Hi everyone!
Had some problems with BF and need your advise.
I am just wondering if anyone has successfully supplement their BM with FM without decrease in their BM supply. How did you do it? Is there any method to follow?
For those mommies who had tbf their bb, how do you know if your bb is full? Is it that they fell asleep straight after nursing?
I am not too sure if my baby is full after nursing cos' she usually dozed off during nursing and will open her eyes when I put her on bed. She will soothe herself to sleep and will only sleep for a while before crying for more milk.
I am thinking of supplementing my BM with FM. But, I don't know how to do it without decrease in ss. and how much to supplement.
Had some problems with BF and need your advise.
I am just wondering if anyone has successfully supplement their BM with FM without decrease in their BM supply. How did you do it? Is there any method to follow?
For those mommies who had tbf their bb, how do you know if your bb is full? Is it that they fell asleep straight after nursing?
I am not too sure if my baby is full after nursing cos' she usually dozed off during nursing and will open her eyes when I put her on bed. She will soothe herself to sleep and will only sleep for a while before crying for more milk.
I am thinking of supplementing my BM with FM. But, I don't know how to do it without decrease in ss. and how much to supplement.