(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

Snow,
wat is Yong Shan schedule look like?

<font color="ff0000">Sleeping pattern</font>
How is your BB sleeping pattern ? Did they roll here roll there ? izzit can stay in one pattern for whole night ? or when you awake, izzit you will see your bb at one corner ?

My gal Sabrina's can not sleep in one pattern, i always see her at one corner, sometimes i see her almost want to fall down already.
izzit all the bb same as my sabrina?

thanks for all yr feedbacks abt the filters
happy.gif

yippee

my company just bought Amway fiter for us.. looks gd lor.. but the water seems to have a lemon taste :p duno why...

How come it's redundent?

Yippee: found the supplier and she is willing to sell us one box (20 pkts) at $1.60/pkt. you keen?

Sharon: Xaby doesn't have a pattern also... sometimes when she wakes up in the morning she is sidewise in bed already. Sometimes if i wake up in the middle of the night I can see her head where her feet used to be!

Patsy, are you guys buying macacroni? if so im interested... how to collect?

Ya, my girl also toss about alot, every morning i pick her up in one corner

Patsy - ok nevermind - another time. I think most likely at the end of the day, it's just me and Tammi by the swan lake only.. haha.. it's ok i still want to take her there.

Patsy - eh, where u work? can pick up at work place instead? cos aljunied abit inconvenient for me.. sorry abt that! if cannot then no choice..

Sneaky, Carole - you guys on for Sat's swan lake dates with our babes? Looks like if yes, then Sam will be the only "rose" .. hehe
happy.gif

So far Flo and I confirmed.

Patsy
Think 20pkts divide by 2 of us, too many for me. Just wanna try them with cheese, mince beef &amp; some veg for Kaiser's new recipe. Dunno if he likes/ can take or not. Can do soup pasta too.

yippee.. im also trying to buy from Patsy - but of cos 20/ 3 person still alot, I can buy and share with other moms.. im ok..

Sharon,
During wee hours his milk intake is on demand. on day time his feeding time will be like below

7.00am latch on
10.00am EBM 80ml-100ml
12.30pm porridge 1/3 bowl
3.00-4.00pm EBM 100-120ml
6.30pm-7.30pm porridge 1/3 bowl
9.30pm-10.00pm latch on
Note: in between the schedule he take some snack like biscuit.

he got flu/fever now and his milk intake even lesser then above maybe only take 50ml per feed....sigh

pammie, we're going too. but we'll be late cos Kindermusik lesson ends at around 6.00pm. we'll be there before 6.30pm, okay? how about dinner?

Pammie
oic. If you gals need the recipe for dry &amp; soup pasta, just let me know. I hv taken it down from an old thread some time back.

Fun
My FIL thinks it's redundent cos no need to drink water with so much frills. Just drink normal water lor, no need so troublesome
happy.gif

Yippee: hehe, i kinda figured it would be too much for us ;) if we get 3-4 other mum's to share then it's 3-4 packs per person? Can send me the recipe??

Fun: alden's a giant!!

Snow: so good you can still let Yong shan take 100% BM!!

BTW, what time do you bathe your babies?

<font color="ff0000">Yippee Ya Ya - can i have the receipe huh? thanks!!

sharon - same same la.. my ash oso always sleep until like fully utilised every single corner of the bed.. *faint*

pammie - paiseh i cant make it to the botanic garden meeting..</font>
sad.gif

Yippee Ya Ya,
yah... i told them that my gynae say bb ok, means ok lor.. no matter how much i eat, cannot really put on alot.. mebbe work too stressful then
happy.gif

patsy,
i'm also keen on the ABC pasta... how much huh?
any NEL station is near your plc?

Yippee/patsy
I Interested on ABC paste also. I just need 2 pkt can ?

Show
Do you know Sabrina 's intake 30% more than Yong Shan, but how much intake is not a problem. as long as your BB happy.try to make him do some action , he will absorb more nutrition from foods
but every Babies are difference, no worries

You can try to do some body streching for yong shan, like wat BJG doing in the class.. tis will help to develop health body and inprove blood circulation.

Flo: Each pack $1.60, NEL line is Punggol to Harbourfront right? I take the Serrangoon line everyday adn can easily swing to Punggol to pass to you.

ABC Pasta --- am buying 1 carton from supplier, each carton is 20 pkts ($1.60/pkt, in NTUC i think it is $1.75 but out of stock), let me know who wants how many and i'll order it from the supplier:

1. Patsy - 3
2. Sharon -
3. Flo
4. Pammie
5. --- anyone else?

1. PAMMIE/Tammi (2 Sep, Sat 5pm onwards)
2. SNEAKY/Samuel - ok?
4. FLO/ Raelyn (me fine with 5pm onward, too early very very hot )
5. PATSY/Xaby - uncertain
6. Carole/Clarisse - ok
7. adel/brent/hb-ok

bgg outing.
am i welcome? hehe

Patsy,
Ya 100% EBM but his intake quite low loh. So this is what i worried. But try to give him some FM but he dont like leh.

