Any good Chinese and English home tutors to recommend?

I am an chinese teacher!I taught mandarin for one year and the yongset student just four years old and the oldest have finished O LEVEL examination!All of students love to learn chinese and love me because i have special ability to get along with them!I can help your child develop keen interest in learning Chinese.

Primary 1-6, Sec1-4,Adult chinese 1-1 OR group
Han Yu Pin Yin, Creative writing, Oral and reading, PSLE preparation "O"level examination
Familiar with MOE Syllabus and new Exam Format.

If you like you can call me 96887068 or send email to me [email protected] TKS LINA

I am an chinese teacher!I taught mandarin for one year and the yongset student just four years old and the oldest have finished O LEVEL examination!All of students love to learn chinese and love me because i have special ability to get along with them!I can help your child develop keen interest in learning Chinese.

Han Yu Pin Yin, Creative writing, Oral and reading, PSLE preparation "O"level examination

If you like you can call me 96887068 or send email to me [email protected] TKS LINA

I am looking for a Chinese tutor for my P2 boy (2013), staying in the eastern part of singapore.

Any tutor to recommend?

Pls pm me.

Thanks

I am looking someone that able to teach 3 times a week at my place Fernvale. My son is 6 years old very weak in English .
My contact 90072048

dear mummies, sorry if I'm unable to take up the tuition as I'm teaching full time in a pri school.i have taught about a decade and do have friends giving tuition too and they are very good teachers who may have left moe lately.i can do some recommeations if necessary,

I need a reliable Chinese tutor for my P2 and K2 kids, I stay in the east. Please PM me. Thanks!
Hi, I stay at along Bedok Road. My daughter is in P1 but very much lack of foundation from even K2. could you help?
My contact number is 91783366

Hi all moms out there,

To all who is looking for a chinese tutor for their kids, my mom has been giving private chinese tuition for the past 15 years and she has been teaching both normal chinese and higher chinese for primary school and secondary school kids, both local and foreign (such as indonesians etc.)... She's very good at helping P5 and P6 prepare for PSLE too. She's now 50 years old and lives in Ang Mo Kio. I will prefer her not to travel too far for tuition assignments. Message me at 91063968 if interested.

Hi mummies,
My sister & husband are tutors.
Sister: English & Piano. Residing in the West. Currently, a music relief teacher in primary school.
Husband: Maths. Residing in the North. Currently, a maths relief teacher in secondary school.
Do PM me if you are looking for tutors. :)

Tutor Colins Home tuition

· Sec 1 to Sec 4, ‘O’ levels, ‘A’ levels

· Math, Additional Math, Science, Physics, Chemistry

· Taught by ex-polytechnic lecturer and ex-scholar who scored 4 distinctions for ‘A’ levels and 7 A1s and 2 A2s for ‘O’ levels, NUS Bachelor Electrical Engineering (2nd Upper Honours), University of Manchester MBA

· Email: [email protected]

I am looking for Chinese Tutor for my P1 boy, travelling to my place in Sengkang. Fee at low budget.
Pm me if you know or you are the one. Thanks.

I'm a current teacher giving Chinese tuition from P1-P6, have 10years teaching experience both in school and giving tuition. Current location is sembawang. pls email me @[email protected]. Thks.

Hi I am a SAHM who would like to tutor preschool children. My lessons are carried out with fun hands-on activities coupled with activity sheets for the older children.

More about me....
Race: Chinese
Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Honors in Early Childhood Education
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education (Teaching and Leadership)
Experience: 13 years in the Early Childhood industry (teaching and management)

My available timings are:
- Mondays to Fridays 10am - 7pm
- Saturday 10am - 2pm.

