Choosing a Gynae

ChapterJoey

Which Gynae do u choose n reason?
I just got pregnant recently n yet to see gynae so booking first apptment .

My friend recommended Dr Benjamin Tham (TMC) because he is very good at Csect and also very jolly n friendly and (First consultation $150 Scan $80)

While another friend recommended Dr Claudine Tan (TMC) also for being jolly and friendly and its nearby where i stay. (First consultation $120 Scan $70)

Which gynae did u choose and why? Also what is the consultation charges and scan fee charges?

Which Gynae do u choose n reason?
I just got pregnant recently n yet to see gynae so booking first apptment .

My friend recommended Dr Benjamin Tham (TMC) because he is very good at Csect and also very jolly n friendly and (First consultation $150 Scan $80)

While another friend recommended Dr Claudine Tan (TMC) also for being jolly and friendly and its nearby where i stay. (First consultation $120 Scan $70)

Which gynae did u choose and why? Also what is the consultation charges and scan fee charges?
Hello, congratulations to u !

I'd recommend Dr Ben Tham !! He's my gynae for both my pregnancies.

I love him so much ! Haha. He's pro-natural and is a funny guy to talk to. He feels like a fatherly figure but at the same time, very zai.

But his waiting time can be a bit long at times. If u don't mind .. :)

Congrats @ChapterJoey , depends if you are comfortable with male or female Gynae. My wifey is only comfortable with female Gynae. so I search based on her preference and also hospital preference. Our Gynae is Dr Wendy Teo for now

Back