Formula is that is closest to mom’s breastmilk and what supplement to boost breastmilk?

Hi everyone, would like to know which formula is the closest to mom’s breastmilk in terms of taste wise. My Son is abt 2 months old and Am exclusively breastfeeding but wld like to introduce formula once a day to make sure he doesn’t totally reject formula in the future.

Also what supplements do u guys take for exclusive breastfeeding..? That don’t cause gassy and fussy babies. Fenugreek is a big NO for me right now.

Hi arso, Thankyou for replying. I am a SAHM so I prefer latching on. I did power pumping for about 2 weeks once a day and it definitely helped boost my supply but got too lazy to continue doing it, haha. Also I found out that my milk has this disgusting soapy taste after a few days. Including the frozen ones. Baby was always gagging and thus I tasted it and boy was it nasty. Could it be cause of the pre natals and dha that I am still taking? But anyways it was jz too disgusting so I rather latch.

That’s why I looking for alternative that would surely work, since we don’t know how much baby drinks from latching on. Appreciate your reply though

I just gave birth to a premature baby. The nurse told me that papaya soup helps in producing breastmilk.
Currently i dont have so much breastmilk so been doing mixed feeding. Im using Holle organic milk formula and my premature baby seem to like it and no allergies after drinking the milk. After taking the milk for 1 week, my baby has regained his pre birth weight.
My husband is importing this holle organic milk formula so if you would like to try, he can give you a discount to try.

Let your baby latch latch latch or pump out milk every 2-3 hours to stimulate your breasts producing more milk. Drinking more liquids also helps increase milk. My milk boosters are black bean water, chicken essence with vaccaria seed and fish soup. Especially the chicken essence with vaccaria seed, it is quite effective becos the herb vaccaria seed can boost milk supply and prevent from mastitis. Jia you!

I just gave birth to a premature baby. The nurse told me that papaya soup helps in producing breastmilk.
Currently i dont have so much breastmilk so been doing mixed feeding. Im using Holle organic milk formula and my premature baby seem to like it and no allergies after drinking the milk. After taking the milk for 1 week, my baby has regained his pre birth weight.
My husband is importing this holle organic milk formula so if you would like to try, he can give you a discount to try.

Thankyou for reply dear. Will definitely check out the milk and get back to u..

Let your baby latch latch latch or pump out milk every 2-3 hours to stimulate your breasts producing more milk. Drinking more liquids also helps increase milk. My milk boosters are black bean water, chicken essence with vaccaria seed and fish soup. Especially the chicken essence with vaccaria seed, it is quite effective becos the herb vaccaria seed can boost milk supply and prevent from mastitis. Jia you!

Thankyou dear for the advice..will definitely utilise it

Back