IVF 2019 support group

Any idea if it is worth taking a shot of allowing day 3, grade 3, embryos to grow till day 5 or 6 to see if they become blast and then freeze them or best to freeze them at day 3?

Dear ladies

Would like to seek your kind opinions.

I was told that SGH has a more focused IVF center compared to KKH. I am currently wondering if I should switch from KKH to SGH. My IVF briefing is early Jan.

Appreciate your kind opinions

Dear ladies

I was told that SGH has a more focused IVF center compared to KKH. I am currently wondering if I should switch from KKH to SGH. My IVF briefing is early Jan.

I'm doing at SGH. Not sure about kkh. But I would think both sides has experts in ivf so it does not really matter. Nuh seems pretty good too. To me, although still trying everything I can to have a baby, but I believe baby will come when the time is right.

Curious abt this too, wat did u decided on in the end?
Waited for day 5, where 4 were early blastocysts, 2 morulae and 2 unknown. Embryologist asked to wait till day 6 or 7 for the slow ones.

This morning, they said 6 became blastocysts, 2 morulae. No idea how the 2 which stopped growing became morula.. gonna do PGS for 5 blastocysts amd wait 1 more day for the 2 morula

I'm doing at SGH. Not sure about kkh. But I would think both sides has experts in ivf so it does not really matter. Nuh seems pretty good too. To me, although still trying everything I can to have a baby, but I believe baby will come when the time is right.
Thank you! It calms me abit as I was nervous about choosing.

How is your experience with SGH so far?

How is your experience with SGH so far?

Still alright I think. The nurses there are all very caring and nice. Somehow I think public hospitals gives you only the standard answers to questions, so sometimes I feel abit lost...in terms of how should I plan my leave etc. But can always ask the nurses if really have more questions. The total time spent there to do blood test or scan and get medicine can be about 2hrs plus. But if just seeing doctor, it's quite fast.

I would think it might be the same at any public hospital. If u want fast and very good service, private is better.

Thank you for the information! I guess waiting is generally the same as you said. More concerned about the embryologists and the lab quality.

Good luck for your IVF! Jia you!

Waited for day 5, where 4 were early blastocysts, 2 morulae and 2 unknown. Embryologist asked to wait till day 6 or 7 for the slow ones.

This morning, they said 6 became blastocysts, 2 morulae. No idea how the 2 which stopped growing became morula.. gonna do PGS for 5 blastocysts amd wait 1 more day for the 2 morula
Woo wow thats good! I jus did ER today and only have 5! Fingers cross that they all grow!

Woo wow thats good! I jus did ER today and only have 5! Fingers cross that they all grow!
I think if you are doing fresh transfer, it will be fine..for FET, it is a bit risky if none can be frozen or if they do not survive thaw..my case cant even convert to fresh because no HCG was administered

I think if you are doing fresh transfer, it will be fine..for FET, it is a bit risky if none can be frozen or if they do not survive thaw..my case cant even convert to fresh because no HCG was administered
Im not doing fresh cos my dr doesnt do fresh.n guess the next step might be to collect more eggs instead depending on the outcome! Fingers cross n praying hard!

Me me! Did my day2 embryo transfer on 21 Dec.. 2ww now.

Currently 8dp2dt.. i’m going to try POAS tomorrow
I wasn’t asked to go back after the ET though, but right after ET, my gynae told me to head into her clinic for an IV drip to lower my immune system. She has given me the whole lot of support pills like utrogestan inserts, prednisolone, progynova, baby aspirin, vit D and folic..

BT will be on 4 Jan
Good luck tomorrow! :)

Me too! Unfortunately this is something we have to deal with. After the confirm blood test, im concern abt the first scan in 2 weeks time..

Actually i prepped myself by taking a 10miu home pregnancy test on thursday. You can try that too :) cause i know i will need time to get my emotion under control..
I randomly took hpt yday when i was 9dp5dt but i didnt test with my first pee. It was a BFN though and i cried alot during the whole day. Disappointed but i also wanna give myself some hopes that bt will be more accurate.

I randomly took hpt yday when i was 9dp5dt but i didnt test with my first pee. It was a BFN though and i cried alot during the whole day. Disappointed but i also wanna give myself some hopes that bt will be more accurate.
You are so brave..im tempted to take but also sooooo afraid...my fear is like 90% and 10% wanting to test w hpt..haha

Actually now i dont feel like taking the BT on monday..the feeling is worse than going for an exam tt i did not study for

BT will be more accurate..i read some ppl tested hpt negative but BT positive..so lets stay positive togetz!

Prep for the worst and hope for the best.
sort of a balance, as long as period is not here, it could be anything from late implant or low HCG..
Yup thank u...its been an emotional draining journey..btw may i ask who is ur dr pls? Will want to consider my options after the results is out..thk u

Anyone did endo scratch and is it very painful?
I removed polyp then they did the scratch too. Not sure if it was the polyp removal or the scratch that caused maybe a 20min contraction feeling after the day surgery. Damn pain. Haha but after the 20 mins, I'm back to normal. Lol.

I removed polyp then they did the scratch too. Not sure if it was the polyp removal or the scratch that caused maybe a 20min contraction feeling after the day surgery. Damn pain. Haha but after the 20 mins, I'm back to normal. Lol.
Were you on Gen Anesthesia during the procedure?

Dear ladies

I did mine at SGH care centre.

Back