Any private investigator to recommended?

Hii,

Can you pm me the PI contact? Thank you!

I have an licensed and experienced PI to recommend. He is a police officer in the past and have been a PI for more than 10 years. Anyone need help can try to speak to him first on your situations and then decide whether to engage him or not.

Please note I am not advertising for anyone but just to recommend someone reliable to help the mothers in need.

Do PM me for contact.

Sharon can I have the PI information too as well?
Hi,
So what is yr objective of hiring a PI? The point I'm asking, so if you find out yr hubby has an affair, are you going to divorce him or you will forgive?
PI is not cheap & you must be prepared to dump lots of money and the process is long too. There are other ways and means to catch cheating spouses, need not have to be PI. For example, spyware, iphone locator etc & etc..

Hi,
So what is yr objective of hiring a PI? The point I'm asking, so if you find out yr hubby has an affair, are you going to divorce him or you will forgive?
PI is not cheap & you must be prepared to dump lots of money and the process is long too. There are other ways and means to catch cheating spouses, need not have to be PI. For example, spyware, iphone locator etc & etc..
To use spyware, its a criminal offence. If found out can be jailed.
If u find a good and experience PI, u don't need to spend a bomb.
Anyway, those thing find out using illegal mean canot be use in court.
Even u cant confront him, cos if.he find out, he make a police report then u will be arrested

I don't think using spyware is a criminal offense unless one is hacking into the spouse accts, like bank acct, company server. Tracking of moment don't think so.
To track a person is relatively straight forward, example installing a GPS device in the car and other means. of course as what Sharon mentioned, check if it is an offense before proceeding but I don't think it is.
Anyway, hope you ladies can get a good PI.

hi needathinker,
yes, you should talk to a PI. My brother had this experience before and i have help him source for a PI. Thank goodness my brother's case is fully over and been smooth sailing in the divorce proceeding. Thanks to the PI he engaged. You can PM me for the PI's contact. Hope you are well.......

Hi Wendy,

Much appreciate it if you could provide me the contact please, thanks.

hi needathinker,
yes, you should talk to a PI. My brother had this experience before and i have help him source for a PI. Thank goodness my brother's case is fully over and been smooth sailing in the divorce proceeding. Thanks to the PI he engaged. You can PM me for the PI's contact. Hope you are well.......
Hi Wendy, can you pm me the contacts

Hi Wendy,

Much appreciate it if you cld pls provide me the contact.

Thank you

Dear mummies,

I stumbled upon this thread while researching abt pregnancy matters and thought I may be able to provide some helpful insight. I have been in the PI industry since 2013. Had gotten my license in 2013 and worked for two PI firms up till 2015. Both were short stints (one year plus and few mths) as turnover rate is extremely high in this industry. I am still working in the industry but no longer as a PI.

Firstly, regarding licenses - all PIs must go through a WSQ course and test before they are able to become a PI. Every PI needs a valid license to carry out investigative work, including surveillance. Each company also needs a valid license (different license as individual one) to operate a PI firm and the firm’s owner/s and manager/s have to go through a separate course for MANAGING a PI firm before they will be given a license to open a company. All individual PIs and companies have to be approved by PLRD before they can carry out PI work.

Secondly, wrt hacking into computers/mobile devices - evidences obtained through such instances are NOT admissible in court. However, whether it is a criminal offence is hard to establish at times cos you have to determine who owns that particular phone/computer before you can identify its ownership and classify it as a criminal offence of hacking or anything related to that. For eg, if my hubby gives me a phone now as a gift, does it belong to me? Or him? If I buy a phone right now but my hubby paid for it cos I did not bring cash, but later I transfer a sum of money to him (may not be the exact price of the phone) - is the phone mine, or his? It is difficult to prove and very much arguable sometimes. In my years of doing PI, there have been numerous requests from heartbroken wives/husbands asking for us to hack into their partners’ phones. A professional PI firm will discourage that as we all know that’s not admissible in court.

