(2003) Calling all 2003 babies

<font color="0077aa">4chongchong,

Sure! Your family and your dad will be in our prayers too!

There's so many robbery cases in JB. Yes, will be praying you have smooth and easy access to embassy, customs and hospital.

Take Care.</font>

Hi Joanne
Good to hear that Benny is regaining his appetite and voice. Pl take care of yourself too.

Hi 4chongchong
Sorry to hear about ur dad, i hope by the time u read this, ur dad is already recuperating nicely at the hospital.

Allo Allo Sun Moon Mommies
Sarah, Cindy, Serena

It was a splendid evening, i really had a super dee duper time with u gals. I went home feeling very relaxed, for the first time the crowd on the MRT didn't bother me. Cindy, i strolled to the MRT station in the end, and caught a cab from AMK. Took me only 20min to get home. Hope u got ur cab fast at the stand.

I guess we can meet there again for the next mommies night out. Here's the review of the restaurant:

Ambience: 8/10 (Cozy enough to chill out till closing time)

Food: 6/10 (The crab n spinach hotplate was a little salty, but rice was sticky enough to my liking. Serenade, cheryl will love the rice ;)

Dessert: 8/10 (red bean ice cream)
How was ocha ice cream n green tea tiramisu?

Service: 7/10 ( the effort to break down the total bill for our easy calculation deserves some brownie points)

My dinner companions: 11/10
crazy.gif

Hello, had a great time last night. For that price we paid, mayb can go for buffet! Next outing we should arrange to go to my club at Raffles Marina. Those not driving can go in my car and meet at MRT stations. I get 50% discount on all the F&B outlets there. After that, can head downstairs and admire all the beautiful yachts.
My crazy husband wants to get one. When that time comes, I'll invite you girls out for boating. Anyone keen?

4chong chong, all will be fine. Don't worry.

Joanne, wanted to visit Benny today but something crop up in office. Yesterday was on leave so today got to solve the problem. Apologise. After this, Benny will not just go through life but GROW through life. Think positive, you are his strength!

Hi all, using pc in delifrance now.

Benny is in great pain and doc wanted to increase morphine to make him comfortable. May have to stay in High Dependancy for another day. He wasn't able to eat or drink thou he did ask for food and water. Just receive call from FIL that Benny feels like vomiting so got to rush up.. will post again if I have time to come down.

<font color="0000ff">sms update from Joanne @ 12.20pm on 13/7

He's drowsy and vomiting non stop due to morphine.

update @ 2.20pm

Now that it's been reduced, vomiting stops but still dizzy and drowsy.

Hopefully this will be the last time we're here.... Benny was extremely traumatised and me, phobia with letters KKH. He still refused to drink and eat. Rejected his fav green tea too. So we know how painful he's feeling.</font>

Hi Mommies,
I'm new here. Hope to get to know all of u.
I'm a mother of 2 now. Elder son is 4yo who's born in Nov 2003 same as shannen ( Hi..shannen which day is ur son born in?
happy.gif
) Younger son is 14mths now ( corrected age is 11mths++ - cos he's 2 mths premie ) Hi Joanne, felt so sad for Benny when i read what he went thru. Made me think of the times when my younger one was in the NICU for 3 weeks. My heart goes out to him..which mummy bear to see their children suffering..so sorry i'm suppose to comfort you.. dun worry i'm sure he'll be fine. You must take care cos he needs you. Will keep you in prayers..

Hi joanne

I hope Benny can soon feel better ... I can't imagine how traumatised you feel and even with knowing beforehand, you still have to go thru' it .... *hugs hugs* ... pls send my hugs to Benny too

4chongchong, hope that your father's in TTSH now ... don't think too much ok. Just make sure you drive carefully. weekend is here and some drivers are really reckless ... take care!

.ky.

hi new mummies ...
kao_welcome2.gif

I'm a sahm to 2 boys, aged 4 and 18 months.

Do join us for gatherings and blog sharings (look for Serenade's earlier posting as she gives details of how to get into the blog).

.ky.

<font color="0000ff">sms update from Joanne @ 4.15pm

We're now back in normal ward. Benny's trying to drink. If no vomiting, then start him on soft diet.

@4.19pm
Oh no!! He vomited again! </font>

Hi Chloe,

i have confinement lady and maid with me now. but not enjoy confinement at all. bcos both of them keep give me trouble. always complaint each other. Sigh......

Hi Emily and Apricot,

Can cope or not with newborn and 4yo kid? I just cant imaging my life after the CL gg back.

