2018 IVF Mums

Thanks for the reply
So did any of u take tcm before conceived and continuing taking it after positive together with all the western med?

How is the dosage like for duhpaston and proloton?

my doc make me take Crinone proloton and duhpaston 3 times a day.
Wondering do I really need so much medication as I do not have any fertility issue to start off with and more sway toward taking tcm as I believe it is tcm that make it happen.

Dilemma

TCM: I took before conceived and still continuing now.

Western Med: I was prescribed with Duphaston 2 times a day (1 tablet day & night). My duphaston supply lasted me till abt wk 12. Now I’m only on multi vits and fish oil.

Thanks for the reply
So did any of u take tcm before conceived and continuing taking it after positive together with all the western med?

How is the dosage like for duhpaston and proloton?

my doc make me take Crinone proloton and duhpaston 3 times a day.
Wondering do I really need so much medication as I do not have any fertility issue to start off with and more sway toward taking tcm as I believe it is tcm that make it happen.

Dilemma

I took duphaston and crinone and puluton all the way till week 12 . Duphaston 3x a day , crinone 2 x a day and puluton 2x a week . All these are support meds to support thenpregancy . For me as I had a miscarriage before this , so I took them diligently .

Tcm I saw after my miscarriage and I followed thruout . My tcm doc didn’t give Med during the first 12 weeks as he said the gynea has already given enough support Med. I only started taking tcm Med after week 12 .

Any ivf mummy planning to go natural birth ? And what did your gynae suggest ? Encourage natural birth ?

Hi, I delivered naturally a few weeks ago. My gynae was supportive of natural delivery, especially in view that we want to have more kids. He said there’s no reason why IVF pregnancy cannot be delivered naturally..

I wad only given duphaston 2 times a day after tested positive. So first scan i should see sac only? I was hoping to hear heartbeat thou.

hi mums-to-be,

thought i would create thread for all IVF mummy warriors :) Any 2018 IVF mums here?

Hi! Im new here. Me and my hubby are holding a work pass here in SG. We are having a hard time to conceive. We plan to do ivf but still no courage and concrete plan to pursue it. One main reason is financial and second is fear. Does anyone here have any idea or know a foreigner undergoing ivf here in sg? I hope you could help me. Thanks mommies :)

Hi.. I just got my positive a couple of weeks ago & am undecided whether to go private or subsidised after this.. Would prefer private, but does anyone know the difference in price?

Hi.. I just got my positive a couple of weeks ago & am undecided whether to go private or subsidised after this.. Would prefer private, but does anyone know the difference in price?

Private is definitely moer than subsidies. For example, private the consultation can cost up to $100 and scan can cost up to $70. These have not include medications.

Private is definitely moer than subsidies. For example, private the consultation can cost up to $100 and scan can cost up to $70. These have not include medications.
Thanks adlina.. How does the subsidised route compare? 50% cheaper? U are under subsidised?

Back