(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

Hi Manuka,

Nope, the Taka baby fair is not on currently but they will always have one every 2-3 months. Lets keep a lookout for it!!!

Hi Veil,

The place is at Baby's Hyperstore Pte Ltd
69 Kaki Bukit Ave 1 Shun Li Ind Pk Singapore (417947) Telephone : 6844 1123

Mondays to Saturdays 11am to 9pm. Sundays and PH 11am to 7pm. Have fun!!!!

Veil, Clee,
Not sure if it's gastric pain, I didn't see doctor about it. I haven't got it yesterday or today... so keeping my fingers crossed.

Rochelle,
Thanks, the joggers we saw were also at Motherhood. Any places sell them too? Kelly, does the kaki bukit place sell jogger strollers? (3-wheel type)

Motherhood Fair,
I may be going to the fair tmr morning since not working. Anyone keen? Mum's the last resort... haha.

Hi Dili,

Don't remember seeing the jogger strollers. Probably you can call them and ask?? Better than making a wasted trip.

ladies,
I heard the Taka baby fair is in August.

veil,
thanks for the info on 3-in-1 playpen. Maybe I'll take a look at those with bassinet. Diaper changing tray is optional for me. If the padding is insufficient, can top up with mattress right?
My nephew has been using one since birth until now (1+ yrs), & it's still quite gd. So I may get one too.

Motherhood fair...
my colleague who went yesterday says not much variety, and things are not really much cheaper. Perhaps those who're going can update us more later.

joyfulhands, i think most come with the changing tray though i agree changing tray is optional..

and for pading, the good ones all come with OK paddding, but if we go for the economicals ones, then can always add padding to make it more comfortable!

Kelly, thanks for the address, it sure helps, think i will pop by this weekend to see if there are good buys and compare with JL or Robinson..

happy.gif
I am going to start wk again soon, just wondering if working mums can share any difficulties or precaution at wk? like food/ leg positions or walking?

I went to the fair yesterday. Really nothing much to see. Quite disappointing. I wanted to look at strollers and breast pumps, but ended up not seeing any of what I want.

Then we went to the Kiddy Palace at Jurong Point and bought the Avent ISIS breast pump at $59.00. It was still selling at $86.60 last weekend. Heng ah~
happy.gif

Initially I wanted to get a Combi which cost $388 at Kiddy Palace. But the saleperson recommended me another brand (I think it is called Haenim Toy??), a 3-wheeled stroller. According to her, the seat is broader and can accomodate an older child as compared to Combi. Personally I feel that it is much easier to maneuver. But it is quite bulky after you fold up the stroller, definitely not suitable to bring it for a bus ride. So we ended up buying her recommendation. And it is only $159. My hubby was so relieved. LOL!

veil,

you can actually carry your baby in a baby carrier or sling until your baby is about 3-4mths old. than get a stroller which can be used from 3mths onwards. if you dont mind the weight of your baby, then you can wait until 6mths and get the lightweight maclaren volo which can be use from 6mths onwards.

Hello Ladies,

Still undecided whether to buy stroller or not cuz really not convinced my baby needs it due to nephew's experience of having one and not using it at all. Nephew started walking at one and from then on he doesnt want to be carried, not to mention to be put into a stroller. He likes to RUN around freely. haha.

I guess will probably decide when baby is bigger. Oh saw a walker with the wheels can put on top of the walker so that baby cant move. I think can double up as feeding chair then. haha.

Bought a sling at the baby fair also fr Moms in mind and I have already asked hubby to learn how to use it. haha.

Ju, glad you got a good deal for the avent ISIS as well.
happy.gif

thermometer,

the digital thermometer we got during the SARS period is good enough. when baby is small, it is much easier to take the armpit temperature than to use a ear thermometer.

baby oil,

you might want to get a bottle of yu yee oil to rub on baby's tummy to help get rid of some wind in the tummy.

waterproof mat,

the blue on one side pink on the other side rubber mat is good for changing diapers. for going out, most diaper bags come with a changing mat.

disposable diapers,

for those using disposable diapers, can buy a few packs of newborn and S sizes. my boy use about 7 diapers a day when newborn and after 2-3 months use 4-5 diapers a day. got cheap sale can stockpile M size diapers because you would need alot of packs.

