(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

Hey Ling,
where u buy your maternity clothes?
also... the ones u buy can last thruout preg or only for a few mths? :p
sorry ah... a lot of questions...cos now, a lot of pants cannot wear and end up, not much clothes to wear to work...
do they have bottoms for 1st trimester preggies? cos now its like not big not small...
and it will be weird to wear those 'pregnant' top/bottom..
happy.gif

manuka ~ alot of places oso have for first tri wan.. i bought 3 pants tat day from Maternity House.. can wear from first mth all the way to birth wor~

manuka: i bought from prefect mum... the pants can last me through the 9mths.. n the tops too.. cos i bought those flare ones... wahah i still sticking to my gstrings whahahha..

Ling... where to find perfect mum? hehe... :p
wah... actually, is it more comfortable to wear G-strings? or better with those low cut ones? cos sometimes i waer those not so low cut panties very uncomfortable, can see a mark on my tummy... hehe... maybe too tight liaoz....

or is there special panties for MTBs one ah?
260201.gif

manuka: Perfect mum at Hougang Mall, Acarde, International Plaza... i am used to gstrings.. wahhah... i bought abt 11 pcs in total (8 tops & 3 bottoms), costing my hubby 475. bottoms usually more ex...

$457?! wah... i told my husband say your husband want to give u $300 buy maternity clothes, he look at me and pretend to zzzz... i think i must go charge his credit card liaoz... hahahaha
so hougang mall got... i can go hougang mall one.
happy.gif

Ling

yea i dun drink water de :p kekeke.. i think i've been having such infection for quite sometime but nv bother to chk leh :p anyway.. will try to drink water ba :p

Sneaky

will u be getting a extra bed for yr hubby?

wow $457 for maternity wear! my heart very pain already...can I sew the clothes myself.
sad.gif

dunno why somehow i can splurge on normal stuffs but when come to maternity wear which i need only 7 mths (1st 2 to 3 months still squeeze into normal clothes) I can't bear to buy any.

Yesterday I walked past a maternity wear shop saw a babydoll blouse very nice its $49.90! Am I too stingy or what I can't put myself to buy it. *sigh*

YK: then wear wat? dun wear can? whahahhahaha

fun: me like u too hate to drink water... but when i preggie liao.. i drink more than the normal time.. cos i know if i kena UTI i tell u.. its gng to be very bad for the bb as it might even travel up to the Uterus.. not joking matter hor..

Celine: the clothes can last for 9mths.. one mth abt 52.8. ok lah.. cos gng to spend so much on the bb already. mummy oso got to look nice mah.. right? pls lor.. this type of money cant save.. cant be wearing those tight clothes till 9 mths.. dun be so stingy... who knows u can wear it again in 2 yrs time.. kekek think again..

manuka: my hubby paid for it. those lah heart pain.. but thinking i wont be likely to go shopping to buy my own clothes for the next few mths.. i think its ok.. i guess when mths to come.. i will be buying bb things then my stuff..

Hi ladies,

My EDD 08/10. I am having urine infection too...haiz, doctor advise me to drink more water and told me that it is not good for our kidney.

I also cannot fit in to most of my clothes. must go n buy but find it funny lor. will the maternity clothes too big for me now????

Anyone still having morning sickness???

kekek jocelyn: i am already wearing them.. buy those which can last u through 9 mths n look not pregnant.. keke i got most of mine looks like normal bare back.. kekek.. quite fashionable too.. no good to he UTI.. better drink more water... UTI might spread upwards.. so dun play play

Morning girls!!

sorry...yest was busy like hell at work so cannot log on at all. Wow Sneaky, ur baby looks like mine in the ultrasound leh...hehe...

I went for my appt on Mon and guess wat, I dont even believe it myself but gynae told me that it is a boy! he pointed a little white spot which is supp to be the penis lor...haha...but he is only 80% sure of this. I so surprised cos i am only 10 wks and already can see the sex?!!

Need to ask u all something impt:
1. Are frequent ultrasounds like these in any way harmful to the baby ah? cos its not good to have xray and such so often rite? just concerned....

