Looking for Homebased Job

Hi all, apology for the late response , I was on a long break. I have now response and sent PM to those who requested. Once again thank you for your patience and your interest in home business opportunity, a platform for self and family to do own business and have better family life balance.

Dear all,

Congrats to all of you on the babies!

Im a mother to a pair of 4months old twins, so I know how it is like to be searching for work and still wanting to look after the babies.

Im looking for a home-based freelance seamstress with their own sewing machines. If you are keen to take up this job, or if you know of anyone else who is keen, kindly contact me at [email protected] or 92200260.

Thank you.

Hello all, I am looking for interested parties to partner with on maternity apparels.
It will be based on distributorship model, so you will have greater control towards the commitment on quantity and you will manage your own time and customers.
It will be suitable for mothers who have a passion in fashion and especially that of maternity, and have time to commit yet want to work flexibly at your convenience.
Do PM me to discuss more.
Cheers! ;)

hi,

I quitted my job to start own business so that I have more time with my kids. Am looking for a partner now.

Depending on your goals and how you want to run it, can start without capital. If you are seriously looking for flexible work arrangements or considering to make some supplemental income, do keep an open mind to this. My team can share more with you, takes about an hour only and absolutely no obligations. Email me [email protected] if you like to hear more.

hi mommies,

My company's app is launching to the public soon and we are now looking for pioneers to join our launch project.

If you are open to the idea of having an additional source of income, can send your profile (Name, Age, Occupation & Nationality) to 88684283 so that we can arrange a free information session with you.

Cheers! ;)

hi mommies,

My company's app is launching to the public soon and we are now looking for pioneers to join our launch project.

If you are open to the idea of having an additional source of income, can send your profile (Name, Age, Occupation & Nationality) to 88684283 so that we can arrange a free information session with you.

Cheers! ;)
Hi I m interested to know more..

hi,

I quitted my job to start own business so that I have more time with my kids. Am looking for a partner now.

Depending on your goals and how you want to run it, can start without capital. If you are seriously looking for flexible work arrangements or considering to make some supplemental income, do keep an open mind to this. My team can share more with you, takes about an hour only and absolutely no obligations. Email me [email protected] if you like to hear more.
Hi I m interested to know more..

Hi all, apology for the late response , I was on a long break. I have now response and sent PM to those who requested. Once again thank you for your patience and your interest in home business opportunity, a platform for self and family to do own business and have better family life balance.

Hi, I'm interested too :)

Do you use Facebook daily? Would you like to generate income while being on FB?
I'm looking for 5 dynamic, coachable, motivated individuals who want a part-time business to make some extra money from home.
Free training provided for selected candidates. Applicable for Singaporeans 30 and above. Interested, pm or inbox me direct.

SAHM.jpg

hi,

Can u pm more details

hi,

Back