(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I also looking.... especially for the shower gel...

2000ml for $33++ ... need order 2-3 then can get FOC delivery but how to finish using ... LOL
i like the smell so i dun mind to order more lolz but i want best deal :p
if this website is indeed the cheapest i can sell collect lolz cos one of the collection area is kovan

Salmon we cannot eat?
My sis told me stingray is poisining so cannot eat...

i have stingray every two weeks... cuz my mum's place has a fab BBQ stingray which HB and I enjoyed...haha

Sweet potato okie? I'm craving for very long but no idea can eat or not cos sweet potato dunno sweet or not lor...
Yellow potatos means french fries...eat fast food will grab some cannot tahan for not eating it...sigh
Btw can we eat salmon?

sweet potatoes and yellow potatoes though same classficiation... sweet potatoes has more beta carotene and potassium and more fiber

Why not salmon? Salmon is rich in omega-3/DHA, good for eye and brain development right? And sotong is a source of iron. I don't care about the pantang stuff, I'm continuing to eat crab and lobster. But avoided seafood in the 1st tri, as the smell made me nauseous and I was craving red meat. But after 1st tri, back to my beloved seafood again.

i forgot what's the reason he gave me, tonight got check up then i ask again but i think he say something like the fats are to break down so overall hubby say dont eat at all.
lucky i'm allergy to seafood in the first place so not that gian about seafood. :p

because of your high risk sugest you check with gynae for me i read on net ..sweet potato is ok but in moderation lah
i have craving for sweet potatos fries but haiz no one sell that any more

as for salmon i ate cooked salmon every few days lah ... lolz ...

Sweet potato fries. eh... the Shilin store not selling anymore?

Same!!! ytd I ask Dr Sheila, she say better not walk on treadmill scare we fall off. She told me a mummy slip and fall in the bathroom at 28 wks and bb was delivered.

But she say I can go for leisure walk.
Haha go indoor shopping is good form of exercise...lol won't feel tired so easily also forget tired this word. ..hahaha :p

because of your high risk sugest you check with gynae for me i read on net ..sweet potato is ok but in moderation lah
i have craving for sweet potatos fries but haiz no one sell that any more

as for salmon i ate cooked salmon every few days lah ... lolz ...
My gynae hor he will scare best is prick finger den will know body can take it or not...
Haha I guess okie nvm la moderation shld be fine...
Err pasar mlm will have...can try pasar mlm if u saw any at ur place. ..
Oh cos I intend to cook salmon also this weekend hope beanie like it cos during 1st trim I puke it aft eat...

Kopitiam selling big green ones is young ones?

u can ask them, they will tell u .... most are young... coz no ones wans to drink old one... heaty i guess.. coz old one will have constipation

ntuc have also ... i always buy from NTUC,sometimes got offer .....

i have stingray every two weeks... cuz my mum's place has a fab BBQ stingray which HB and I enjoyed...haha
sweet potatoes and yellow potatoes though same classficiation... sweet potatoes has more beta carotene and potassium and more fiber
serious !! my hubby and my mom wont let me eat stingray leh... missed those chilli bbq stingray
so that is why sweet potato is preferred
Sweet potato fries. eh... the Shilin store not selling anymore?
i din know shilin sell lolz ...not a shilin fan :p so never check them out

u can ask them, they will tell u .... most are young... coz no ones wans to drink old one... heaty i guess.. coz old one will have constipation

yah those thailand one right ...

Buy in ntuc need to cut urself right...like not easy to cut it

tot they already got lining crave so easy to cut

jaundice saying is rubbish lolz ... skin smooth i also dun believe
i drink because i like that drink lolz
My hub cut himself while opening but he quite stupid coz he face the knife towards himself..

not all have lining .. some dun have ... so must choose ..

i always ask my hubby to chop chop.. but scary seeing the way he chop....

I drank some ard 20wk -24wk coz of low amino fluid, based on google. Now I'm forbid to drink by confinement nanny till 36wk. Used to drink or dabao fro kallang airport drink stores. It's chopped nicely.

Salmon cannot eat? I tot we discussed previously, salmon, cod fish, threadfin, snapper can eat? Grouper cannot is it?

Anybody know... We should eat more 'pu' during the 2nd or 3rd trimester? Tot I recall reading 1 tri is more to 'pu' baby, 1 is more to 'pu' mummy... Which is which?

Anybody know... We should eat more 'pu' during the 2nd or 3rd trimester? Tot I recall reading 1 tri is more to 'pu' baby, 1 is more to 'pu' mummy... Which is which?