2. I am going for a blood test for baby to check for thickness of neck next Sat...it will be my 12 wk by then. Just wondering whether any of u also doing that. I am worried whether this carries any risk of MC becos i think doc is gonna insert someth thru my belly button to draw the baby blood. This test is to check for down syndrome and such. Did you docs advise this test for u too?

MrsTan: my gynae told me too tt i will be gng for blood test on 12 weeks n the measurement of the neck on 15 weeks. as yrs passed... the medical technology improves... if not gynae wont wan to take the risk of doing Ultra sound every visit. maybe the older machines gynae will not encourage constant scanning.. now machines so advance, of cos each new investment must be readily safer from radiation.

god morning ladies.. wah liew.. so many posts.. see until blur liaoz..

forgot who ask me liaoz.. Maternity HOuse is at a few places.. of wat i noe is Raffles MRT, Paragon oso have.. a few more outlets but den i forgot liaoz.. i go home n check den i get bac to u..

wah seh~ mrs tan ~ cool man! can see boy boy liaoz! happy or not?? hee hee.. my gynae say if u notice its a boy first den most likely its a boy liaoz.. coz of the 'thing' mah.. haha.. unless its the cord lor.. haha.. congrats anyway! ur boy did not wan u to ponder for too long ya. hee hee..

Ling ~ i oso used to wearing g-string oso.. haha.. now oso stil wearing.. heck care arh.. if not jin ugly leh.. the VPL..

hiya jocelyn ~ dun ask abt MS.. wahhahaha... jin sensitive arh.. haha..

manuka ~ so its u who ask me on maternity house.. hee hee.. sorry arh ~

the price is not jin ex.. i bought 3 pants from tare ware i can wear from 1st mth to the 9th mth wan.. actually even after birth stil can wear wan oso.. its like one for 49.90 but den they have this promotion like.. buy 2nd pc den get 10% or something like this.. all in all ... i paid like 140+ for the 3 pants.. i find it reasonable lor.. hee hee.. coz can wear so long so wu hua mah.. haha

celine ~ im like u oso wor.. i oso hesitant in buying the maternity wear coz like not worth it.. but den no choice wor.. so i buy those which they ensure me tat can wear thru out the whole pregnancy wan lor.. den ok lor..

hi Ling,

thanks for replying...i thot u all MIA liao. hehe...
i see, that means we both same lor.i think i misunderstood. its not inserting thru the belly button, its a blood test and a scan. the whole process is known as Nuchal scan. Just checked with my friend who has the same gynae as me.

mrstan: oh really? maybe because they are around the same age
happy.gif
. wah...can tell gender already??? so happy for you? btw, i don't think there's need to insert something into the placenta to draw out samples nowadays cos scanning can tell liao. i'm not too sure though. but i think blood test and scan are sufficient...my blood test will be conducted when i'm 15weeks; 4 weeks from now.

Ling : I am having UTI,cannot wear g-string leh. sad.....

Mrs Tan : Congrat... I will like to have a baby boy tooooo.

By the way, where you go and buy the bra from? Normal bra that we are wearing or the maternity one...

me a bit blur cos this is my first baby...

Mrs Tan: MIA??? nono i tot u MIA.. kekekke...how to MIA and leave u here wor.. kekkee..how old are u... if blood test is the primarily test. if they tested out something.. u might still require to take the "Water" through the next of ur belly button.

Morraine: kekekeke... i hate those VPL.. whahahaha

joycelyn: u better be good.. drink more water....dun play play.... UTI isnt good to have during pregnancy ok.. pat pat be good.. come come drink water.. ok... its my first bb too.. kekeke...

morning ladies!

may I know what is UTI? what infection? what is the symptoms huh?

mrstan: I am sure our gynae wouldn't do anything to harm our baby hence dun worry about the scan.

the blood test is alright since take from your hand or arm mah but got one test for the down syndrome got to take sample of the water from the water bag to test that one abit risky got % of MC. I pray all of us no need to do that test.

morraine,

ya happy man! cos i want a boy first then next baby to be a girl. like that then no need to worry abt getting boy mah... hehehe...

i feel and look quite pregnant now liao cos tummy got bulge now. and my skirts are tighter. eh btw, when do we actually become stable in the pregnancy? is it after 1st tri or after 16 weeks?