Hi MOMIES,
I am new to this thread. I am a full time working mum. I have 2 gals born on 25 Dec 2005 and 1 May 2005. I wonder if there are any momies looking for school bus services to/from Sengkang to/from Holy Grace Kindergarten (addr : 408B, Upper East Coast Road, Holy Grace Presbyterian Church)+

I have registered my daughter for K1 there for Jan 08 but need to find out if there is any one from Sengkang goes to that kindergarten and interested to put the child on school bus. Currently there isn't a school bus route to/from Sengkang & the bus driver says he can't justify for it if it's less than 2 children per route.

Anyone ?+

+

hi all new mummies: welcome to the thread.

Vicval: think you still have a typing error...

Joanne: how's Benny now?

Praise the Lord, my dad is settling well here at TTSH, and this morning, had a scope done, everything normal. So he will have to go for other tests to find out where is bleeding. For the hip replacement, we have to decide later once his blood count is back to normal.

Otherwise I am ok, better than two days ago. But still up and down emotionally , esp when I don't see Charlene much for the past two days, really miss her alot. And she was so happy when she saw me yesterday picking her up from her Berries lesson. Hopefully can get to see her more these two days.

Hi mummies, Joanne has called me and worry mum. Benny can be discharged today and we're really happy for them. Benny sounds so sweet over the phone.

Sarah, you have not given me the website yet. Remember about my favourite korean shows?!! Can save me lots of money!

Welcome to all new mummies!

4chong chong, good to hear that your Dad is settling well.

Apricot, so excited for you. 5 more days! Yippeeee!!! F4, you guys better watch out. More competition will be coming your way very soon!!

We're home but Benny running fever from 37.6 to 38.1 Spoken to the staff nurses about it and advise me to bring him back to A&E if he's fever continues.

Congrats Apricot..

Please do not stress yourself over Benny. You have 2 little babies to BF. Once discharged, you're gonna be very busy. Rest all you can while you're still in hospital.

Hi Joanne,

Great that Benny is home now! Definitely more comfy at home. Did the doctor mention anything abt the possiblility of fever after op?

Hi Apricot,
Congrats! They look so sweet
happy.gif

Hi 4ChongChong,
Glad to know that your father's condition has stablized. Now you can relax and spend more time with Charlene.
happy.gif

Serenade

One of the possibility is wound infection. I'm still thinking whether or not to bring him back. Still monitoring his temperature closely

Congrats Apricot! Take care and rest well.

Joanne : how's the fever now? did doc give any antibiotic upon discharge? If fever too high, may be should bring back. You take care ok.

Congratulations Apricot on the arrival of the twins.

Joanne,how's Benny now? Hope the fever has subsided, if not, it is sound to bring him back. You take care, will be praying for you.

Morning Ladies,

Benny's fever has subsided. *phew* I was so nervous yesterday, was taking his temperature and checking his op site every 15 mins. Fever going up and down like see saw. By 11+pm, fever's gone.

I was like being boxed on face and knocked out last night. Finally, I'm able to sleep on my comfortable soft bed. no night wake, no dreams.. same for Benny, he fell asleep the moment he touched down on his pillow. But I'm having muscle ache on both legs, wonder if it's caused by the night in high dependancy room. No foldable bed for parents, only chair. I managed to sleep for 2 hours but both legs were numbed when I was awake.

4chongchong

He had Amox and Clox antibiotics drip during his stay in KK and converted to oral Unasyn. Is it very strong? Any side effect? In future, if he needs antibiotics for eg flu (touchwood), will normal antiobiotics like augmentine works for him?

serena

my sis too, thinks he sounds very sweet over phone. But when he tries to talk louder, his voice was husky. Permanent or temporary, will have to wait and see. He noted the change in his voice and seems sadden over it. Kept telling him that it's ok for boys to have husky voice.. sexy. But we try not to talk about it in front of him. Didn't want him to feel negative about it.

wow.. today seems like a quiet day, not many postings.

I am super tired, just came back from hospital. Thank God my dad is stable and resting well. Tomorrow onwards will have to do more tests to rule out cause of bleeding. I guess it's easy to say don't worry he will be ok, but deep down in my heart, I still very scared to receive call esp from my doc friend!

I am very fortunate to have lots of friends to support me, eg all the mummies here, and my church friends! They have been praying for my dad and myself. I really depend on God's strength to run around each day, trying to spend time with my dad as well as ChongChong ( charlene's nickname)

I have faith in God that my dad will be healed and will be able to walk soon!

Hi Joanne!

Great to hear that Benny is back at home at last. Rest well, and cross the bridge only when you're there. In the meantime, don't worry too much and have faith in your little warrior Benny there.

Hi Apricot!

Congrats on the arrival of your twins. Haven't had a chance to look at your blog yet... actually, I need the link: Anyone out there, can post it? I hotspot your page back home on my laptop, and now I'm using my husband's.

