Feb 2018 mummies to be

HIhi,

I am also feeling nausea especially in the morning And night time. Do any of you experience bad headache? Hopefully we can quickly passed this stage soon.
Hihi. My nausea is every now and then. But it has been pretty well these 2 days, with me eating 2-hrly. Still bad but at least today haven't vomit. I realise I vomit most when I travel in the morning (like to work)... yup migraine but more on light headed, wanting to sleep all the time :) ya I am hoping to faster pass this. I always believe my pain tolerance is good but vomit tolerance fails badly

if you
I got the same type of feeling. Bloated etc. I tested when i was 4 days late and it was negative..... everyday just wait n wait for menses to come... until 8 days late then i tested again n again n again n again to confirm n re confirm n chop that it is positive...

If you use normal pregnancy Kit , you need wait at least 2-3 min for best result.
Otherwise , use digital , is the most accurate kit in the market now.

hi everyone! first time mum-to-be here. just tested positive over the weekend. have yet to decide on a gynae though. i have no symptoms at all which sometimes makes me feel like I'm not preg and got me worried and thinking, anyone else the same too?

Hi everyone, I m Arti - 33 yr old(North Indian), got positive result on 19th June :) In singapore from past 4+ yrs. I have a 5 yr old girl(Akshata). Report said you are 3-4 weeks pregnant. I m happy, coz i was waiting for this pregnancy from long time. Good to join this forum.
I am planning to visit NUH -Doctor BISWAS COMING SATURDAY. MY first day of my last period is - 12th May.

Hi everyone! First time mum here... Officially week 5 today. had went to gynae twice due to brown n red discharge. currently on hormone pills, the previous time gynae gave mi injection as well. really cross fingers n pray hard everything will be fine. the EDD is 19 Feb.

hi everyone! first time mum-to-be here. just tested positive over the weekend. have yet to decide on a gynae though. i have no symptoms at all which sometimes makes me feel like I'm not preg and got me worried and thinking, anyone else the same too?
Me! I have no symptoms too. This is my 4th pg (2 ended in mc), so I'm living with stress and fear till my first scan this sat.

However my 1st successful pg also has no ms under than fatigue, so you may one of those lucky ones! Praying for all of us to have sticky and healthy babies in feb. :)

Hi, all mum... Looking private gynae in KK. any recommendation? Postive for the blood test & test kit...

Hi everyone!:)

I tested positive on Sunday , going to see dolly wee from mount E tomorrow.

Feeling very nausea:(

My firstborn is a boy who is turning 3 this August:)

Haha, same.. But trust yourself...

Hi all, wondering if feeling heaty is normal? Is it due to the multivitamin or folic acid given? Besides of sore throat I noticed my stool is constantly black in color, ever since I started taking the multivitamin and folic acid. No constipation tho.. is that normal?

Hi all, wondering if feeling heaty is normal? Is it due to the multivitamin or folic acid given? Besides of sore throat I noticed my stool is constantly black in color, ever since I started taking the multivitamin and folic acid. No constipation tho.. is that normal?

Multi vit is usually heaty, and might cause constipation or darker colour stools. However black stools is abit unusual cos it spells that there might be internal bleeding...
Not scaring u. But monitor ur poop again. Shouldn't be black...

Hi all...im also a Feb 18 mum. 2nd pregnancy. Just wondering if anyone has started to look for confinement nanny? Care to share how much are you being quoted? The CNY surcharge is so high!!

Hello all.

This is my 2nd pregnancy.
Tested positive on 17 June, edd should be 14 Feb 2018 based on Google.com
Hopefully to see or hear the heartbeat this sat at CCK with Dr Adrain.

My boy will be turning 3 this September!

Hello all.

This is my 2nd pregnancy.
Tested positive on 17 June, edd should be 14 Feb 2018 based on Google.com
Hopefully to see or hear the heartbeat this sat at CCK with Dr Adrain.

My boy will be turning 3 this September!
Hey! Dr Adrian is your gynae? I made a first appt with him too next thurs. I also calculated my EDD online and just so happen 1 website states 14 Feb too!

Hi all...im also a Feb 18 mum. 2nd pregnancy. Just wondering if anyone has started to look for confinement nanny? Care to share how much are you being quoted? The CNY surcharge is so high!!
I was quoted 3.5K for day service and 4.5K for overnight service. still hasnt decided yet as hubb finds it abit pricey.

Hey! Dr Adrian is your gynae? I made a first appt with him too next thurs. I also calculated my EDD online and just so happen 1 website states 14 Feb too!
Kinda like him. He is a chop chop guy.
Always tell me the same thing.
Bb okay, mummy okay, need MC??
During birth, he told me to push 3 times and my boy was out!

have you decided on a gynea?
I highly recommend Prof Tan Hak Koon from O7G at SGH
Had both my kids delivered at SGh and love the doctors and nurses there! *two thumbs up!*

Hello everyone! I am new here, went for IUI at KK last month and tested positive :) based on online calculator, EDD is 20th Feb.