Thanks Rochelle and Kelly! Strollers are like cars to my HB, I'll bring him down to Mothercare when he comes back! If it's cheap, can buy first then use only when bb is bigger lor! hee...

I just rounded my friends to go with me to the Fair, but I've decided not to go after reading all the comments. We're going to shop for my maternity wear tmr!

Forgot to update yesterday! Paiseh!

<font color="0000ff">as @ 2-Jun-05</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender/Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Morraine</TD><TD>18/10/05</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clee</TD><TD>01/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chin</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>(overseas)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tidy Fairy</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunflower_26</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Manuka</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Numee</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veil</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>07/11/05</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emm</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>June</TD><TD>10/11/05</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMum</TD><TD>12/11/05</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nmum</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Woofy</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aprilpinky</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FurryFurry</TD><TD>17/11/05</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>(overseas)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ju</TD><TD>20/11/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Coral</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeddie</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTC2nd</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dili Mum</TD><TD>24/11/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jac</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie&amp;Jillie</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Fat</TD><TD>29/11/05</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nik</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyfulhands</TD><TD>03/12/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meixue</TD><TD>03/12/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rochelle</TD><TD>04/12/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>(overseas)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sexxy</TD><TD>12/12/05</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JeslynLuvRenee</TD><TD>07/12/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>10/12/05</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moonbell</TD><TD>11/12/05</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>14/12/05</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Absolut</TD><TD>18/12/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Weoseek</TD><TD>27/12/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

legend
<font color="0000ff">ESH - Eastshore Hospital, MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, RH - Raffles Hospital, SGH - Singapore General Hospital, TMC - Thomson Medical Centre</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif

Hello All,

Signed up for the antenatal classes at TMC. 6 classes plus one doc talk for $168 on weekends.
happy.gif
Quite excited abt it. Will start in end July. hehe. By the time, I think I shd be looking more like a pregnant lady.

Celtricia, have u signed up for yours? I went 4th flr parent craft room to sign up.

Aprilpinky..

U signed up for the class ah.. i've yet to.. hee.. will go check it out first b4 signing up.. will let u noe if i've signed up, mayb can b in d same class too.. hahaha..
wink.gif

celtricia,

Yes, signed up liao. Hubby said sat classes might be hot though got 3 time slots and Sun also have. So we KS today went down to sign up.

I signed up for the 2-4 pm slot so that at times when go gynae there on sat can go class subsequently.

Aprilpinky,
is your class taught by Mrs Wong? Heard that she's gd &amp; I'm thinking of signing up the antenatal class in TMC even tho' I'm not delivering there.

Dili,
Did you buy any nice clothes during your shopping trip?
I went shopping for maternity wear too. Only had time to go to one shop -Perfect Mum. Bought working pants &amp; a skirt, dress, blouse &amp; casual wear. After that, I felt so broke ...
288986.gif

Hi all mummys
Got to know about this websight through my friend and since I'm expected to deliver btwn nov 26-28...would like to join the chat forum and also know more. I'm a first timer too... just got married also..heez
Am thinking of delivering my little joy at KKH.. does anyone know Dr Kenneth Wong? Any comments or recommendation of a gd patient gynae?
Thanks

Welcome April!

Joyful, yes the class conducted by Mrs Wong.I also heard that she's good.
happy.gif
The first 3 classes they said got antenatal exercises so must wear comfy pants. If u r not delivering in TMC need to pay slightly more than me though.

That time I also spent 200+ on maternity blouses, pants &amp; skirts at Amara Modern Maternity but so far only wore the bottoms.Perfect mum v ex. They wanted to sell me a pair of pants for $80++!! I only bought a skirt fr them so far for $50++. Already vv heart pained. Subsequently went OG to buy the pants, quite ok also then only abt $40.

