☺☻Amazon spree with free priority shipping☻☺

I just placed one order and the estimated delivery date is on the 13 Jan, so I believe it can reach before the 17 Jan unless out of stock. Note that only 1 left by amazon at price of $54.97.

I've more items to purchase...Please ignore the earlier link I've posted. Emailed you the new list of items (total qty=9 with all links and pricing info). Let me know if they are ok for free priority shipping. ;)

Hi,
Pls advise total amount to pay. Thanks!
Now price is back to USD$46.94 so you will have to transfer SGD$66.66 but the item will only be in stock on the 13jan so I can't guarantee that it will reach by 17jan. If you still keen, please go ahead with the payment.

Gd morning. I've transferred SGD156.81 (ie. total of USD110.43 x 1.42) to your account at 030-57325-0. Date: 08/01/2015, Time: 8:48, Ref: 9544. Did you receive it? Thanks.

Hi there,

If I'm selecting the items eligible for free shipping and sold by Amazon, does that mean I just need to pay for the item price and no single $ for shipment? I'll self collect from your BLK.

Yes, mengyuan no extra chrg if u self collect even for super bulky items

That's perfect! We stay so close to each other~ ;)
Let me search through and list down the orders.
If I confirm the orders by end of tomorrow, appx what time will it reach me?

I've emailed you the revised list. Replaced out-of-stock item 1 with new product. Updated price for items 3 and 4. Updated link for item 4. Phew! Now I realised Amazon's pace of change is similar to stock fluctuations! :eek:
Could you help by placing orders on the revised list before things changed again, please? :)
After the revision, the outstanding amount to be transferred stands at SGD13.09 (USD9.22 x 1.42). Will transfer amount to you latest tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Hi Merrily,
Strongly agreed :p, they changed in moments. lolx. Noted of the changes and i will try to order as fast as i can..

That's perfect! We stay so close to each other~ ;)
Let me search through and list down the orders.
If I confirm the orders by end of tomorrow, appx what time will it reach me?
Hi menyuan,

Glad to know u stay nearby.. it should be reach by 2-4days based on the stock availability.

Hi,

I would like to order the drum set as posted previously for free shipping to Singapore.
below is the link of the item again.
I will pick it up from you at woodlands drive.
May I know when will I receive the item?

1) TKO TKO101WR 5-Piece Complete Junior Drum Set, Wine Red
http://www.amazon.com/TKO-TKO101WR-.../ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

To Account POSB Passbook Savings Account
030-57325-0
Transfer Currency and Amount S$307.86
Transaction Reference 13911596308

Hi CXNmom. Noted of the payment. Will proceed with the order.
Hi moomoo85, sorry to inform u both of ur items is not sold n ship by Amazon.

List of Spreeists
1. Claire - Order placed on 010115 --> Pending Collection
2. inah - Order placed on 010115 --> Collected_060115
3. sweet_flower - Order placed on 010115 --> Collected_050115
4. glayz - Order placed on 010115 --> Pending Collection
5. Dorothy - Order placed on 030115 --> Collected_060115
6. Brandon/Lily - Order placed on 040115/050115/060115 --> Item 1 pending collection
7. Enzo - Order placed on 040115 --> Pending collection
8. gaohuian - Order placed on 060115
9. Chelski79 - Order placed on 060115
10. yingsi - Order placed on 060115
11. sweet_flower - Order placed on 060115
12. mightyboy - Order placed on 070115/080115
13. merrily - Order placed on 080115
14. chingzx - Order placed on 080115
15. CXNmom - Order placed on 080115

The remaining balance of SGD13.09 (USD9.22 x 1.42) has been transferred to your account. Date: 09/01/2015, Time: 8:53, Ref: 0635. Thank you!

Hi all,
w.e.f next week, my exchange rate will be @1.45
So let's start placing your orders for now for the rate of $1.42.
Bulky, non shippable to SG items will all be entitled to free priority shipping as long they are sold by amazon.

Last edited:
Yeah~ thanks a lot!! I have transferred $33.44 x 1.42 = SGD47.5 to your POSB savings: 030-57325-0.
upload_2015-1-9_16-12-50.png

Wow, chelski79, i was looking at this stroller too, yes, eligible for the free shipping. I saw in vivo selling at RP:S$199

Wow, chelski79, i was looking at this stroller too, yes, eligible for the free shipping. I saw in vivo selling at RP:S$199

Is it easy to maneuver and is it still bulky after folding up? Cos I am wondering if this stroller can fit into my car boot (hatchback) with another combi stroller.

for my point of view i find it a bit heavy and bulky compare to my maclaren quest. i m not sure abt the size of ur car boot but i think its able to fit into my honda fit together with the maclaren but with no space left la.. But i can say that with this price, this stroller is really worth to buy. u might want to go n view it at vivo city if u free??

Hi sweet_flower,
Yes, free shipping for both item.
Can arrange to pick up at admiralty if you preferred but first item is really big for you to carry in the MRT.

for my point of view i find it a bit heavy and bulky compare to my maclaren quest. i m not sure abt the size of ur car boot but i think its able to fit into my honda fit together with the maclaren but with no space left la.. But i can say that with this price, this stroller is really worth to buy. u might want to go n view it at vivo city if u free??
Thanks for the advice. I will get this stroller (US$49.99) instead.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1970559082&pf_rd_i=desktop

Transfer Currency and Amount S$70.98
Transaction Reference: 13919284235

I will self collect together with the toy organizer that I had ordered on 06/01/15. Thanks.

Thanks for the advice. I will get this stroller (US$49.99) instead.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1970559082&pf_rd_i=desktop

Transfer Currency and Amount S$70.98
Transaction Reference: 13919284235

I will self collect together with the toy organizer that I had ordered on 06/01/15. Thanks.

Hi,
Payment received, item ordered and under way to ship over SG.
As for the organizer, it may been to take longer than that as still no update from amazon.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm interested in an item that is sold "Exclusively for Prime Members" (ships from & sold by Amazon). Could you help with a purchase like this?
Thanks

Noted with thanks. Estimately how long will the stroller and organizer arrived?
Chelski79,
The stroller will be here around 16 to 17 Jan, as for the organizer, I am sorry that I really can't give u an estimated date yet so we are still waiting for amazon. If the wait for the organizer is too long for you, just let me know and I will do you a refund. Thanks.

Hi,
I'm interested in an item that is sold "Exclusively for Prime Members" (ships from & sold by Amazon). Could you help with a purchase like this?
Thanks
Merrily,
One of the spreeist also show interests with item exclusively for prime member, unfortunately I am unable to order that.

Back