(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

3rascal, but it will be a joy when both plays together.
happy.gif
its all worth it.
happy.gif

i wish.. but also dun have lehz. i will wait for my turn... hope soon manz. hai

Carole: a handful when they fight too.. my 2nd one may b a boy again.. but its always my ideal to hv 2. at least they can play, fight, share .... Yr turn will be next... Wish u all the best!

hi, just want to says "hello"

My new job is realiy busy.. sian

Update of Sabrina
she is start to talk Now and she call herself as "Sabrinana' So i got a nick name for her as "Nana"
sabrina will go childcare in jan 08. Thinking of let her attend weekday playgroup.. still searching for suitable one

Carole
When can we arrange a time go sentosa.. that time u says let clarisse dating with sabrina rite

sharon: Sunday?!?!? game for it? kekeke...

ilove Sentosa.. its rather safe for kids. Comes to East coast or west coast or even changi.. very scare.. lots of pest and things laying ard.

Sentosa: 22 July, Sunday (10.30am)
Meet @ Beach Station (inside Sentosa)
Venue: the beach infront of Sakae Sushi
Dress code: Beach + Swim wear + Sand Toys

Mummies + Families
====================
1. Carole, hb + Clarisse

For more info, http://www.sentosa.com.sg/

sharon: same.. planning to put clar into child care in time to come.. but only 1/2 day.... just to relieve myself form her so that i can concentrate in preparing lunch

<font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="0000ff">I opt out for the sentosa outing too.. need to attend church</font></font>

<font face="comic sans ms"> Carole:
Thanks for inviting.. can't make it also cos already have something on that day..
</font>

carole

I all the while wana find a chance to bring Alden to the beach.. he very mountain turtle leh.. nv go b4 leh.. but This wkend realli cannot.. btw very short notice leh you hehee

<font color="0077aa">i guess the short notice contributes to the answers ba
happy.gif
and weather lately is so unpredictable oso leh!</font>

carole

Saw your earlier post about buying 2nd bday party stuff - too bad I bot in the earlier spree aldy. Also booked the function rms aldy on Hari Raya Puasa. hehehe.. very kiasu hor.

Yeah, super KS I agree. But Hari Raya quite difficult to get rooms so got faster book lor. Kaiser's party theme this yr is Thomas Train. Am looking at nice 3D thomas cake for him. Have you come across any so far?

yippe: can i only say u super KS.. whahaa.. try smiling orchid, lately cake ave & Ecreative like comments not so good. i am looking for 3D elmo
happy.gif

Clarisse likely will be having Elmo's theme.. yet to decide to do it at home or out.
happy.gif
if Out will be Globethrotters with some good friends to pig out.

<font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="0000ff">Yippee,

Smiling Orchid has the Thomas & Train 3D cake.. 3kg ard S$150+++</font>

U all very fast, tink of celebrating 2nd Birthday le..

Prob might bring Janelle to Phuket for her birthday this year. Hopefully HB's reservist will not fall on that week</font>

morraine: till u hear this yr's mummies who celebrate using them.. cfm u wont wan to use them liaoz
happy.gif

jenifur: i cant schedule a trip out cos i have students gng to stay with me till dec. maybe dec then we plan to go somewhere bahz.

lol sharon, sat... i opening my big pool at my house lehz.. unless u wanna come over.
happy.gif

morraine: there are some mummies who just ordered 1st bday cake from the mentioned.. talking abt design and colour.... hmmmm..

Hi hi

Thanks for the recommendation, Carole & Jenifur. Just checked out Smiling Orchid website. Looks good though I agree price for the 3kg one seems a little too steep. If I buy that cake then maybe I shall skip the clown thingy. No budget
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">isit? negative comments? my order last year was great wor.. was so afraid that such a big cake wun be finished up but its all gone!!! elmo's every single fur was eaten up!!</font>

<font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="0000ff">Carole,

We hv no choice cuz if I dun travel soon den wun b able to travel le
sad.gif
</font></font>

<font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="0000ff">Carole,

Only BFP cannot travel meh KNS, if wan to fly, 2nd trim also can.

U dun forget I FTWM leh, travel mus see work schedule de mah. Now is dull period if I dun make use, once operation go full swing, I can forget bout gng anyway lor</font></font>

hehehe...cannot change lah morraine. I have been waiting for 9am for a long long time manz.

btw is the class well conducted? Heard so much abt it, hope it's gonna be interesting.

<font color="0077aa">yesh i like the environment and the teachers!
happy.gif
i enjoy the classes myself and im sure my little ash too! *hee* rem to bring 2 pics and socks for both of you!</font>

Have u experience this?

Yesterday my boy was watching Elmo and having his milk feed ard 10-11am, my mum saw him tear silently while drinking his milk.. for nothing leh!.. duno know wats wrong with him leh.

fun, could he be thinking of something that happened in the afternoon?

i also have a question for mummies here...my Samuel will wake up in the middle of his slp (say ard 1 - 3am) to ask for something (e.g. motorbike or auntie)...need to pat pat a bit before he slps again...i'm quite worried that this might disturb his didi when he comes out leh...

hi,
I have been reading this thread for quite sometime but didnt really 'participate'. However when I saw Fun mentioned abt your boy crying silently while watching Elmo, I just come in to kapoh abit..hehe..
My nanny also told me before my boy will tear silently while watching elmo on central, and especially when it sings. I am very curious why also.

Morning Sneaky,

I dun think anything happened during that morning tats unsual leh.

Morraine,

I dun think Elmo does anything tat related to crying ba.. haha..

Nissin

Realli have no idea..

sneaky: Dun worry lah, when didi eventually arrives both samuel and the lil one will take maybe a week or so getting used to each other.
happy.gif
It really depends on didi actually. Some bbs can sleep thru an earthquake. Hahaha.. but eventually they will both learn to accommodate each other's cries, fuss etc. You just need to either decide to bf didi thru the night (which for me provided better rest for the entire family) or task daddy to take over 100% of the night caring of didi. It is only fair that nothing changes for Samuel, i.e., his main caregiver remains the same thru the entire day.

yippee and fushiastar...
who's the english teacher in studio 2?
I'm in studio 1 at 9am class & teacher is Hwee Min... wondering if we are in the same group when they combine the class for singing
happy.gif

dun think i've met u both before.. so dunno how to recognise u
happy.gif

Sneaky

hmm nv tried other cartoons, maybe just happens tat its Elmo on TV.. ahha.. maybe he thinks the milk too little feels sad abt it haha..

Back