Ling,

i am turning 29 this yr lor still now still 28! hehe...

Joycelyn,
hope u get a boy boy too!

celine,
wah lau take blood from hand?? isnt that bloody painful? arm still ok, like the usual blood test. are u all going for the down syn test too?

thanks!

normally take blood from arm but for my case my blood veins from the arm very very fine so cannot find so doctors take from my hand *sob sob* of coz painful but no choice.
sad.gif

gynae recommend to take down syn test only after they detect something from your blood test and scan your bb neck skin thickness.

jocelyn ~ ya lor.. better den play play arh.. b a good mummy den drink more H2O arh.. and this is my first bb too!

mrstan ~ ya lor.. shiok hor u.. hee hee.. well planned!

i think u look more preggie coz bb boy mah.. boy bigger in size? hee hee~

my blood test oso taken from arms wan.. den like celine.. cant find my veins den try this hand tat hand den found den ask me dun move.. coz jin diff to find again.. haha.. not jin pain lar.. ok lor.. i jin scared of pain oso can tahan.. i think u ladies here shld not b a prob lar..

celine & morraine,

i see...then mine shld be no prob one cos my veins from inner arm there so green and obvious! sure boleh one. ya lor, i also kena poke until immuned liao lah. already kena 3 jabs for hormone every week...was pain man.

wah boy bigger means put on more weight also?
die lah..already put on 1.2kg liao..oh no..

another question to ask...
sorry hor i so lor sor...
this wkend i going for haircut and intend to do hair relaxer also. its ok to do it rite?
u all got go for facials and such too?

chey u 1.2kg nia.. mrs tan ~ i put on closing to 2 already leh *sob*

haircut is ok lar.. me jus cut my hair last week oso.. hee hee.. but den i dare not do any relating to chemicals wan lor.. my hairdresser oso say better dun do first leh..

wats a hair relaxer?

mrstan: whahah.. like tt u very unlikely to kena the one taking WATER from the belly hole.. whahah.. u cfm chop n stamp tt u siam.. whahha..

Mrstan: u better ask ur hair stylist.. i dun think hair relaxer can do leh..can do facial but u have to tell them dun do shoulder massage

Hi mrstan & ling,

Yes, my gyane told me too but I'm still considering coz as long as below 35 shd be ok.
Is just some blood test and special scanning to test for down syndrome. I shd let her know if I wan in my next wk appt which I'm in my 12 wks.

So any one of u gg for such test? Wan to hear some comments.

Morraine,

hair relaxer is someth like rebonding but not so straight and lifeless lah. i've never done it before but just want to neaten hair lor.

Ling,
wah heng ah!! means just the normal blood test lah. can lah! come lah, who scared who? haha..
ya i heard abt cannot do shoulder msg also..will tell her. thanks.

Joan,

gynae said to stabilise preg lor..cos i had brown discharge during 9 wks that time. its a progesterone jab at the hip/buttocks.

joan: me too.. same as Mrstan.. i kena the jabs too.. 2 jabz.!!!!! i was bleeding on my 7weeks...

mayday... depends on ur gynae.. if the blood test n the neck scan of bb is normal, usually u dun have to go for the last one.. which is the drawing of WATER from the belly button...
happy.gif
ost of us gng for the blood test n the neck scan (measurement) this one cant avoid

260526.jpg

<font face="Courier New"> <font color="0000ff">as @ 16 Mar 05
Chloe .......... 11-Sep-05 14 Wks
Fun ............ 24-Sep-05 12 Wks
Mayday ......... 03-Oct-05 11 Wks
BellyButton .... 05-Oct-05 10 Wks
ice ............ 05-Oct-05 10 Wks
inc ............ 05-Oct-05 10 Wks
Joan ........... 05-Oct-05 10 Wks
Niuniu ......... 05-Oct-05 10 Wks
MrsTan ......... 05-Oct-05 10 Wks
Sneaky ......... 06-Oct-05 10 Wks
Joycelyn ....... 08-Oct-05 10 Wks
Jenifur ........ 13-Oct-05 09 Wks
Pochacco ....... 17-Oct-05 09 Wks
Morraine ....... 18-Oct-05 09 Wks
Fresia ......... 22-Oct-05 08 Wks
Kris ........... 22-Oct-05 08 Wks
Ling ........... 23-Oct-05 08 Wks
Jo ............. 24-Oct-05 08 Wks
Nuttnuts ....... 24-Oct-05 08 Wks
Celine ......... 25-Oct-05 08 Wks
Garfield ....... 28-Oct-05 07 Wks
Manuka ......... ??-Oct-05 07 Wks
Sweetpea ....... ??-Oct-05 </font></font>

