September 2016 Mummies!

Just curious, any idea what mummy can/should eat in order to have thick hair baby? Hehe I remember there is some food can led to but just can't confirm.

Hello all, I have also been tested positive recently, should be around 7 weeks too.
Is my first pregnancy so not sure about a lot of things. Can we go for haircut? CNY coming up so had wanted to cut hair but heard some people say cannot cut hair.

Elm ... my first pregnancy i cut & coloured my hair for CNY. But best to ask your gynae and go with your gut

Elm ... my first pregnancy i cut & coloured my hair for CNY. But best to ask your gynae and go with your gut

Hi babydust2016,
Thanks for the assurance. Actually the cutting hair is more Chinese pantang than to do with gynae. Read those old wives tale say cannot cut hair but I have been wanting to cut before CNY haha

Lurvees, no I didn't change my skin care but I was careful to tell my beautician not to use anything on me that would be harmful like RF machine. Not sure what ingredients I should be careful.

Any of you going to color hair or do nails for CNY ?

Any of your tummy showing?

I going to do gel nails on 30th Jan. But I will make sure the UV machine is away from my stomach.

Hello all, I have also been tested positive recently, should be around 7 weeks too.
Is my first pregnancy so not sure about a lot of things. Can we go for haircut? CNY coming up so had wanted to cut hair but heard some people say cannot cut hair.
Didnt heard before about cannot go for hair cut. But i am going to cut my hair soon cause my fringe is blocking my vision soon :eek:

No colour of hair or nails this year. Was told not to cos of the chemicals we inhale.

I'm in my 7 weeks and I'm showing. Feeling so bloated up. Are any of u the same? My Husband said I'm putting weight too fast. Sigh

Hey! Same for me too, Im about Wk8 and feeling very bloated, my tummy cant go back to its original state even when i suck in now. Lol. Anyways, I tried going for walks in the park and pool-walking/jogging abit and I feel less lethargic after that..

Any one is now at the stage for Oscars or Harmony test? I cant decide on which test to take..
Am 31 yr old n was a smoker before this..
Anyway, any recommended app to download to track the bb development?
Thanks..

Hi Karmene!
I have not seen gynae yet too but calculated should be due 24th!
Who is your gynae? I have not decide on mine.
Hi! This is my second child and i will go ahead with my previous gynae. She is Dr Irene Chua from GMC. Do second time mums put on more weight or lesser weight during their second pregnancy? i have been feeling so bloated and gassy!

Hey! Same for me too, Im about Wk8 and feeling very bloated, my tummy cant go back to its original state even when i suck in now. Lol. Anyways, I tried going for walks in the park and pool-walking/jogging abit and I feel less lethargic after that..
Wow...i dont have the energy to go for jog. Even after work, walk a little too much, i buay tahan liao.
I wanted to bake pineapple tarts...but im feeling so tired. :(

You're in really good hands with Dr Goh. She delivered my number 1 and she is really reassuring and patient for 1st time moms ^_^ i feel you. I'm experiencing really bad nausea in 1st tri, but it'll be over real soon! Stay strong mummy!

I have on and off nausea but I guess its not tat bad for me. The only thing is the bloatedness. I look so pregnant though im at 7 weeks. :(
And I get giddy spells quite frequent and I guess tiredness is every pregnant ladies's best pal now. Hehe ;)

Hi! This is my second child and i will go ahead with my previous gynae. She is Dr Irene Chua from GMC. Do second time mums put on more weight or lesser weight during their second pregnancy? i have been feeling so bloated and gassy!
Hi Karmene,
This is my 2nd pregnancy too.
Seem that tummy is showing now eventhough I'm just 5 weeks(should be.. Hee)
So different from the 1st time.

This is my second pregnancy too. my older one is 6 :).. big age gap
Didn't really like my previous gynae so looking to switch
Amy Jeane - do you mind sharing Dr Goh's package? Was reading some good reviews about her

can still jog huh? i have been jogging regularly before getting pregnant..

I think OK. I did it in my previous pregnancy as well. As long as its something you are used to doing, can continue but maybe reduce intensity if you are not sure.
I see preggie ladies lifting weight before at the gym :) but she was quite hard core before preggie type

Amy Jeane - do you mind sharing Dr Goh's package? Was reading some good reviews about her

I havent sign package yet. Her package starts from week 12. So I will probably check with her next Monday & let you know. :)

I checked with Dr Goh's recep, packages are from 14 weeks onwards at S$1100 for 10 visits.

Thanks !Contemplating between Dr Goh and Dr BenjaminTham from TMC now.
Anyone with Dr Tham?

Hi grapa, I'm with Dr Tham. Haven't seen him though. My first appt is 4th Feb. Heard and read he's quite good. Very patient and understanding.

Back