1st trimester eat "pu" = for mummy

end of 2nd trimester and 3rd trimester = "bu" baby..... but do be careful, baby's weight might balloon :)

that's y I say he quite stupid.. haha and he brought those for himself to drink.... I was nagging at him, which person in the right mind will face the knife towards themselves....
should just use hammer lah
or ladle but must be those heavy duty ladle

1st trimester eat "pu" = for mummy

end of 2nd trimester and 3rd trimester = "bu" baby..... but do be careful, baby's weight might balloon :)
I was told that 1st to 5 mths = for baby
6mths to end = for mummy
can confirm again?

mummies, what brand breast pump will u be using? haf u heard good reviews for spectra m1?

btw am i the only one with sore bottom esp after sitting or laying down more than 1hr.
can feel aching when get up to walk

Lucky u!

I'm just worried my bb too small neh... :) think have to get more bird nest. Running out of stock!
beware of bird nest hor
for my #1 i also eat quite a fair bit and now when ever my boy cough and got phlegm my mom will blame me on my bird nest intake cos she said the tiny feather irritated his toy
for this one i also eat as per normal :p cos i dun believe .. :p

Whats ur bb weight now? if normal range think no need to particularly "pu" coz later too big also headache. haha

He was 791 at 25wk4d, 2wks back. But my #1 only 2.3kg at birth, 37wk4days. So gynae kept encouraging me to eat more n lay dwn more on the side.

in office i sit chiong herman miller wanna be so not hard wat ..
at home it is my bed leh .. got latex but still get the aching feeling when get up to walk leh..

how har ?

prenatal massage hahaha but wont solve the problem...

massage where got touch bottom one ...not back ache leh

and like my #1 backache only during 1st or 2nd trim niah :p .. better keep it that way

related nerves i guess... anyways make a point to stand up every half hr should help

beware of bird nest hor
for my #1 i also eat quite a fair bit and now when ever my boy cough and got phlegm my mom will blame me on my bird nest intake cos she said the tiny feather irritated his toy

I also v paranoid abt the tiny feather.... Clean n pick v long! #1 Time I didn't drink so much... Coz was bed resting most of the time. But when my mummy brew for me, I will b v paranoid n look at every spoonful b4 eating.... :p

I also v paranoid abt the tiny feather.... Clean n pick v long! #1 Time I didn't drink so much... Coz was bed resting most of the time. But when my mummy brew for me, I will b v paranoid n look at every spoonful b4 eating.... :p
get those better one less feather ...but not those bleach one

@sunflower307 @PTB7674 ya... Gynae Ask me to eat more chicken without skin. Where got everyday eat chicken chop... I haven't taken any durian. No season v sianz to eat. But hub kept asking me to eat think he wants to eat more... Told him it's just high in sugar loh... Wat 'bu' then he kept quiet.

@sunflower307 @PTB7674 ya... Gynae Ask me to eat more chicken without skin. Where got everyday eat chicken chop... I haven't taken any durian. No season v sianz to eat. But hub kept asking me to eat think he wants to eat more... Told him it's just high in sugar loh... Wat 'bu' then he kept quiet.

err why chicken...? I dun really like chicken meat de

pork chop cannot eat meh ..so many things and other meat to eat

I think it should be 10 times every hour, not every day....

http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-health/move-it.aspx

Collecting later!! Will start from 32/33 weeks onwards...

10 times per hour ?? My baby one day move 10 times I happy Liao , still every hour .. Think I will faint ..

think my beef craving is back

just had beef steak ...my gosh it has been months since i had one lolz ..and i din realised those fat on steak is soooooo nice :p

packet one are sugar water ...please get the real fruit

go see GP dun self medicate
Beef! Yummy food ... One of my best food .. Been eating that ... If baby small size and you want to boast the weight, avocado , beef, durian are the best to give bb gain more weight ..

I also looking.... especially for the shower gel...

2000ml for $33++ ... need order 2-3 then can get FOC delivery but how to finish using ... LOL
Where do you stay ? I'm thinking to buy . If you want can order together

Stingray ! I will eat once monthly .. Can't find nice one ..

serious !! my hubby and my mom wont let me eat stingray leh... missed those chilli bbq stingray
so that is why sweet potato is preferred

i din know shilin sell lolz ...not a shilin fan :p so never check them out

yah those thailand one right ...

I took the green big one ... Not those selling in Thailand the small one leh..

me too ah... if I sit on hard surface for too long....

Haha ... I can't stand and walk as much as past few months ..

Sit ? Play mj sit ... Must wear the compression sock .. For below , will be sore slightly .. But who ask me to be 烂赌鬼 :p

beware of bird nest hor

Not true la ... I have been eating for 3 pregnancy , all also like that ..

All the funny funny myth la .. No cold water no seafood ... All I also take lol it's a must to have cold water ... The colder the better lol ....

Been eating sotong also .. Eat what you desire and eat moderate . As long Gynae say Okie . Cos they belong to 2 different type .- chinese and western style .

Just like chinese style no shower ... But for western style , must shower to have proper and good hygiene ma ..

We chinese confined at home for at least 28days.

Ang mo give birth still got to cook and go out buy grocery . So it depends on how you see everything .

All on own belief :)

My point of view :)

Back