As for Tees and Casual wear I went to neighbourhood stores and far east plaza to buy. Trendy, non-maternity but still suitable for us and much cheaper e.g. 20++ or less.

Hi Aprilpinky

I also bought the maternity skirt from Perfect Mum. Is it the lycra material type, short skirt? Yes, it's very ex! Shouldn't have bought it.

I tinking of going to antenatal class at TMC. Dunno whether would it useful or not. My galfren has commented that no notes are given. So she's sort of forgotten some of the things taught.

<font color="aa00aa">April,</font>
Welcome! You haven't decided on your doctor yet? Some girls here are delivering at KKH, so they can help you better.

<font color="aa00aa">Aprilpinky,</font>
Yah lor, Perfect Mum has quite expensive clothes... and the salesgirl INSISTS they're made locally and can be altered for post-natal figure. I mean... if it's made locally and bulk-made, should it be cheaper?!?

<font color="aa00aa">Joyful,</font>
I still did buy from Perfect Mum. But bought from Spring and Motherworks also. Didn't buy alot cos don't know how big tummy will grow to! Just had a good time gossiping with my galfrens that day...

<font color="aa00aa">All,</font>
Do you do an ultrasound scan EVERYTIME you see the doctor? I'm going to see the doctor next week... and my doctor didn't book ultrasound for me leh (Wk 16 visit)
sad.gif
cannot see bb liao...

JackieJillie/Dili,

Yah, lycra, shiny shiny one. I scratched it in front already. Heart pained. The sales gal kept on telling me can still wear after maternality. I told her I wont loh. I would be wearing normal clothes (hopefully can slim down by then). Then I went to Amara Modern Maternity and realised their prices slightly more reasonable.

For the antenatal classes, may be try to take notes. Oh Mrs Wong also wrote a series of 3 books recently. I bought the one on childbirth.

Dili, everytime will do a scan and gynae will give photo to me. hehe. The machine is in the clinic itself. I have 5 or 6 pics of baby already. Oh NT scan that time he didnt scan me after I went for the detailed scan at their centre cuz I think too much scan no good or wat.

I think mine is not the shiny one. Hiya, whatever it is, the price quite high leh... but i like the feel of it. Very comfy. The salesperson told me i can wear it even after giving birth. Tat's a plus point for me. I also hope i can slim down fast, after giving birth.

Does Modern Maternity have online purchasing?

jackie,

Modern maternity doesnt have online. Must go Amara 2nd flr to buy.

Yah the skirt quite comfy but the thick thick black slanting band around the waist looked weird at times when the non-maternity blouse cant completely cover it.

Aprilpinky,
the maternity pants I bought cost about $60 after discount, and short skirt about $45. Not cheap, but I think looks quite smart for office wear &amp; comfy too. OG huh? Ok, I'll go &amp; take a look. I always think OG is frequented by aunties, think I'm gonna to be one soon. heheh.

Dili,
I've ultrasound scan during every visit &amp; get to keep the printouts. So far I've collected 5 pics. The 1st one is only a black dot, nothing much to see, while the latest is a full body one
happy.gif

Ask your gynae for it lor, but dunno if he'll ask you to pay extra or not.

Aprilpinky and Joyful,
So far, I've always got a scan during each visit... and he gave me pics each time too. I just find it weird how come this time round he didn't ask me to do one. I'll ask him when I go for my Wk 16 appt.

