Advise and recommendation good piano teacher for 5yrs old

Hi,

Anyone ca help to give advise above ? Is JMC Yamaha good or private teacher ?

Thank so much.

Kim

I personally think both are goods, depending on your kid :)
According to my daughter's piano teacher, JMC Yamaha will improve kids' aural training - although some kids do just fine without going through JMC
JMC is a group setting so in some sense, it will create competitiveness - maybe good maybe not depends on how you see it.

If you immediately jump to a private teacher - like what I did because my daughter alrd 7 this year (too old to be in group setting I think).
So far my daughter only has few lessons with the teacher and she likes it - so I think it's good at least she can have some skill set and something to do at home haha!
and because my daughter likes it so much, my son wants to switch from violin to piano :'( help!

Hi,

Anyone ca help to give advise above ? Is JMC Yamaha good or private teacher ?

Thank so much.

Kim
Hi! I am a private piano teacher. Giving birth in august though so not sure if you will be interested. I would say for 5 years old group lesson will be good as it creates interest and a little of peer pressure. If you are looking for one to one teacher, there is actually no difference between school and private teachers.

Hi! I am a private piano teacher. Giving birth in august though so not sure if you will be interested. I would say for 5 years old group lesson will be good as it creates interest and a little of peer pressure. If you are looking for one to one teacher, there is actually no difference between school and private teachers.

I'm looking for private piano teacher to teach my gals 7 and 6 this year. Can u please contact me at 96201377? Thanks

Hi , I'm a friendly and patience piano teacher teaching in the west CCK , near bukit panjang area.
very experienced with children
I teach at my studio with a GRAND PIANO and I do house calls too if time permits.
check out my website www.stephanie-leemusic.com for more details on lessons with me.

Hi, I'm a full time female teacher, with more than 15 years experience. I have diploma ALCM in piano and theory, and currently taking violin grade 8. Teaching piano and theory from age 4 to adults, from beginner to ARSM. Teaching violin lessons too. I'm staying in Simei. Please contact me 91902010 if you are interested. Thanks

Hi there, for a good piano lesson teacher I'm highly recommending Adeline Yeo's piano studio in Cardiff Grove. Her music programs are really good, she really maximizes the time in every session which makes for faster progress. She does private lessons as well, and home teaching if you prefer to use your own piano. Piano lessons with Adeline helped my child improve in so many aspects that it truly is commendable how she teaches her students. No doubt Adeline is one of the best out there ;)

This is her website
https://www.pianolessonsadelineyeo.com/

Hope this helps! :)

Full time female Music Degree piano teacher, from Australian Conservatorium. Passionate about instilling interest in music and bringing out the best in students. Years of experience in teaching children, preparing students for ABRSM piano exams, as well as teaching students learning for leisure. She has taught in Music Schools, and MOE School. She has given piano instructions to over hundred students to date.

As she is experienced and loves teaching children, she teaches as young as 3 years old, helping them build a strong foundation in music while keeping lessons fun and engaging.

Apart from guiding students in scoring HighDistinction/Distinction/Merit in ABRSM Piano Examinations, she has also guided students in attaining Gold/Silver in Piano Festivals reviewed by renowned adjudicators.

Travels to students' place mainly at Bukit Timah/Upper Bukit Timah/Hillview/Newton/various nearby areas

Intake for 2020 open, limited slots available
Message 9653-1568 to enquire, or arrange to try a lesson

Attachments

• piano1.jpg
    piano1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 488
Good , patient, experienced Chinese teacher to recommend. She teaches N2 to P4 Chinese. Fun and engaging lessons to form strong language fundamentals. She has good resources and will customise her learning based on the needs of her students. Those interested may contact 81248434

Back