(2004/12) Year 2004 December Mummies

Joann,
wish u a smooth delivery...
happy.gif

Joann,
self employed, wow its my dream to be self employed, have my own company at home like a SOHO thing so i can still be at home with my kids (isnt that a dream job)..

ethel,
my sil is a tour leader in a very well known tour agency in Indonesia (even said to be best one) she said if want to bring kids along on a tour or travelling Japan is the number one of the friendliest country in the world. its safe (its among the safest country in the world, the first safest country is Iceland), and many attraction for kids.

Korea is included in OK like Singapore, but Korea still have Lotte world and teddy bear factory (sorry Singapore, its a bit better for kids attraction), and still safe enough..

and about diff in bringing kids well its relative (like how diff ur kids are heeheee)..noooo sorry didnt mean that, its all depends on the parents, the more relax and happy their parents are kids will come along... trust me i've brought cellin everywhere even when hubby not coming along (bangkok june 2007). and yes, you still have to consider some places you can not go, like hiking in mountain high, bungee jumping, or wild river canoeing...
rofl.gif

but in the other hand taking kids travelling may taught them valuable lesson that they would never learn in class, like how it really feel flying in the airplane, learn different culture, people, and language.. cellin learn pretty fast that when mom bring the big lugage its travelling time and she prepared her own stuff, like toys/stuff to play in the plane...

TBL,
may I know the name of Nat's PG?
when cellin in her old school, parents allowed in the room for quite some time, and the other kids where there parents or caregiver isnt arent can see that, and often cry, because they see their friend got their 'protector/loved ones' in the class room also, and that make them feel sad, and looking for their's..so in cellin's old school its better when all the parents or caregiver are out of the class room so they can be more attached one to another..

mommies who lovessss GAP and ond navy and other stuff from clothing spree,
i'm sorry i just have to say, those clothes i saw in bandung (indonesia, west Java) only price like less than a quarter sold in US.. why? the factory is right there...

i remember my mom bought cellin Gaps baby clothes that cost 40cents each
happy.gif
really i'm not joking...

everytime we goes to Bandung we bought numerous clothes and they all branded...

carnellin,

I love to buy clothes in Indonesia and Thailand becos they are so much cheaper for branded clothes and shoes. also I love Indonesia batik and Thai silk. thats why my hubby joking say I got tai tai taste (so picky). Indonesia furniture is lovely too but no space to put at home.

adding to what Jen posted earlier. Thanks J for the link.

ST today. 4 main FP pdts in spore recalled.
I called FP.
I was told to check the pdt code.

So if your pdt code is between
1097LF to 1877LF.
which means the production date is between May 2007 to July 2007.
Then it is affected.

apparently the pdt code can be found on the indiv toy itself.
(the reception wasn't good.. so i hope all my info is correct)

I will go home and check all dora's pdt. I bought some toyhse accessories recently
sad.gif

Dora talking toyhouse and accessories are one of the affected ones.

carnellin,
Korea! lucky you.........
nice place ... wish i can spend more quality time there. :p

joann,
rest well ok...
time passes very fast..
cant wait to meet ur princess.
hows ju?

tbl,
hows nat today?

lach,

ju is a charming boy. everytime when i raise my voice at him or beat him on his hand for being naughty, he will ask, "mama are you happy with julien"? funny right. prob becos mei mei is coming so better get in my good books.

i think the fact that ju is a easy to cared for boy who brings so much happiness that prompts me to think about 2nd one. imagine i throw away the baby bath immed when he stop using as i know i will never have a no 2.

how is R ? she can start to read by herself as mentioned earlier ?? i should let the 2 of them meet.

carnellin,
natalie's PG is TalentPlus. Actually i dont really like this PG. The reason I chose this PG is very simple, it's very near the nanny's house. Nanny needs to bring alog nathan when she fetch natalie to PG, so cannot chose those too far from nanny's house.

lach,
nat seems ok. I thought of go into the class with her but she said no need and waved bye bye to me the moment she stepped into the class. So i didnt go in with her. She didnt cry too, just play as usual. nanny said she is ok today. I'm going to monitor again.