<font color="0000ff">as @ 6-Jun-05</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender/Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Morraine</TD><TD>18/10/05</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clee</TD><TD>01/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chin</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>(overseas)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tidy Fairy</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunflower_26</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Manuka</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Numee</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veil</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>07/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emm</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>June</TD><TD>10/11/05</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMum</TD><TD>12/11/05</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nmum</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Woofy</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aprilpinky</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FurryFurry</TD><TD>17/11/05</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>(overseas)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ju</TD><TD>20/11/05</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Coral</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeddie</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTC2nd</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dili Mum</TD><TD>24/11/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jac</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie&amp;Jillie</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Fat</TD><TD>29/11/05</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nik</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyfulhands</TD><TD>03/12/05</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meixue</TD><TD>03/12/05</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rochelle</TD><TD>04/12/05</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>(overseas)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sexxy</TD><TD>12/12/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JeslynLuvRenee</TD><TD>07/12/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>10/12/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moonbell</TD><TD>11/12/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>14/12/05</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Absolut</TD><TD>18/12/05</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Weoseek</TD><TD>27/12/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

legend
<font color="0000ff">ESH - Eastshore Hospital, MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, RH - Raffles Hospital, SGH - Singapore General Hospital, TMC - Thomson Medical Centre</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif

Joyful,

Yes, OG is the only departmental store I know which sells maternity wear leh. haha. yah, friend said OG = OLD GIRL. We abt to be mums soon mah so be old gal loh. haha. You try to go to albert complex that one. Slightly more than the rest.

Where is perfect Mum?
I am starting work soon and am wondering how much maternity wk clothes do we need huh...

I am hoping not to spend too much on clothes, since i am quite thin before and i don't think i can wear.. sob sob..

Veil, try Motherswork at Great World City. They have some workwear

LADIES!
I'm in my Wk 16 and still haven't put on a pound of weight! Anyone also like me?

Hi Dili Mummy

I'm in my 15th week. Think I got bit of tummy, seems like bloated type... but not gained weight. So does it mean I have lost weight?

Hi Veil

Perfect Mum is avail at Kovan Centre (Hougang), Tanjong Pagar... dunno where else. Their clothes are not so cheap leh.... but nice lor!

Dili_Mummy,

so far my tummy is growing but i tink my weight still stagnant.. but gynae says its ok as long as my weight doesn't decrease.. hee..

Heya ladies..

Seems like all of u haf gone shopping for more wrking clothes.. n looking at it.. being pregnant is definitely a negative ting for our money.. haf to spend on our clothes, bb's clothes n accessories n the gynae visits.. everything money money.. haiz.. jialat.. kekeke..

thanks Jackie and all,.. will check out Perfect Mum..

I agree, with preggie, the money spent is a lot.. sob sob, tat's why i am going to wk heehee..
For those wking, do ur feel any diff from before?

Last week i went to baby's kingdom, their Avent bottles were going at 15 buck for 3 260ml bottles, so far the cheapest I have seen so far, my hubby wanted to wait, so we have not buy.. hope the sale is still on, most of the 3 bottle pack i have seen are like 21 buck or something..

I am in 16 week and my tummy is v round outwards leh.. some say maybe cuz mine is a boy, dunno leh, but i am just worried by 3 tri it will be HUGE!!! so also a bit hesitant abt buying clothe, scarly tooooo BIg to wear by then even though most sales ppl always say can wear till full term one..

Veil,
So you "look pregnant" already? I still don't! People who don't know I'm pregnant cannot tell! I've started to wear maternity bottoms already, the tops are still too big, can put 2 chickens inside!
As for working, I don't feel feel any different (except for extreme exhaustion in the first trimester) so you shouldn't worry.

Jackie and Celtricia,
I think we're all losing our own weight but putting weight in terms of blood volume, breasts, and bb (bb only should be weighing less than 200g now!)

Aprilpinky,
Already nephews, nieces &amp; other young kids are calling me auntie, but still not used to it ... 'bu ren lao' (dun want to admit that I'm old). kekeke

Dili,
by end of this mth, my aim is to put back the 1kg that I've lost so far. My personal target for the next 3 mths is to gain at most 2 kg per mth. Dunno whether can stick to it anot. Hopefully can!