Besides raw food, is there anything that I cannot eat? First time mum here.

The constant headache is killing me, panadol ok to take?
No appetite these few days and last night puke out my dinner :'(

Hello everyone! I am new here, went for IUI at KK last month and tested positive :) based on online calculator, EDD is 20th Feb.

Besides raw food, is there anything that I cannot eat? First time mum here.

The constant headache is killing me, panadol ok to take?
No appetite these few days and last night puke out my dinner :'(

Hi, it is common to experience morning sickness that can puke anytime of the day/ night. I also experience also it. Hopefully it is just first trimester to experience let pray for better second trimester.

I feel tired and sleepy early during first trimester, had taken 2 times mc, first was high fever then flu and cough non stop

First time mum too

Me too! Tested positive on 31 May and 4 June. Went to gynae today but can't spot anything )): Next appt on 21 June.. hope everything is fine!
It will be good! I tested negative on 5th June and positive on 15th June. Went for scan on 15th but can't see anything. HCG level is Low at 122 so praying hard everything is fine. Next scan on 23rd!

Last edited:
It will be good! I tested negative on 5th June and positive on 15th June. Went for scan on 15th but can't see anything. HCG level is Low at 122 so praying hard everything is fine. Next scan on 23rd!

Good luck. Your scan is so near , too early cannt see anything. Prob u may wan to book the next scan 2 weeks later ? Blood test is the most accurate i feel.

I did blood test on week 4+ after iui
About 6.8 weeks went for first scan managed to see sac & heard the heartbit

Hi, it is common to experience morning sickness that can puke anytime of the day/ night. I also experience also it. Hopefully it is just first trimester to experience let pray for better second trimester.

I feel tired and sleepy early during first trimester, had taken 2 times mc, first was high fever then flu and cough non stop

First time mum too

Today is damn bad... I keep LS-ing... :(

Good luck. Your scan is so near , too early cannt see anything. Prob u may wan to book the next scan 2 weeks later ? Blood test is the most accurate i feel.

I did blood test on week 4+ after iui
About 6.8 weeks went for first scan managed to see sac & heard the heartbit
Congratulations! Yes I feel probably because it's early. Hope to hear the heartbeat!

Hi everyone,

Congrats to your pregnancy!

I am expecting my #2. Currently week 7.
Had spotting at week 6, did a scan but only see an empty sac. Hoping to see baby on the next scan in two weeks time. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hello Mummies!!!

After 3 yrs of wait I got a positive result on the HPT! Confused and excited.
Considering btw TMC and KKH.
I have booked an appt with Dr loh at TFC as I met him once in march and he told me to consider IUI.

Pls advise on the procedures/tests/ packages of TMC and KKH if you know!

And what should I do next?
Much thanks :)

Hi!

First time mum to be here. 5th week now. EDD around 23 Feb. I conceived in the UK where I am residing at the moment but gonna be back in Singapore in July so I have booked an appointment with Dr Kenneth Lee from Mt Alvernia.

It's my first child so tend to be more anxious about what to eat and what not to eat. Hope all goes well for everyone of us here! :)

Hello Mummies!!!

After 3 yrs of wait I got a positive result on the HPT! Confused and excited.
Considering btw TMC and KKH.
I have booked an appt with Dr loh at TFC as I met him once in march and he told me to consider IUI.

Pls advise on the procedures/tests/ packages of TMC and KKH if you know!

And what should I do next?
Much thanks :)

I did my consultantation at KKH, went to all the necessary fertility test like scan & blood test and jessie pooh fr KKH suggested to go IUI, with 10% successful chance ! After that wait for kkivf call, go through the financial consulting, after that ready to start the IUI procedure. So wait til your first day aunt flow must be red red then call them. Collect the jabs the next days and teach you how to inject after that do yourself. Go back to kkivf after CD7 for scan and review but my lining is not there yet, only 4.4, focilicies at 11mm, need to come back CD9 for further review and consultantation. In total i went back 3 times for scan and review, taken the tigger shot at 8pm, IUI on 36 hours later! One day HL only, then i took AL the next day for rest ! After that need to take folic acid. Go back to kkivf after 19 days after iui for blood test to test for pregnancy. Was positive!
All the best and this is my experience, definitely it is worth it.

Hi mummies, I'm new here. First time mummy @ 6th week. I'm with Dr Douglas Ong from Mount E. Anyone with him?

Just did my ultrasound & heard baby's healthy heartbeat! EDD 16 Feb, 1st day of CNY! So, expected market rate for CL is $4500 then?

Had some spotting yesterday & today. Called gynae too. Am I supposed to be worried? Some mothers said it's normal...?

I have a ton of questions here; so kindly guide me if you may.