Rest well, and accept all the help you get! And enjoy motherhood 2nd time round all over and doubly much!

Hi 4chongchong!

Will remember you in prayer. Yeah, let's have faith in the Lord.

Hi mommies at Sun @ Moon!

I had a great time too. can't believe we sat there all evening, but the company was irresistable! I agree with moshi2, food was really so-so for the price. But ambience was excellent.

Moshi2, I called for a cab in the end. It usually takes only 10 min to drive back to Dover. But the wait for the cab was already 10 min to begin with.

weekend was fun! loved the view of the room that dh booked us in, 59th floor woo-ho!. We even caught the NDP on rehearsals on Sat plus fireworks of course. Caught Transformers too on big screen with lots lots effort, which you might read about it later on my blog when I'm back in Germany.

Hi serenade!

see you on wed, at 11ish right?
When does Brandon go to school?

Hello all..

have speed read thru the posts .. good news and bad news but they are old news ..

Congrats to Apricot and the 2 little princes. apricot .. i also dun hv yr blog url .. care to email me [email protected] ? no hurry of cos
happy.gif

4chongchong .. understand what you are gog thru cos 1.5 yrs ago, my fil was warded here (he also from msia) and he died here too unfortunately.

Jo, me not good at words. Glad to know that Benny is fine and this is the last op that Ben needs to go thru. Hope to see him up and running soon.

ok, so much for time being. gog to tidy my emails .. nex few days will be busy doing hsework and getting back to my normal routine.

Apricot CoNgRaTs cOnGrAtS on your double happiness. err...I also dont have your blog link, can someone pm me pls. tia.

Joanne, glad you are able to sleep well as last
happy.gif
wishing Benny a fast recovery **hugs**

4ChongChong, hope all will be well and your dad will be healthy as before :p

Shannen, i know what you mean, if CL and maid dont get along, a lot of headaches huh. Anyway, just try to rest while you can!

<table border=1><tr><td>FORUM NICK</TD><TD>Name / Gender</TD><TD>Mth of Birth</TD><TD>Name / Gender</TD><TD>Mth of Birth</TD><TD>Name / Gender</TD><TD>Home Sweet Home</TD><TD>Status </TD></TR><TR><TD>hippo2002</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">G (name?)</font></TD><TD>Jan.02</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">G (name?)</font></TD><TD>Feb.04</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ky</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Benedict</font></TD><TD>Feb.03</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Keith</font></TD><TD>Jan.06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>KeiKei</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Rachel</font></TD><TD>Mar.03</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>4ChongChong</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Charlene Chong</font></TD><TD>Mar.03</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Hillview</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amum (Apricot)</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aston</font></TD><TD>Apr.03</TD><TD>Princes (Twins)</TD><TD>14.07.2007</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">G (name?)</font></TD><TD>Apr.03</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bryan</font></TD><TD>May.05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne (jojoscs)</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Benny</font></TD><TD>Apr.03</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bryan</font></TD><TD>Jan.05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bt Gombak</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherlyn</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Tew Jing An</font></TD><TD>Apr.03</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Tew YuXin (G)</font></TD><TD>Oct.04</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jan (icechoc)</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Sonia</font></TD><TD>Apr.03</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sarah (densar)</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Hannah</font></TD><TD>May.03</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Changi</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serenade</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brandon</font></TD><TD>May.03</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Cheryl</font></TD><TD>Jun.05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Hillview (France)</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>MH</TD><TD>Wei Shuen</TD><TD>Jun.03</TD><TD>Li Shuen</TD><TD>Jan.06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong East</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serena Tay (aiken)</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Adabel</font></TD><TD>13.06.2003</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>alicia see may chan </TD><TD><font color="ff6000">G (name?)</font></TD><TD>Jun.03</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">B (Name?)</font></TD><TD>Oct.04</TD><TD>B (name?) Aug 06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BlurPooh</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Shawn</font></TD><TD>Jul.03</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Shanon</font></TD><TD>May.05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Joo Seng</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emily</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">B (Name?)</font></TD><TD>Aug.03</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">B (Name?)</font></TD><TD>Mar.05</TD><TD>Faith (14.05.07)</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kristins_mom</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bryan</font></TD><TD>Aug.03</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Kristin</font></TD><TD>Aug.05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru (Germany)</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>hook</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">B (Name?)</font></TD><TD>Aug.03</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">B (Name?)</font></TD><TD>Mar.07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moshimoshi</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Melody</font></TD><TD>Sep.03</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>WorryMum</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Benjamin</font></TD><TD>Sep.03</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bt Gombak</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ku</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">G (name?)</font></TD><TD>Sep.03</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">B (Name?)</font></TD><TD>EDD May07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Priscilla Neo</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kai En</font></TD><TD>Sep.03</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Toh Guan (Vancouver)</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yasmine</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Zo En</font></TD><TD>Sep.03</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zo Ze (B)</font></TD><TD>Sep.06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chloe2003</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">chloe</font></TD><TD>Sep.03</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">charlene</font></TD><TD>Mar.06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meilan</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jay Kai</font></TD><TD>Oct.03</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jay Cin</font></TD><TD>Dec.05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pooh</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">G (name?)</font></TD><TD>Oct.03</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">G (name?)</font></TD><TD>May.06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Joo Seng</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>moo87</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zavier</font></TD><TD>Oct.03</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minnie (minnie_gal16)</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Joshua</font></TD><TD>Oct.03</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>?? </TD></TR><TR><TD>sahm888</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">B (Name?)</font></TD><TD>Oct.03</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">G (name?)</font></TD><TD>Jul.05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunflower</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cedric</font></TD><TD>Nov.03</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Denzyl</font></TD><TD>Dec.05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>miracle_bebe</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">B (Name?)</font></TD><TD>Nov.03</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Henderson Crescent</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>ling23 (lynn_eer023)</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">B (Name?)</font></TD><TD>Nov.03</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">B (Name?)</font></TD><TD>Jun.06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shannen Lim</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">B (Name?)</font></TD><TD>09.11.2003</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">G (name?)</font></TD><TD>Jun.07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>JessChan</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">B (Name?)</font></TD><TD>Dec.03</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">B (Name?)</font></TD><TD>Yr '2000</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sj Ong</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Z (B)</font></TD><TD>Dec.03</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">L (G)</font></TD><TD>Dec.01</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vicval</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Victoria</font></TD><TD>25.12.2003</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Vallerose</font></TD><TD>01.05.2005</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hollie Go</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">G (name?)</font></TD><TD>Yr 2003</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">B (Name?)</font></TD><TD>Yr 2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>?? </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">blue = boy</font>
<font color="ff6000">orange = girl</font>