Joann,

my elder boy behave the same way. when he misbehave and get scolding, he would say"Mommy love me?" and he would say "didi naughty" so that he stays No 1

carnelin
wow how did u win the korea trip?
i brought declan to phuket last week.

nothing much to update
except these photos
911302.jpg
911303.jpg

Re : girls clothes up to 6mths

Hi mummies, do you have any to give away or selling 2nd hand. plse pm me. i just discovered those passed from frs are bigger and i had given away ju's. my due date could be next week so now in mad rush. thanks so much

mngo,
wow nice hotel (i'm so in love with pretty hotels) is ur child complain about hot weather?
cellin dislike hot weather, our langkawi trip was not fun for her..

korea trip,
i just join the korea sparkling ad (its evrywhere in our local TV) and join the quiz, it took me several try to get all the correct answer, and now i'm joining the quiz again for my sis to come along (Indonesian residents only)..
singapore also have quizes so we can stay free at four-five star hotel.. check out singapore tourism board, open for singapore resindents..

shopping for winter clothes,
we've decided to go at winter... any idea how cold it is? i've check the world weather for that time in seoul (nov) around 3-9 degree c, is it correct, i've been in places where ut is -9c but thinking about cellin
happy.gif

joann,
she can't really read, more like 'memorising'.
shes currently into 'memorising' her story books.
some of the words she can 'recognise' are common simple nouns and simple verbs.
That day I tried writing simple sentences on paper and she can read some of them. Eg:
The cat is big.
The dog is white.
The fish is very small
My cake is yummy. etc...
Still a long way to go before she can read more independently.

will go hunt for the stuff
happy.gif

mngo,
NICE! classy!
you make me want to learn ps.
like the one of DI with hands cupping his chin

carnellin,
you lucky woman! Saw you in a mag too
happy.gif

912902.jpg

few weeks back.
something bit her left ear.
LEFT ear swell till its twice the size and jutted out like mickey mouse.
heng it subsided after 2-3days..
was so scared her ear will fall off!
But strangely, it was not itchy.
she looked hilariously funny/ugly.
too bad she refuse to let me take a mug shot.

lachesiz,
u saw me on sww heehee
happy.gif
i thought nobody here will notice...

what happen? did u know the cause of the swelling? r u sure something bite her? check to NUH... well so far they are more careful than any PD i knew...

rae darling...ur mommy is so naughty....how are u? auntie muak...muak....
lac....rae just cant stop impressing me....so jealous....my princess now can recognise colours but reading....long long way to go....

joann....wish u a smooth delivery...keep us posted.....

Hei mommies...just curious, visit Kinderland at Marine Parade. Like the classroom setup and wanted to register now for the year 2008...am I too kiasu, now its only Aug 2007 ????

carnellin,
hehe...nearly miss it if not for your name.. so unique..

Joann,
she not frighten.. though me and helper freaked out and those who saw it! didnt affect her at all as it wasnt itchy.

LL,
2008? pls la.. got ple register for 2009 liao...

lach,
the bite looks bad.. is she ok?

mngo,
where did u go?

brought my 2 boys to watch the fireworks at the padang..
happy.gif

917035.jpg
Josh...

Rochelle,
Oh my goodness!!! I knoe there's a PG in Singapore using hand sanitizer everyday to clean kids hand... but forgot now.... Oh myyyy..

lachesiz,
hehehhee, that pic on women's weekly was taken 1 minute before i scolded cellin hahhahahaaaa

mngo,

I dont know if it is a hoax but our children are still at the curious, might lick anything stage. thats why I got lots of free skin tatoos at home but dont dare to let them have it. the painting on the hand I let them have that once a while but have to be careful my younger one dont lick.

hi mommies,
anyone has visited joann? cellin and me got sick this last few days, just cold and cought but better stay away from babies first
happy.gif
dont want their new born give from us a virus

hi mommies,
thanks for all the well wishes. everything is well, except for little backache due to lack of rest. Claire is 3.5kg at 38wks, 50cm long. my labour is about 5hrs but push for 30 mins, so so tiring. i am doing well expressing instead of latching direct as she just want to suckle for comfort and too tiring for me.

dont worry about visiting me, you must have your hands full with either the little one or work. thanks 4 your thoughts.

i wanted to upload the pix but the file is too big. mu hubby is out of town so prob has to wait a little while more.

catch up soon !!

hi mommies,
I got this free trial at london weight management, and i can bring a friend also... anybody here interested? only one condition they are not having period or pregnant tomorrow,

if anyone want it can meet up at nge ann city floor 05-06...at 12.30 sharp...

i havent try this one so can not tell whether it really works or not but hey its free so just want to give it a shot heehee
happy.gif

hello mommies....pretty quiet here.....jus pop by to say hi....howz everyone????

Joann....CONGRATULATIONS....(belated)...howz ur little princess??

Wanted to bring Stef for Hi5, anyone going??

steffi need tix for H1 5 alrdy??
if no need then i may wantto bring josh.. Haa Haa

anyone has plans for the sch holidays?? wan to watch movie??

Ya....pretty ex....

Just flipping thru' our little precious' gathering........see how much they hv grown...

Gathering #1 @YYP (Sep 2005)
947814.jpg

Gathering #2 @NSRCC (Dec 2005)
947815.jpg

947816.jpg

Gathering #3 @Chloe's pl (May 2006)
947817.jpg

Gathering #4 @Botanical Gdn (Sep 2006)
947818.jpg

So when is #5.....

Back