1) Organic cosmetics a must?
2) Organic cleanser, toner, shampoo, conditioner?
3) Besides folic acid, any milk for us to take?
4) What are the things we cannot do? Like walking too fast, too much? Cannot squat? Cannot tiptoe & stretch? Cannot do housework? Cannot eat cold stuff like ice cream? Cannot eat too much duck?

Am at a loss & stressed bcos of the spotting. So, would greatly appreciate some feedback. TIA.

Hi mummies, i had my first scan yesterday. Saw the sac but can't seem to see the bb. Only saw a faint flickering line. Doc says its still early at 5weeks 6days. Im worried and my next scan is scheduled end july. I do not have much ms and having cramps sometime but no spotting. Is it normal?

Hi mummies, i had my first scan yesterday. Saw the sac but can't seem to see the bb. Only saw a faint flickering line. Doc says its still early at 5weeks 6days. Im worried and my next scan is scheduled end july. I do not have much ms and having cramps sometime but no spotting. Is it normal?

It might be too early so some gynae recommend to only see them aft 7wks. I have yet to see mine at 6+weeks. Hang on! :)

Hi mummies, I'm new here. First time mummy @ 6th week. I'm with Dr Douglas Ong from Mount E. Anyone with him?

Just did my ultrasound & heard baby's healthy heartbeat! EDD 16 Feb, 1st day of CNY! So, expected market rate for CL is $4500 then?

Had some spotting yesterday & today. Called gynae too. Am I supposed to be worried? Some mothers said it's normal...?

I have a ton of questions here; so kindly guide me if you may.

1) Organic cosmetics a must?
2) Organic cleanser, toner, shampoo, conditioner?
3) Besides folic acid, any milk for us to take?
4) What are the things we cannot do? Like walking too fast, too much? Cannot squat? Cannot tiptoe & stretch? Cannot do housework? Cannot eat cold stuff like ice cream? Cannot eat too much duck?

Am at a loss & stressed bcos of the spotting. So, would greatly appreciate some feedback. TIA.
Hello, i have the same edd as you based on my scan yesterday! Already booked confinement nanny @ 4.2k, cos for my no 1, I waited till 1st tri is over and its too late to get the good ones.

Did you tell the doc about the spotting? You may want to call the clinic to ask.
I had some brown spotting which I told the doc yesterday. He spotted a blood clot beside the sac, so he put me on progesterone jabs and gave me 2 week mc to rest. Advised more rest, no shopping and exercise and carrying of heavy stuff.
Rest more if you can.

You may have ovulated after cd14, so dont worry. Seeing hb at 6w+ is assuming you have a perfect 28d cycle. So if yours is longer, its still very early. I also had af like cramps, and think it is just the uterus stretching.
Its hard but try not to stress. Hope to hear good news at your next scan!

Hello, i have the same edd as you based on my scan yesterday! Already booked confinement nanny @ 4.2k, cos for my no 1, I waited till 1st tri is over and its too late to get the good ones.

Did you tell the doc about the spotting? You may want to call the clinic to ask.
I had some brown spotting which I told the doc yesterday. He spotted a blood clot beside the sac, so he put me on progesterone jabs and gave me 2 week mc to rest. Advised more rest, no shopping and exercise and carrying of heavy stuff.
Rest more if you can.

Hi. How long did it take for spotting to stop after Jab? And when he saw clot, he used v scan or ultrasound on abdomen? I also have spotting frequently but can't find clots.

Hi. How long did it take for spotting to stop after Jab? And when he saw clot, he used v scan or ultrasound on abdomen? I also have spotting frequently but can't find clots.
My spotting was slight when I wiped, and I can see some on the liner. So far I didn't see it today so I would say it stopped quite fast. I'm also on 2x/day duphaston as base case.
He did a v scan. For <9w, v scan is clearer.

Are you on any other meds?

My spotting was slight when I wiped, and I can see some on the liner. So far I didn't see it today so I would say it stopped quite fast. I'm also on 2x/day duphaston as base case.
He did a v scan. For <9w, v scan is clearer.

Are you on any other meds?

Yah I did IVF, on maximum support- utrogestan, duphaston, twice weekly proluton jab. I even had a red bleed on Thursday.

Rest more if you can.

Called Gynae yts. To be on bedrest & monitor... To see him on Tues; so praying baby is fine. That it's nothing serious. Which CL did you go for? CL Elaine has just been booked! Booked by you? :p

My LMP was 15th of May. Did 3 home pregnancy test kits. All came out positive and the last kit displayed 3wk+.

Booked appt with Dr Loh frm Thomson on Jul 14.

Can anyone advise is the date to consutl doc too early/late? First pregnancy. Alittle worried.

No spotting so far. Mild cramps only.

My LMP was 15th of May. Did 3 home pregnancy test kits. All came out positive and the last kit displayed 3wk+.

Booked appt with Dr Loh frm Thomson on Jul 14.

Can anyone advise is the date to consutl doc too early/late? First pregnancy. Alittle worried.

No spotting so far. Mild cramps only.

Back