Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Anyone any idea if we can go to any temple where zsnn is to offer prayers on her birthday tmr?

Or is there a specific temple we need to go to?

ImageUploadedByForum1461583714.168645.jpg
these r the items to buy

Hi 3littlepeas,u can buy 1 bottle of the 花露香水(those old fashioned 香水$2.40,粉棠海鳳三(the 2nd one is the small box powder is only $1.20),5 oranges, 6朵白花,6多红花.☺

Hi,the 6 white and 6 red flowers is for 换花 purpose?any idea how to 换花?do i 抛杯 once to ask zsnn for permission then if 胜杯 i take one stalk of either red or white flower(the ones i bring) home or do i take from the red or white flower from the vase that others brought?thanks a lot! :)

Hi,the 6 white and 6 red flowers is for 换花 purpose?any idea how to 换花?do i 抛杯 once to ask zsnn for permission then if 胜杯 i take one stalk of either red or white flower(the ones i bring) home or do i take from the red or white flower from the vase that others brought?thanks a lot! :)
Hi,I just 换花,I ask the temple ppl,tell zsnn said u want to 换花,u can either take 1 stalk of white,or either take 2 stalk 1 white or red stalk.bring home put at ur 床头for 7days,the next day the 8 days,bring the flower go to ur blk downstairs throw away.this is the temple ppl say de.

刚才在双林寺换花,然后放在床头七天,第8天就拿去楼下丢掉。
今天换花回来是第一天。
这是双林寺的一位秒助所交的。

Attachments

• 20160426_160258.jpg
    856.1 KB · Views: 386
Hi,tell zsnn said tat u wanna change flowers, u can either take 1 or 2 stalk of white n red flowers from the vase . bring home put at ur 床 头 for 7days, the next day take the flower go downstairs n throw away.
Hi jaclyn

Did u go to tpy temple just now?

Btw, the uncle at the temple(temple assistant) say must place under any tree downstairs after 7 days, means on the 8th days of exchanging the flower.

Hi jaclyn

Did u go to tpy temple just now?

Btw, the uncle at the temple(temple assistant) say must place under any tree downstairs after 7 days, means on the 8th days of exchanging the flower.
Hi,I went in the morning,the uncle said today换花 bring home is the 1st day,place it at the 床头for 7days,then the next 第8天,bring the flower go downstairs n throw away at any trees.
I took 1 white & 1 red stalk of flowers.
How abt u?

Hi,I just 换花,I ask the temple ppl,tell zsnn said u want to 换花,u can either take 1 stalk of white,or either take 2 stalk 1 white or red stalk.bring home put at ur 床头for 7days,the next day the 8 days,bring the flower go to ur blk downstairs throw away.this is the temple ppl say de.

Thank you! :)

Hi,I went in the morning,the uncle said today换花 bring home is the 1st day,place it at the 床头for 7days,then the next 第8天,bring the flower go downstairs n throw away at any trees.
I took 1 white & 1 red stalk of flowers.
How abt u?

Hi.. the flowers need to put in vase when bring home?

Hi all, I will be returning some red eggs to TPY Zhu Sheng Niang Niang on Thursday 28th April. Likely to be after 3pm. Baby dust to all!
Hi Worrisomegirl, may I know what is the exact time will you be there tomorrow? My hubby and I went to TPY temple today to pray. Didn't know yesterday was ZSNN birthday and no egg today.

What should I buy/bring to pray ZSNN? I went there empty handed today.

Last edited:
Dear all, my hubby & I have returned 100 red eggs today at TPY zsnn for her blessings for my twin boys :).
Congratulations on your double bundle of joy!!! Can you advise me what do I need to buy/bring to pray to ZSNN? I went to TPY temple today to pray with empty handed. My first time. There was no eggs. Then the aubty call me to come back during weekends to pray. I just found out about this forum today and delighted to know that if I went on Tuesday (26th April), I may have a chance to get the eggs. Then now I know, Worrisomegirl is returning eggs tomorrow after 3PM. Since I'm going there tomorrow, u want to be more preparedifficult should I need to buy/bring anything to pray to ZSNN.

Can get set of joss stick, incense paper - 3$ over counter. Tell them is for Praying Zsnn. Money wise just drop into the box.. can check them on the procedure to pray. Ask zsnn for blessing/bao yew

Hi Joyousbb, nothing very serious but because I went for ivf and suffered from severe OHSS. My stomach was so bloated that i look like 9mths pregnant. Now I am finally recovered and yday saw my twin sac for the first time. Lots of bb dust to those ttcing!!!

Hi Joyousbb, nothing very serious but because I went for ivf and suffered from severe OHSS. My stomach was so bloated that i look like 9mths pregnant. Now I am finally recovered and yday saw my twin sac for the first time. Lots of bb dust to those ttcing!!!
Congrats!!!

Any gd news from those who went to pray on zhu sheng niang niang's birthday on 26 april? :) i'm still waiting to test with clearblue kit.

Hi all TTC mummies, tmr we will be visiting TPY temple with 200 red eggs in the morning around 11ish

Those who wish to have some luck and baby dusts please go and get 2 eggs and wishing you all the best

Hi all TTC mummies, tmr we will be visiting TPY temple with 200 red eggs in the morning around 11ish

Those who wish to have some luck and baby dusts please go and get 2 eggs and wishing you all the best

Hi goofier,

I took 2 today too! Thanks so much & congrats to ur newborn!

Hope to conceive my #2 this mth !

Back