<font face="calisto mt"> Anybody starts going thru mood swing? I
260528.gif
on my journey to work jus now. Feel so miserable w e stupid MS somemore still mus drag myself to work. HB got a fright
sad.gif
</font>

Hello everyone!

I've been MIA for 2 weeks liow I think. Been having real bad nausea and indigestion. And I'm sooooo unbelievably tired everyday.. The worst thing is I wake up in the middle of the nite to pee then cannot go back to sleep again!
sad.gif
And my brains are gone liow. Can't concentrate at work, can't remember anything! And you know, the pple at my work not very nice also.. I've been taken off a post cos they say I dun seem to be able to handle things!!! I wanna cry like Jenifur also!!!
sad.gif

Mayday,

I'll be going for the OSCAR test during week 11. DOc just told me to go, never ask I wan or not leh.. but hor, I technically not 30 years old yet leh..

<font face="Calisto mt"> Kris,

I understand how u feel. Luckily for me my immediate boss's wife also preggie so he slightly abit more understanding.

Heard from my gyane tt only woman above 35 then compouslary mus go 4 OSCAR test. Usually if below 35 then do blood test 1st cuz there's certain risk involve when do OSCAR. U might wana double-confirm w ur gynae</font>

ask you all till now how much weight you gain?

last week was my 7th week I gained 0.8kg thou it sounds little but my waistline really expanding fast and my belly showing!! how come like this!!
sad.gif

kris, what do you mean by taking off a post? just a project not involving you isit??? nvrmind lah just tell yourself you need good rest not involved not involved lor. :p

hiya jenifur ~ thanks for updating the chart! i oso mood swing.. every day dun feel like getting up to work arh... sian man.. super sian arh..

mrs tan ~ i oso wanted to do badly coz hair like mad woman now.. but den i ren lor... coz they say cannot do leh.. think u better opt out lar.. wat i think lar..

kris ~ poor thing ~ take it easy lor.. bb more impt.. jus hope ur boss can understd..

celine ~ dun ask abt weight lar.. think over here.. me the fattest lioaz.. i put on close to 2kg since i preggie leh.. tian arh... if this rate goes on.. think i going crazy liazo!

hiya jenifur ~ thanks for updating the chart! i oso mood swing.. every day dun feel like getting up to work arh... sian man.. super sian arh..

mrs tan ~ i oso wanted to do badly coz hair like mad woman now.. but den i ren lor... coz they say cannot do leh.. think u better opt out lar.. wat i think lar..

kris ~ poor thing ~ take it easy lor.. bb more impt.. jus hope ur boss can understd..

celine ~ dun ask abt weight lar.. think over here.. me the fattest lioaz.. i put on close to 2kg since i preggie leh.. tian arh... if this rate goes on.. think i going crazy liazo!

Jenifur - If it doesn't like cost a bomb then I guess I just do as my gynae instructed loh.. I blur blur one..

Celine - I was the main person-in-charge of this big project then my assistant just told me she told my boss I cannot handkle it and that she's taking over with immediate effect!!!
sad.gif
Sigh.. nvm, ren2 xin1 nan2 ce4...
Anyway, pregnancy is a time for you to legitimately put on weight and parade a belly! So dun fret k!
happy.gif

I am going to take a zzz now! Today not working!

My EDD 7 Oct. I have bought some maternity clothes at spring maternity tampines mall. bought 2 pants, 1 jeans skirt, 3 tops for $200.

I also hv urine infection before i knew i'm pregnant, took antibodies.(Pretty serious) Afraid it might affect the baby.

Back