Welcomed all new mummies.. here's the newest updated. Hopefully all new mummies can join us for the next gathering or can see more posting here.
kao_cheers.gif

Hi Apricot, congrats on your double happiness..meantime do take care n rest whenever you can..by the way i also dun hv your blog link too. A bit lost here..can some kind souls pls guide me..
happy.gif

Joanne, glad to hear benny's fine n coping..hope he'll recover faster.**Hugs**You must still take
care n rest well too..

4chongchong, all the best to your dad..hope he'll hv a fast recovery..you must take care n rest well too..

Welcome all new mummies!!!

No time to read thru all posts yet. Very busy looking after Benny.

Can someone provide me with link to Apricot's blog? I chat with her over phone yesterday. She sounds great but conversation was interrupted with the two princes BF time.hehe. I was feeling bad as she was so stressed over Benny that her twins pop out earlier.

Hi,
My 2 boy are Nathanael and Elisha Chua, born 05/11/2003 and 30/05/2006. I was a FTWM until i resigned 2 weeks ago..sign..still looking for jobs but so far no reply yet. I'm staying at hougang so can meet up with some of the mummies who stay nearby..

Hi Apricot, Congrats! The boys look so cute....

Joanne, hope Benny's coping well at home ...

my #2 just started fever and shot up high last night ... nothing major, just some running nose and infected throat. will go see PD later.

Amazon, anyone keen on ordering any books? I'm ordering and looking to share shipping costs by weight (using ComGateway). pm me if anyone's keen. Collection at my place at Yew Tee.

To all those keen to see our blogs, we have a protected blog within this community. Serenade/Moshi, perhaps can consider adding our personal blogs as favourite links within this protected blog? My personal blog is protected too and I've granted to those mummies whom I know better via this forum ...

.ky.

thanks ky,

He was a little uncomfortable with pain this morning but after taking painkiller, he's better now.

Hope Keith is alright.

sigh..what's happening to kids nowadays.. so many falling sick and mummies getting stressed up.

Hi ky, thanks for bringing up the blog issue.

Mommies, we do have a common blog for our 2003 kids. However, we have chosen to keep this blog private. Forum mommies who have been participating actively in this forum are co-authors of this unique blog. There's a lot of private sharings such as pictures, video clips, encounters, grouses etc. We have privatised the blog to protect mommies and kids'privacy. As such, blog access is limited to mommies who have been with us on this forum for sometime. I hope new mommies can understand this and bear with us for the moment. New mommies, do stay around and let us know you better. And soon, you'll find yourself sharing more on our parents-like-us blog

Once again, a warm welcome to all the new mommies!

Back