My tummy also looks round but can still hide under loose tops. And my belly button used to be closed but now is open. Are you ladies the same huh?

veil ah... Perfect Mum is also at International Plaza (Tg Pagar area too). As for working clothes, I think around 1.5 to 2 weeks. Is your office attire formal, semi-formal or casual? Mine is between formal to semi-formal, so I probably need to spend more to look presentable.

celtricia, you're right, everything is $$ ... having bb in Sg is ex!

hi dili mummy

aqua aerobics is good..but today cannot go liao cos down with serious flu and cough..today is the fifth day liao..

GWC is a bit out of the way for me..

Dili.. yes i also started wearing maternity bottoms. Some dresses (non-maternity), I can still wear, e.g. those from PepperPlus. It's still very comfy. I can't wear those maternity tops yet leh. Look very pregnant, and can really put 2 chickens in front.

I'm going to weigh myself tonight.

hi Dili Mum

I went for a trail session at cookies and cream and found it v useful and good, its a great work out...

am thinking of signing on, though am going for a trail at Avida loft to check out the yoga there too before i decide, think Avida loft is slightly cheaper but they only have sunday class...

venus, where is your aqua class?

I dun really want to wear maternity tops, but i am quickly expanding beyond all my tops, mainly cuz of the chest area, other tops are too short, i am now trying to look for tops that are longer and looser, but sometimes not confident they can last till end of preg if my chest continue expanding, so also bought some maternity tops..

my office more semi formal to smart casual, but i think i dun ve enuf bottoms to wear so maybe have to buy at least 3 more skirts or pants..

till my 4 semester i gain 7 kgs in total.. really a bit scared i too fat, haha, also looking at the 2 kg limit per mth!

veil, i also look very pregnant... tummy big big like ppl 4-5 mths! in e morning not tat big but when i start eating my lunch it wil b big n bloated til nite. now i gain about 5kg liao..... :-(

Hello ladies,

Fatigue seemed to revive in me again. Today I'm formally into my 18th week!
happy.gif
Yesterday was so tired that I slept after dinner from 9-11, woke up to bathe then sleep again.

My tummy is like half a watermelon now. haha but dont really look pregnant. Wore maternity bottoms since a month ago cuz the clip type skirts cant fit liao. Then blouse kept on shifting upwards as the tummy grows until sometimes can see a little of the tummy flesh then got to keep pulling it down but then I agree too soon to wear the tops. Not enuff tummy to fill up the maternity blouses. haha!

My office requires me to wear jacket. haha. imagine pregnant lady in jacket..so hot! I could not buttom my jacket anymore. Suffocating man. The stocking is enuff to kill me in the hot weather nowadays.
sad.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Sexxy,</font>
you're only in 14 wks and you already look pregnant? at least you can officially wear maternity clothes lah!! I want to wear cos they're comfy... but can't fill them up leh!!

<font color="aa00aa">Veil,</font>
I'm going to sign up with Babies and Cream. Cos I'm scared I won't feel up to it... I'll sign up in a block of 4 session first. The Avida place you said, don't think I'll go for it cos I get really lethargic and lazy on Sundays.

<font color="aa00aa">Girls,</font>
Interested in a gathering?? Looks like MS has gone... so we won't risk getting chased out of restaurants liao ;)

well, i used to be 39kg.....
NOW, 43kg.....
STILL, dun look pregnant.....
even my customers are shock to hear that I AM.....
(",)so therefore, take MRT still got plp shove me ard....
and won't give uo their seats.....
quite JIA LAT...
stand from orchard to poungol.....

Dili: i am up for the idea... BUT, i still got my NIGHT sickness.

veil,my aqua class is at clementi swimming pool..every tuesday 7.30 to 8.30pm..

dili..yuppie..a gathering finally..where,when huh??

ah Fat

U so skinny, still give yourself "ah fat" nick... tink the rest of us can go hide ourselves already! I still have my night sickness too. Sometimes afternoon as well... sigh....

Hi all

im on for the idea for a gathering.

Nowadays can get tired easily as well. I tot we are in 2nd trimester, should be full of energy?

Back