Lastly, regarding surveillance work - it is definitely not as easy as others may think it out to be. We have bad days where we lose the target as well, and have to answer to upset clients. It is hard to follow through an entire case without cock ups here and there - many decisions we make have to be very last min and we have to think on our feet. Sometimes we make wrong decisions and end up jeopardizing the entire case. Worse still, some firms do not invest in full timers and engage only part timers who have zero commitment to the firm/case. As such, they do not put in their 100% effort and do not really care when they lose the target.

Just wanted to say that I completely understand how helpless some of you may be feeling, but PI work is really not easy and it’s an extremely tiring job. The job in itself is physically and mentally demanding, what more if you want to get the job done well. Hence, it is not possible to get a professional job done with just a few hundreds of dollars so if you’ve decided to hire a PI, please don’t scrimp and save and end up having to spend even more. Cheap is not necessarily good.

P.S: I noticed some flame wars here and am not here to get involved. I did not sign up just to promote/flame any firm or whatsoever - was really genuinely seeking advice on gynae and hospitals to deliver (haha). I am more than willing to provide advice from an ex PI’s POV but will not mention any firm’s names as I don’t want to be accused of promoting/flaming.

P.P.S: to all going through a tough time, please hang in there and stay calm; think things through before deciding on an appropriate course of action. Sometimes hiring a PI may not be the best option and may leave you more broken (and broke) instead. And sometimes it may very well just be us ladies being over sensitive :)

Last edited:
To use spyware, its a criminal offence. If found out can be jailed.
If u find a good and experience PI, u don't need to spend a bomb.
Anyway, those thing find out using illegal mean canot be use in court.
Even u cant confront him, cos if.he find out, he make a police report then u will be arrested

Hi Sharon

Much appreciate it if you could provide me the PI contact please.

Thank you.

Hi all, i'm in need of a private investigator. Could anyone recommend 1 that isnt going to burn a hole in the pocket and gets the job done? Thanks in advance. Need to catch my wife while she is still constantly sneaking out

Hi all, i'm in need of a private investigator. Could anyone recommend 1 that isnt going to burn a hole in the pocket and gets the job done? Thanks in advance. Need to catch my wife while she is still constantly sneaking out

cheap may not necessarily be good... would really rather you spend a little more but at least you know the job will be done professionally. anyway, my advice would be to speak to a few firms and get a few quotes before making your decision. don't rush into a decision just cos you are kan chiong... some of the (dishonest) firms will really psycho you to sign the contract there and then, promising you the moon and the stars, but end up it would just be empty promises and wasted money...

Thanks for the advice peppermint. I really 1 it to get done fast while she is still taking for granted and being so daring as to do it infront of me.

Dear mummies,

I stumbled upon this thread while researching abt pregnancy matters and thought I may be able to provide some helpful insight. I have been in the PI industry since 2013. Had gotten my license in 2013 and worked for two PI firms up till 2015. Both were short stints (one year plus and few mths) as turnover rate is extremely high in this industry. I am still working in the industry but no longer as a PI.

Firstly, regarding licenses - all PIs must go through a WSQ course and test before they are able to become a PI. Every PI needs a valid license to carry out investigative work, including surveillance. Each company also needs a valid license (different license as individual one) to operate a PI firm and the firm’s owner/s and manager/s have to go through a separate course for MANAGING a PI firm before they will be given a license to open a company. All individual PIs and companies have to be approved by PLRD before they can carry out PI work.

Secondly, wrt hacking into computers/mobile devices - evidences obtained through such instances are NOT admissible in court. However, whether it is a criminal offence is hard to establish at times cos you have to determine who owns that particular phone/computer before you can identify its ownership and classify it as a criminal offence of hacking or anything related to that. For eg, if my hubby gives me a phone now as a gift, does it belong to me? Or him? If I buy a phone right now but my hubby paid for it cos I did not bring cash, but later I transfer a sum of money to him (may not be the exact price of the phone) - is the phone mine, or his? It is difficult to prove and very much arguable sometimes. In my years of doing PI, there have been numerous requests from heartbroken wives/husbands asking for us to hack into their partners’ phones. A professional PI firm will discourage that as we all know that’s not admissible in court.

