(2014/12) Dec 2014 Mummies

Thanks for clearing my doubt. I hope it is too. Have you shortlist any gynae from KKH? :)
ImageUploadedByForum1396969110.218153.jpg

You can try Dr Tan K T. She delivers 2 of my friends baby but there's only 1 thing I hearf about her is that she is quiet and does not talk much but she's very motherly.

As for John Tee I was thinking of him at 1st but I read that he's a busy doc and the waiting time is quite long.

Been doing to much read till I have a headache that's Y I'm wondering if anyone can roughly who is good, female doc, short waiting time

@SammyD
Pls check your mailbox, spam mail. Sent an invite to u for the FB group.
For kkh, u can opt for private scheme under the private suite. The waiting time is v short. 15-20min or so.

@SammyD
Pls check your mailbox, spam mail. Sent an invite to u for the FB group.
For kkh, u can opt for private scheme under the private suite. The waiting time is v short. 15-20min or so.

Thanks sunnyday00, but which doc I don't know yet. Lol think I will research again.

Btw GOOD MORNING MOMS

Morning~ I could sleep well but feel bloated always. No appetite but last night did not eat anything and was kinda hungry and weak so ate some supper. :) Sometimes feel nausea but not to the extend to vomit.

For first gynae visit.. normally what we can ask or check with the gynae sh.. feel like alot of qns but dunno whr to start.. guess will need to write it down on a paper..just in case forget haha

i rem tat time i aso got a list of qn to ask gynae but after see him, end up nv ask aso hahaha...
in general, i juz ask abt the package and wat is inclusive etc if pills how much then hospital how much etc lo...

i rem tat time i aso got a list of qn to ask gynae but after see him, end up nv ask aso hahaha...
in general, i juz ask abt the package and wat is inclusive etc if pills how much then hospital how much etc lo...
U will using the same gynae for this time round too?

no, i switch gynae hehe...intro by my #1 grp mummy coz the previous one waiting time v long and i cant imagine i have to wait wif my #1...

Ya.. lotsa gas. I think ginger tea may helps.

Dashdot, thanks for the fb invite. =)

I'm sticking b to my gynae. First visit next Mon. Quite excited as the day comes nearer. Pray for safety for all our beanies.. =)

I wanted to go as late as possible to save money. But gynae wanna see me earlier. =( no package until 20wks I think..

I seen a gynae when I was only 4 weeks plus to confirm I'm pregnant so the gynae schedule to I'm 6 weeks plus to scan and listen to heart beat. This coming mon 14 apr is my appt. m excited.

I seen a gynae when I was only 4 weeks plus to confirm I'm pregnant so the gynae schedule to I'm 6 weeks plus to scan and listen to heart beat. This coming mon 14 apr is my appt. m excited.
So coming 14 Apr is ur 6th week? So excited if can hear heart beat.

What time n where is ur gynae? Mine also on 14 at tmc.

Hi babes, just wonder does anyone of you experience discomfort or symptom even before you tested positive?

9po breast very sore..and had brown spotting for 2 days.. tot menses is coming.. tested positive 2 days later at 14dpo

Hi everybody! I just got news that I am pregnant too.. Had my first gynae visit right on the day Clearblue digital tells me "pregnant 1-2", we were just so excited (hubs and I). Everything was so surreal. We needed another confirmation right on that day with a blood test and was confirmed. Sorry verbal diarrhea... Cant tell anyone except for close family members. Ultra-sound scan is fixed on 19th Apr. If I am not wrong, I should be 5 weeks and 4 days. glad i found a forum thread that is so alive and kicking.

Dont want to jinx it but so far i have Shortness of breath and maybe harder stools? Occasional cramps or pulling sensation around the pelvic area and belly button? Anyone drinking enfamama FM or taking Wn Pharma Pre-natal pills? How are the bills like for TCM? i am still deciding on a gynae.. Sigh! i have 101 questions..

Eileen, I had brown spotting too, like 3 to 4 days before my menses. I tot period coming, who knows so unexpected, I'm expecting. Haha..

Eileen, I had brown spotting too, like 3 to 4 days before my menses. I tot period coming, who knows so unexpected, I'm expecting. Haha..
Yes.. has been trying for 7 cycles and tot well this is not my mth again.. so happy to see the positive.. cant believe my eyes at first and did a total of 6 tests for 4 days haha... me too see gynae next mon

So coming 14 Apr is ur 6th week? So excited if can hear heart beat.

What time n where is ur gynae? Mine also on 14 at tmc.

@shice

I'm going TMC too. My appointment at 10:30am. Dr Yeap, she's my little sis gynae but at first I tot she can deliver at KK as KK is cheaper and they have the best equipment if anything happens so this visit is gonna be my last and ask her if she can recommend anybody in KK

Anyone using Prof Tee in KK? Plan to use him as I have few friends went to see him before. But the downside seems he's very straight forward so tend to be fast in his explanation .

Anyway, u all tell ur fam n friends alr? Am excited but afraid to tell as it's seems very early stage

Anyone using Prof Tee in KK? Plan to use him as I have few friends went to see him before. But the downside seems he's very straight forward so tend to be fast in his explanation .

Anyway, u all tell ur fam n friends alr? Am excited but afraid to tell as it's seems very early stage

I told hub, mum and a few close colls... think just Dun lie when people ask... but don't have to tell too many people.

Me too also tell my family only.. dun intend to let so many ppl know yet.. as haven pass the stable mth..

And my boss too.. she ask then I tell her.. not sure how she know and she sudden pop the qns are you pregnant? I was caught my surprise.. well good also to let het know first so she can plan the resource...

Congrats to all. :)

Anyway I heard dr john tee is man of few words and accidentally came across a review about him and it makes me change my mind. As he does not explain much about what is going on during check up unless you asked and many times during first pregnancy you might not be aware what to asked. I chose dr. Khoo Chong Kiat instead. :)

Yes.. has been trying for 7 cycles and tot well this is not my mth again.. so happy to see the positive.. cant believe my eyes at first and did a total of 6 tests for 4 days haha... me too see gynae next mon

Wah eileen you did 6 test. I thought me doing 4 was too much and you did 6! Lol!! Good that it's been confirmed for you. :)

Anyone feeling tightness after meal? Been experiencing it few times now.. Can't even finish the whole portion each meal

Anyway, anyone know where I can get chewable prenatal vitamin in Singapore?

Back