(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

hi hi, I would like to organise a gathering before Joyce and I popped and hope momoko is able to join us before she and family left for overseas.

I will be making sandwiches and others mummies can help to potluck the food too. I also planned to bring the inflatable mini pool and Ivy will fill up the pool with those small plastic ball. (Ivy can rite?) I will also be bringing those bottle bubble to blow bubble for the kid. Pls contribute any idea and hope all mummies and daddies can join in. The more the merrier.

Pinic @ East Coast Park
Date: 14 July 2007 (Sat)
Time: 4.30pm

1) Elaine - Sandwiches
2)
3)
4)
5)

Activites for the day: Bubbles, mini pool ball

Pinic @ East Coast Park

1) Elaine - Sandwiches (14/21July)
2) Irene - ?!? (21July)
3)
4)
5)

Just a suggestion..... sentosa ai-mai?!?

Pinic @ East Coast Park

2) Irene - ?!? (21July)
3) Shuyan - Fried Beehoon (14/july)
4)
5)

hey! not able to join for both dates ...
sad.gif

elaine, u all sure want to bring the plastic balls? cos i can foresee will end up picking up the balls at ECP cos they sure throw the balls all over one...kekekek
happy.gif

Picnic @ East Coast Park

2) Irene - ?!? (21July)
3) Shuyan - Fried Beehoon (14/july)
4) AP - Drinks (21 July)
5)

Picnic @ East Coast Park
Date: To Be Confirmed (Sat)

2) Irene - ?!? (21 July)
3) Shuyan - Fried Beehoon (14 July)
4) AP - Drinks (21 July)
5) Ju - ?!? (21 July)

I have no idea wat to bring yet... lemme go and think first.

I will bring Phoe Phoe to provide entertainment to the kids ya? LOL!!!

Picnic @ East Coast Park

2) Irene - ?!? (21 July)
4) AP - Drinks (21 July)
5) Ju - Muffins (21 July)

Picnic @ East Coast Park

2) Irene - ?!? (21 July)
4) AP - Drinks (21 July)
6) Karen - Agar Agar (21 July)

Elaine: Thumbs up for initiating despite your preggie state! Alden and I can't make it though as every Sat afternoon, he has JG class and after that, we usually go to Botanical Gardens for a walk.

All mummies who are going, have a GREAT TIME! especially the sandplay, the toddlers sure love it!

14 July I can't too... my indonesian friend decided to bring forward her trip to Sg for the GSS, so I've got to entertain her this whole weekend.

Ehhh... momoko leh?

Picnic @ East Coast Park

2) Irene - ?!? (21 July)
4) AP - Drinks (21 July)
7) Dili - Inflatable Pool no. 2 + AMK Curry Puff (21 July)

Ok elaine, i will bring the small plastic balls...u will be bringing how many bottle bubble for the kid?

Picnic @ East Coast Park

2) Irene - ?!? (21 July)
4) AP - Drinks (21 July)
7) Dili - Inflatable Pool no. 2 + AMK Curry Puff (21 July)
8) IF - Kuek/Cake (14/21 July)

Dili,the curry puff stall is it near the jubilee there huh? I went to buy last sunday ard evening time then close liao leh.I think they close stall quite early is it?I love their curry puff very nice.

Yah shuyan, that's the one. I think I'll go there one day earlier to order...!?! too kiasu leh it seems... but you never know man... Singaporeans and food!

As majority of the mummies can make it on the 21st, let make it tat day.

Ivy, I be bringing two bottle to blow bubbles for the kids. I think I will be bringing ball too so tat the kid can play mini football.

Dili, I will bring the pump to pump up the inflatable pool.

Shuyan, can you make it on the 21st?

Picnic @ East Coast Park
Date: 21 July (Sat)

1) Elaine - Sandwiches + Inflatable Pool no.1
2) Irene - ?!?
4) AP - Drinks
5) Ju - Muffins
6) Karen - Agar Agar
7) Dili - Inflatable Pool no.2 + AMK Curry Puff
8) IF - Kuek/Cake + Pool Balls

Elaine, I think can ba. Need to check out with my hubby cos he is the one who cannot make it.If he cant go then I ll be going with my sister.I think I ll bring Douglas,s bubble gun along too.

