pills and jabs. But the soya bean milk being liang I'm still not convinced. haha.
 

Chris, i'm not sure also. But the clinic assistant has checked for me, NUH charges $120+ for twins scan. But they do at 22weeks. Argh...can't wait to do it. But also luckily i'm doing at NUH, cos my hb works nearby. I can ask him to drop-by. I tot there won't be anymore scan after tis upcoming blood test? Is there more blood test coming up?? Btw, u've got 1 water sac or 2?

Sexxy, yah, didn't log in for awhile. I usually spend my weekend staying over at in-law's n parent's place. Tat day, i also got a shocked after weighing myself, weight suddenly shoot up, hate to weigh also. I still can't cfm the gender of my bbs. Think got to wait till detailed scan liao.
 

Back
Top