celtricia,
Another mtb, Aprilpinky mentioned to me that her gynae is oso Dr KC Yeo. You can check out her posting under the "Archive through May 07, 2005". His charges look very reasonable. I think with your hubby's civil service card, KKH is oso very affordable.
I've oso thot of buying L or XL sizes as maternity clothes, but must choose very carefully lor, bcos some cuttings are such that the shoulder is too broad. Some are just too loose everywhere, not just at the tummy area. I want to look pregnant but not fat leh. hahaa
hi Emm, welcome to this thread & you made us all very excited about gd & cheap finds @chinatown! Maybe I'll go with my mum one day... chinatown is her fave... like her 'di4 pan2' kekeke
morraine,
wahhh, your hubby really dotes on you leh, buy for you nice nice jeans... so sweet of him... must ask my hubby to learn from your hubby... kekeke
Can't use msn in office too...