IVF/ICSI Support Group

hihi, can share how much is PGS for one embryo?
Hello, pls see, TMC, JB (Fabian Kurian)

PGTA – RM11000
Embryo freezing RM300
Maintenance fee RM40 (14/11/19 – 31/12/19)
Thawing fee – RM2200

I port my 2 frozen embryos from KKH to TMC, JB just to find out if there is any pink viable embryo to be transferred. I got my answer with S$4K :p (I'm feeling the heartache cos the answer is not what I want)

PGTA – RM11000
Embryo freezing RM300
Thawing fee – RM2200

I port my 2 frozen embryos from KKH to TMC, JB just to find out if there is any pink viable embryo to be transferred. I got my answer with S$4K :p (I'm feeling the heartache cos the answer is not what I want)

But at least u know the answer so can decide to move on or try again.

Ya, I have 3 boys now. Hoping to get a girl.
What I'm trying to say is, just take these fortune tellers at face value, they are afterall human beings. How in-depth his skills/talent are, who to verify?
He may be the real deal BUT it may also be a coincidence or it could be that he said 3, so my hubby and I subconsciously try very hard to self-fulfill the prophecy.

#NobodyKnows

Hey have u gotten the results for ur biopsy for the last embryo?

PGTA – RM11000
Embryo freezing RM300
Thawing fee – RM2200

Oh just saw this.. then how? Going ahead to transfer?? Ur hubby Y chromosome very strong!!

I think he has to personally find out the truth than to be "not very happy" with the person who is suspected to spread rumours about him. For THH, I have been with him for a couple of years, never during my consultation did he speak ill of my previous docs though I did complain about them to him. He just smiled and moved on.
I strongly agree with you on this. Although I am seeing him for about a year, he is really nice with his words. There was a time I was so angry with the doctor in ADC, dr Tan not only reassured me that my baby is fine, he also tried to explain that different pple interpret results differently. Of cos it was the incompetency of the doc in ADC I feel personally. When I stepped out of his clinic, he gave me a pat on my shoulder and told me not to worry and everything will be fine.

I strongly agree with you on this. Although I am seeing him for about a year, he is really nice with his words. There was a time I was so angry with the doctor in ADC, dr Tan not only reassured me that my baby is fine, he also tried to explain that different pple interpret results differently. Of cos it was the incompetency of the doc in ADC I feel personally. When I stepped out of his clinic, he gave me a pat on my shoulder and told me not to worry and everything will be fine.
Yup, to me, he's the kind with good upbringing, doesn't gossip, doesn't go around slandering others. The only time when he scolded me was when I wanted to give up in pushing my 1st boy out cos of his big head and I insisted to go C-sect cos of the pain and all. In the end, he managed to pull (plus my pushes) him out.

3 stims with 3 transfers? How many embryos do you have each time? U started at about about 30? How do doc diagnose that you have asherman syndrome? What is ur stim for the success cycle?
Each time yielded abt 4-8 eggs. Most were grade 3 embbies. Cdnt rmb if i started at 30yrs of age. Dr tan diagnosed me as asherman after i had my 1st d&c from natural pregnancy which is not done in kkh. Thereafter i had dificulties conceived naturally due to those scarring tissues from d&c.i Underwent twice hysteroscopy as advised to remove those scar tissues and sort of to make ivf to optimal success. Only with the 1st medicated fet after hysteroscopy and on board with lot of medications suport that made my fet was a success.

HiHi, to go through those blood tests by dr Sheila, is there a need to be particular day of the menses cycle? Cause I predict when I see her, it will be like D5 of my menses cycle.

HiHi, to go through those blood tests by dr Sheila, is there a need to be particular day of the menses cycle? Cause I predict when I see her, it will be like D5 of my menses cycle.

Yes i think NK cells tests are to be tested on specific period within your cycle. I cant rmb ... see if any other sisters can share else best to call up her clinic to enquire. From what i last heard, shes getting popular these days and her appointments can be quite full.

Each time yielded abt 4-8 eggs. Most were grade 3 embbies. Cdnt rmb if i started at 30yrs of age. Dr tan diagnosed me as asherman after i had my 1st d&c from natural pregnancy which is not done in kkh. Thereafter i had dificulties conceived naturally due to those scarring tissues from d&c.i Underwent twice hysteroscopy as advised to remove those scar tissues and sort of to make ivf to optimal success. Only with the 1st medicated fet after hysteroscopy and on board with lot of medications suport that made my fet was a success.
I see. I only managed to yield 4 eggs with 150 gonal f or menopur and out of it, 1st round 3 matured, 2nd round only 1 matured.

Yes i think NK cells tests are to be tested on specific period within your cycle. I cant rmb ... see if any other sisters can share else best to call up her clinic to enquire. From what i last heard, shes getting popular these days and her appointments can be quite full.
I see, thanks for your help.

I remember she told me to come on day 2 for blood test. At the counter I was given a bill of 1.6k for blood test excluding consult. My jaw dropped so I told her I will only pay for consultation n the rest to pay on day 2. I ran away n never went back

I remember she told me to come on day 2 for blood test. At the counter I was given a bill of 1.6k for blood test excluding consult. My jaw dropped so I told her I will only pay for consultation n the rest to pay on day 2. I ran away n never went back

Ya so ex right!! I went through polyclinic route as sub pt to see doc mahesh at NUH then brought the results to dr Sheila, still she ordered some small BT again, stating some reasons which I can’t recall. That also cost few hundreds

Ya so ex right!! I went through polyclinic route as sub pt to see doc mahesh at NUH then brought the results to dr Sheila, still she ordered some small BT again, stating some reasons which I can’t recall. That also cost few hundreds

Everything is about money. If financially ok can check n cover all grounds.

Hi...i did FET on 6 dec and have been spotting since sat and menses came full flow on sunday...however, i went for blood test yesterday and it showed hcg 33.4....i went for blood test today again and it showed 40plus...doc advised me to go back for support jab and retest again on thursday...any one have similar encounter before??? Worried is ectopic...

Hi...i did FET on 6 dec and have been spotting since sat and menses came full flow on sunday...however, i went for blood test yesterday and it showed hcg 33.4....i went for blood test today again and it showed 40plus...doc advised me to go back for support jab and retest again on thursday...any one have similar encounter before??? Worried is ectopic...

I think for etopic the hcg level is much higher? What did the doctor say?

I think for etopic the hcg level is much higher? What did the doctor say?
Take support jab now then thursday go back for blood test..too early to do any scan....if hcg drop, then is miscarriage...if not, is threatened miscarriage...but my menses came full flow already....so i am lost...

Take support jab now then thursday go back for blood test..too early to do any scan....if hcg drop, then is miscarriage...if not, is threatened miscarriage...but my menses came full flow already....so i am lost...
I think best to wait till thursday then you will have a clearer pix. in the meantime, bed rest pls.

It could be a chemical preg. Rest well n discuss with dr the next step.

I see. I only managed to yield 4 eggs with 150 gonal f or menopur and out of it, 1st round 3 matured, 2nd round only 1 matured.
Ic...Dont give up.I wanted to give up the last one.But since dr tan said believe in it.with heavy heart still i just proceeded and i didnt bother much abt it during tww.didnt pay much atention to it.didnt focus on it.in fact i went to work.during 7 day hl i went window shoping 2 hrs daily

Hi im selling my immunocal at 96$ . Thats the price i bought and retail is selling more than $100 . Expiry in Aug 2020.
I have not open before. Its 30 sachets in a box. Let me know if interested. Thanks

Back