Sharon,
Which type of body streching that you refer to? is it that one swing his body in the air?
For sleeping pattern my son also same, he wont stay at one position.
Do you know when we can let our gal/boy to sleep on the pillow?

Snow,
Ya,Is monkey swing, another one is upside down but make sure not too time for upside down one just 5min ok.Pillow ??? can not ma ?? Sabrina's use adult pillow from 2 mths old liao

Sees like quite a lot of babies sleeping pattern same same ... i no worries

<font face="calisto mt">ABC Pasta --- am buying 1 carton from supplier, each carton is 20 pkts ($1.60/pkt, in NTUC i think it is $1.75 but out of stock), let me know who wants how many and i'll order it from the supplier:

1. Patsy - 3
2. Sharon - 2
3. Flo
4. Pammie
5. Sneaky -4
6. Jenifur-2 </font>

Adel - yes- definitely welcomed!
Confirmed list :

2 sep 530pm onwards.
====================
1. PAMMIE/Tammi
2. SNEAKY/Samuel - come after 630p
3. FLO/ Raelyn
4. Carole/Clarisse - ok
5. adel/brent/hb-ok

Morraine- nevermind, another time perhaps.

Patsy - I bathe my girl at around 830 - 930am.

ABC Pasta --- Patsy is buying 1 carton from supplier, each carton is 20 pkts ($1.60/pkt, in NTUC i think it is $1.75 but out of stock), let her know who wants how many and she'll order it from the supplier:

1. Patsy - 3
2. Sharon - 2
3. Flo
4. Pammie - 2
5. Sneaky -4
6. Jenifur-2

ok, if i assume yippee wants 1 pack, Flo wants 2, we have 18, plus two mums in the BP thread. If anyone wants more, let me know so I can order 2 boxes instead.

ABC Pasta --- Patsy is buying 1 carton from supplier, each carton is 20 pkts ($1.60/pkt, in NTUC i think it is $1.75 but out of stock), let her know who wants how many and she'll order it from the supplier:

1. Patsy - 3
2. Sharon - 2
3. Flo
4. Pammie - 2
5. Sneaky -4
6. Jenifur-2
7. Carole - 2 (sneaky: pls pickup for me, i will collect from u)

qty is pack or carton?????

jkids: that's the thing, someone else has seen it but I have never seen it --- always no stock so i ended up calling the supplier instead.

Patsy, 2 for me! Later then I post the recipe OK.

1. Patsy - 3
2. Sharon - 2
3. Flo
4. Pammie - 2
5. Sneaky -4
6. Jenifur-2
8. Yippee-2

<font color="aa00aa">Patsy:
I want 2..

1. Patsy - 3
2. Sharon - 2
3. Flo
4. Pammie - 2
5. Sneaky -4
6. Jenifur-2
8. Yippee-2
9. San - 2
</font>

Have some questions about stuff for 10 month Olds....

1) Do you allow your babies to take food that you eat at the dinner table (with salt)?
2) Have you let your babies take rice (mixed with soup) ?
3) Do you use any walking toys when your baby is learning to walk?

Thanks!

ruff

I already started giving Alden, fried fish (the meat inside), rice with herbal soup. but not everyday lor.. once awhile.

I bought a fisher price walker.. but the wheels are too slippery... Alden prefer to cruise along furnitures.

<font color="ff0000">Patsy.. I want 2..
happy.gif

1. Patsy - 3
2. Sharon - 2
3. Flo
4. Pammie - 2
5. Sneaky -4
6. Jenifur-2
8. Yippee-2
9. San - 2
10. morraine - 2

Thanks!</font>

<font color="119911">ruff.. here is my reply..

Have some questions about stuff for 10 month Olds....

1) Do you allow your babies to take food that you eat at the dinner table (with salt)?
yesh i do... moderately.. and mostly coz its home cooked food so i control the salt input already
yesh
no i did not coz i jus let her walk with support ard the coffee table and sofa

Thanks!</font>

ruff, my reply as follows:

<font color="0000ff">Nope, I'm afraid they may be too oily for babies</font>

<font color="0000ff">Not yet cos Kaiser only has 2 teeth at the bottom, 2 at the top just surfaccing. He's still no gd with bigger bits of food</font>

<font color="0000ff">Im thinking of getting the pushing walker, but just saw Fun memtioned wheels may be too slippery
sad.gif
But I heard a fren siad his 10mo daughter pushes those plastic 4 legged chair &amp; can walk for a short distance.</font>

Back