hi.
Thanks for the advice on startled baby.
re: Dryers vs Petpet vs Pampers Premium
Have used all 3 of them.
Don't like Dryers cos' I found that it will sag if the diaper is too heavy and thus couse leakage. The fitting is not very suitable for my bb. The rubber band cut into her skin
Petpet has pretty good fitting for my bb and it's very cheap. considering continuing.
Pamper Premium, too expensive. My MIL knew about the price, so she don't change diaper very often so as to save money.
Hi Mommytobe,
I faced the same prob as you. I also have bony hands. And the worst thing is my bb always want to nurse whenever I carry her even when she just finished her bottle of milk. i think she used me as her pacifier. If i don't let her suckle, she will cry very loudly. My MIL told me that it's becos' i smell of milk. My mom says it is becos bb is not full. don't know who is right. but for me, it's stressful not to be able to cuddle her without her crying....
re : Vaccine jab
the clinic that i go to suggest that i gave bb a separate hep b jab at week 6 and later go for the 5 in 1 jab when she is older. The reason is if we gave her all the jabs at one go, some bbs will have bad reaction to the jabs like fever as the jabs might be too strong for them. The nurse suggested step by step will be better and I think it sounds logical to me.
Re: diaper bag
I will use normal backpack for my bb stuff cos' in this way, hubby can help to carry without feeling embarrassed.
for all mommy all there,
anyone is using sarong to rock your bb to sleep? Wondering if there's any side effect with using sarong?