High risk and 40+ TTC

Before TTC, you should try to build a good body condition first because 40+ is not easy unless your body condition is good.Try to eat balanced and healthy meals, keep regular routine, and have good mood every day. Intake different nutrients and vitamins from natural foods, including vegetables, fruits, and different meat (beef, mutton, chicken, fish...). If you don't have enough time to prepare healthy meals, you can also eat supplements like multi-vitamins, omega-3 oil, iron.....or drink chicken essence for conceiving to nourish your ovum and absorb good quality protein to strengthen your health. Good luck!

Hi Happy birthday

i am in similar situation. are u high risk simply becos of age or other reasons? looking for a gynea as well. shortlisted a few, will pm u.

Hi Happy Birthday,

Good luck to you!

I had an accident pregnancy and probably had an early miscarriage...not too sure if I want to try again. Did a 2 scans and bloodwork with my gynae, looks good, she says I can try again as soon as I am ready, but got to hurry.

good luck good luck!

My last 1, I had lots of symptoms and 1 day stomach pain and slowly all gone, didn't feel well for the next 2 cycles. Suspect the new GP I went to see for a bad sorethroat infection had overdosed me with medication, that's what the 2nd GP said when she took my blood test for HCG. After that I went to look for a gynae to make sure all is clear.

Hi, is this your first baby to try ? I m still trying for my first and I m 41 this year. Omg ! Next year I am 42 . Help !

Hi Raspberry38, Sorry haven't been around.

I don't even know if I am trying or not at the moment, there isn't seem to be any good time and the clock is ticking.

Is this your 1st try for a baby? How long have you been trying?

I didn’t get my reinforcement shot. Think I ovulated 2 days earlier than prediction calculator. So probably dun need the reinforcement anyway. Only 2dpo today, happy counting. Had diarrhoea and bloating but probably due to irregular meals last 2 days, not supposed to feel anything at this stage anyway.

Did you try CoQ10 Ubiquinol? Quite a lot of recommendation. I use 200mg a day, but started it for a different reason. Ask your doctor about it.

I haven’t tried clomid as i only tried to ttc this cycle. Not exactly trying but not preventing as well. Unless no news after 6 cycles, maybe then...

Hope we don’t need to try so hard!

Hi Hi!

No good news leh... got screwed up messes somemore...haha...now I just started on Vitex to regulate my menses. so many pills to take :(
Time is ticking....on bed activity is hard to get....i think i want to surrender and give up already.
How about you? any good news? Have you started on Clomid?

Hi Hi!

No good news leh... got screwed up messes somemore...haha...now I just started on Vitex to regulate my menses. so many pills to take :(
Time is ticking....on bed activity is hard to get....i think i want to surrender and give up already.
Is vitex good ? I’m thinking of taking

Hi syee,
Welcome! Been taking vitex for about 3 months now. Menses has been regulated and 21 -23 days cycle to 25-27 days cycle. Hormones seems more stable as I don’t get the b00bs pain and Cramps after menses. I got mine from I herb and just pop 2 capsules every morning 1/2 hour before breakfast. So far so good no side effects. It’s a bit smelly for me but not unbearable. From my last post , I do take a lot of supplements for a different reasons but it seems like all are good for fertility....

Hi Hi!

Hi! How are you?
thats good to know .. what other supplements do u take pls ?

hi all.. any good gynae to recommend? I am with NUH gynae but wanted a 2nd opinon.

Am also hitting 40, getting worried now :(

Hi Hi,

Any good news around?

Happy Birthday > how are you?

I am 4 days late but no BFP :( ... caught a cold and it's been almost a week already.

No news. Sigh, caught a flu and lasted almost one week. Wasted one month as well. Sick and totally no mood to baby dance. My nephew and niece already a few years older. Time passed. But my tummy no news or fake news.

I wonder how to eat healthy when you are working full time. I can't be eating salads from salad stop outlet everyday.

No news. Sigh, caught a flu and lasted almost one week. Wasted one month as well. Sick and totally no mood to baby dance. My nephew and niece already a few years older. Time passed. But my tummy no news or fake news.

I wonder how to eat healthy when you are working full time. I can't be eating salads from salad stop outlet everyday.

@Raspberry38 , hopefully you are feeling better now.
But TCM will not recommend to eat salad everyday because is raw and "liang" to woman's womb. Just a suggestion, in the morning, just steam the vegetables/meat/fish and then when u go office just reheat the food?

But TCM will not recommend to eat salad everyday because is raw and "liang" to woman's womb. Just a suggestion, in the morning, just steam the vegetables/meat/fish and then when u go office just reheat the food?

I love salads....just try not to eat them cold from the fridge. Will throw in warm pasta or boiled meat along with the raw vege. If pre-prepared for lunch next day at the office, i’ll wrap up with foil and throw it in toaster oven to heat up then bring to work. Put in thermal bag and can last till lunch hour. I remember reading somewhere say do not to eat raw carrots...

Sorry for not responding lately. Coping well.. All blood test good and is a princess.. Edd early Dec.

Baby dust to you..

Hi Hi,

Any good news around?

Happy Birthday > how are you?

I am 4 days late but no BFP :( ... caught a cold and it's been almost a week already.
Sorry for not

Sorry for not responding lately. Coping well.. All blood test good and is a princess.. Edd early Dec.

Baby dust to you..

Sorry for not
Hi Happy Birthday! Congratulations on your baby girl! Have a smooth delivery!

My last test at week 5 is still BFN think i’ll Go in for scan for cysts next week since I got weird menses and odd CM last cycle. Old already everything goes wonky...

I’ll grab that baby dust 1st!

I love salads....just try not to eat them cold from the fridge. Will throw in warm pasta or boiled meat along with the raw vege. If pre-prepared for lunch next day at the office, i’ll wrap up with foil and throw it in toaster oven to heat up then bring to work. Put in thermal bag and can last till lunch hour. I remember reading somewhere say do not to eat raw carrots...

Hi girls,

Thanks for your replies. I will keep trying and start making homemade lunch to work. Omg, so tired. lol

:)

Hi ladies I am 40 ttc. But just had a mc last week. Thinking whether to continue trying or not. Still traumatised by MC .

Back