I might be a little late, cos bryan got class ending 4pm.

Picnic @ East Coast Park

2) Irene - ?!?
4) AP - Drinks
5) Ju - Muffins
6) Karen - Agar Agar
9) Sarahbb - Pool no 3(no need inflat one) + plastic ball for soccer?

Irene, we fill up the inflatable pool with ball and not water hehehe.

Now we got 3 pool, think shall be enough to put the kid in but maybe not enough plastic ball to put inside. Anyone got plastic ball to bring? Those small plastic colourful ball.

Btw, pls bring along your own pinic mat ok then we can piece together to form a big one.

Ju, I had no idea which part also hahaha cos I never pinic at ECP only at Pasir Ris. Which part is better? I prefer those not so crowded place. Or which carpark?

Elaine
I just went to the archive to search for the posts which we tried to organise a picnic at ECP, remember? It was exactly 1 year ago, in July 2006! LOL!!

We go to the end part of ECP lah. The one with the largest carpark, more carpark space. It is ECP Carpark F2. How?? Onz??

Picnic @ East Coast Park (Carpark F2)

2) Irene - ?!?
4) AP - Drinks
5) Ju - Muffins
6) Karen - Agar Agar
10) Misch - ?!?

Ah Joyce, I kpo put your name down liao. Heh! You bringing Tracie?

Elaine,
Cannot remember got heavy vehicles parking there. All I can remember is that the carpark is very big one. Somewhere near, there is a park and a tall tower which you can climb up to see the view.

Wa wa wa....
877670.gif
gathering... I don't think I can join again this time *sob* *sob* I might be out for a biz trip *sob* *sob* Why I aws cannot join one???

Picnic @ East Coast Park (Carpark F2)

2) Irene - ?!?
4) AP - Drinks
5) Ju - Muffins
6) Karen - Agar Agar
10) Misch - Otak

Ju,
Thanks for adding me. Now then got time to log in. Dun tink I'll bring Tracie. She's not as well behaved as Phoe2. Ah lao lazy, dun wanna run after and wash up both toddler and dog!!

hello ladies, I sms momo. She said she cant join us this time round cuz she's busy preparing for her relocation. She asked us to enjoy ourselves.

Elaine/Ju,
*sigh* I also don't know y like tt *sob*. Ju **hug** don't cry hor, sayang sayang hee... But... the date for my trip is not confirmed yet (better still if it is cancel hee...) then I may pop by. Can???

hello ladies

Haiz, last nite 4am had a false alarm cos tummy pain and got contraction. Quickly take ventolin and turned out it's normal stomache and go toilet to poo. Pengz man cos bb only 32+ weeks and still early to come out somemore my hospital bag only packing halfway.

Added to this, javier wake up 4am too and keep disturbing me despite my tummy pain. Luckily my hb help me to handle tat little notti boi and still dun wan to sleep, bobian lor 4.30am pass javier to my maid and ask maid to let javier sleep. And he only sleep at 5.45am pengz liao.

One more thing to add, this few weeks javier will always wake up from his sleep and ask to carry to our bed to sleep. It seem like his baby cot not so nice to sleep haha. Poor hb got only tiny little space to sleep. Think my hb need to get a King size mattress le haha.

Elaine, recently Douglas oso dun wanna sleep. Midnight liao still dun wan to sleep, once we said Go sleep, he ll cry n cry like mad. Usually we say its late liao go n sleep, he ll guai guai take his blanket and go sleep, these few days he a bit "fan chang".

shuyan , think the kids starting to be midnite owl hahaha. But for Douglas, he used to sleep late, now he even wan to be even more late har? For javier, he will sleep early but I very scared he wake up at wee hour like 3 or 4am. Faint man.

Elaine, same problem here leh. I thought only my gal did that, she will wake up in the middle of the night and climb up our bed. Is it really the baby cot is too small for them already? I'm still thinking maybe its her room too warm lor.

Back