Lastly, regarding surveillance work - it is definitely not as easy as others may think it out to be. We have bad days where we lose the target as well, and have to answer to upset clients. It is hard to follow through an entire case without cock ups here and there - many decisions we make have to be very last min and we have to think on our feet. Sometimes we make wrong decisions and end up jeopardizing the entire case. Worse still, some firms do not invest in full timers and engage only part timers who have zero commitment to the firm/case. As such, they do not put in their 100% effort and do not really care when they lose the target.

Just wanted to say that I completely understand how helpless some of you may be feeling, but PI work is really not easy and it’s an extremely tiring job. The job in itself is physically and mentally demanding, what more if you want to get the job done well. Hence, it is not possible to get a professional job done with just a few hundreds of dollars so if you’ve decided to hire a PI, please don’t scrimp and save and end up having to spend even more. Cheap is not necessarily good.

P.S: I noticed some flame wars here and am not here to get involved. I did not sign up just to promote/flame any firm or whatsoever - was really genuinely seeking advice on gynae and hospitals to deliver (haha). I am more than willing to provide advice from an ex PI’s POV but will not mention any firm’s names as I don’t want to be accused of promoting/flaming.

P.P.S: to all going through a tough time, please hang in there and stay calm; think things through before deciding on an appropriate course of action. Sometimes hiring a PI may not be the best option and may leave you more broken (and broke) instead. And sometimes it may very well just be us ladies being over sensitive :)

Hi peppermint, thanks for sharing your valuable knowledge. I have a very good TCM at Blk 124 Lorong Ah Soo if you would like to consider for pregnancy.

Hi peppermint, thanks for sharing your valuable knowledge. I have a very good TCM at Blk 124 Lorong Ah Soo if you would like to consider for pregnancy.

Hihi, may I know the use for TCM in pregnancy? Sorry as it’s my first pregnancy and am very blur abt everything. Pregnancy so far so good but keeping fingers crossed for upcoming detailed scan.

Hahaha, maybe u wan to search under tcm topics. I dont think this thread, the Private Investigator can help u

Last edited:
cheap may not necessarily be good... would really rather you spend a little more but at least you know the job will be done professionally. anyway, my advice would be to speak to a few firms and get a few quotes before making your decision. don't rush into a decision just cos you are kan chiong... some of the (dishonest) firms will really psycho you to sign the contract there and then, promising you the moon and the stars, but end up it would just be empty promises and wasted money...

Agree with you. Cheap might not be good.
To cut cost, they will use one person to follow or use part time pi.

Dear mummies,

Thanks for sharing. This is good advice

Thanks for sharing. This is good advice

Glad to be of help. Just thought would be good to share some of my knowledge to those who are seeking help through PIs. I’ve encountered some firms which really make use of clients’ desperation to earn money. Technically it is not cheating but it is ethically wrong and I don’t want more mummies to fall for it... a professional PI will definitely consider the client’s situation and carry out investigation based on the objective we want to achieve - for eg, if I know I need to get evidence of a cheating spouse, I will not focus on taking 100 pics of the subject eating alone but only 10 back view pics of the subject eating with his/her mistress.

I am thinking of setting up a site to provide more info and also provide an avenue for troubled spouses who would like to have their doubts clarified without going through the hassle of arranging for an appt with a PI firm. Hope to be able to help more mummies in this way :)

i feel this place is enough to dscuss and share our experience.
Those older post serve very good guide especially on some 'Bad' PI.
Look back and u can see what kind of info you wan.

Hi everyone, I've read through this thread and have PMed some of you regarding your PI contacts. Please if anyone has a reliable and good PI who doesnt charge high fees, please PM me or drop me an email at [email protected] . Your help would be very appreciated because I'm in a very stressful situation as you can all imagine I'm sure.

hi all, just to share. I have used two PI b4. The 1st one i find from the strait times, a indian PI, before engagemnet they promised me many things, but didn't deliver what they promised.

Lucky, one of the mummy here introduce a PI she use before. The second one there were vast differences, they told me things they can and can't do. They only get me those things which can be used in court.

If any of u want the PI contacts, can email me
Hi, can PM me the contact of the good PI?

Back