Birth Control pills

Hello! I've been on Yasmin for like 5+ years. Nowadays I head to JB / Bangkok to buy the pills from REPUTABLE pharmacies (e.g. Guardian in JB). In JB there's no need for a prescription, but PLEASE consult a doctor before you start - this kind of money MUST SPEND. Apparently, doctors tend not to recommend Yasmin for smokers due to higher likelihood of DVT.

Bought my own Yasmin from JB and Bangkok at less than 1/2 price of what I get in Singapore (I got them at around $15 SGD each). And I don't think we should be "selling" our excess cause these are pills / medication and should be bought from a licensed pharmacist.
may i know which part of JB did you buy it from? :)

I have been taking yasmin for 4 years, no side effect. Better complexion, Regular and light period.Sometimes I missed pills (forgot to bring pills when travelling), I will stopped for a month. When I stopped taking pills, my crazy mood swing came back, pimples popped up...

Hi! I have 6 boxes of Microgynon 30 to let go as I'm no longer taking them. Please PM if keen! Letting go at the price I paid :) Expiry is 11/2019

Back