I conduct group tuition too. So if you have any friends/relatives who may be keen, just drop me a msg. :)

Rate: $30/hr
RESULTS AND FUN GUARANTEED!!
Only Central and North areas. So sorry West and East is really too far for me.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are keen. :)

Hi. I found a pretty good Chinese tutor. She is an ex primary sch teacher and is firm enough with my 2 rascals. She travels all the way fr the west to my place in the east so I'm trying to get more assignments for her in the east on Friday afternoons/evenings to make it worth her while. Pl PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Im looking for a chinese tutor for my girl, K1 going to K2 next year. Place is at Sin Ming. During weekdays Mon- Wed. Must be experienced tutor and lessons are fun and engaging. Please sms me at 92261776. Thanks!

Hi All mothers out there!

Beware. I responded to esmummy thread that she got a pretty good chinese tutor for her 2 rascals. tutor travelled all the way from the west to her place in the east and this mummy wants to get more assignment for the teacher so that it make it worth while for her trip. How kind the mother!
I was taken in - and gave my mobile number to get her response so that i can personally ask her the experience.

Guess what ? I got a call from a male and from a tuition agency saying he is responding to my request for tutor through Singaporemotherhood forum. Naturally i rebuked him saying that i am expecting a mother to call me not him (and he sounds young with poor English). he is trying to sell me that he has a pool of good chinese tutor. He told me that maybe i responded to the wrong thread? What a joke - i just signed up this morning as member because i want to find out more from esmummy.

Conclusion - tuition agency posted fake name and fake comment to entice and lure mothers to try their services.

What is happening to our society to adopt such business entic?

Hi mommies,

my friend recommend me this language school which is good. Although i didn't take chinese or english, but i took korean.
all their teachers are native and they are friendly and nice, experience in teaching different age group.

i saw that they got this promo now.
Lingo_christmas_promotion.jpg

but you can try and give them a call or see their website if they provide home tuition.
HTML:
http://www.lingo.edu.sg/english-language

i dun even noe what u toking ???? u responded to the wrong ad , pls double check to c if u send the correct reply to the correct person , check my profile if u want to . i dun wan to say this but some ppl are rather cork up , pls do not defame my tuition agency . As i mention , pls double check if u sent the correct person , if u find that i am lying , go ahead and instill your trust in other mummy or other tuition agency . I have been doing this trade for a long time , i have started to really know my tutors well , it took yrs to personally know my tutors from a few thousand heads , to less den 10 who have good track records.

my tutors need to eat , i dun have to tell u how i am going to run the business . .

Hello Zhou -
Why are you responding to my reply to Esmummy post then? Are you the one who called me to offer your tuition service.
You just signed up as new member Zhou and previously you responded to me using ESmummy. so now you said you don't know what i am talking.
Also, how you know i respond to the wrong ad.

forget it - i'm removing myself from this Singaporemotherhood forum because i think this is not the right one to look for sharing of experiences between mother - it is people like you agency - using this platform to run business.

Good day to all.
Like most of the mommies here, I am also looking for a professional and experience Chinese and English tutors for my P5 girl.
We are staying around Jurong East. Please email me at [email protected]. Sincerely appreciate your recommendation.
Thank you

I'm looking for an experienced tutor, eng and maths for my boy who will be in P3 next yr. Weekdays am preferred as he will be in pm session. Bukit Panjang area. Thanks!
Hi, my niece, Genie, is a full-time tutor. You can drop her a text at 83777565.
Hope it helps! :)

Hi, I am a full time Chinese tutor with 12yrs experience. I stay in east and teach all levels. For more details, you may contact me at hp 91891528. Lily

To thehomefolio :
"Hi All mothers out there!

Beware. I responded to esmummy thread that she got a pretty good chinese tutor for her 2 rascals. tutor travelled all the way from the west to her place in the east and this mummy wants to get more assignment for the teacher so that it make it worth while for her trip. How kind the mother!
I was taken in - and gave my mobile number to get her response so that i can personally ask her the experience.

Guess what ? I got a call from a male and from a tuition agency saying he is responding to my request for tutor through Singaporemotherhood forum. Naturally i rebuked him saying that i am expecting a mother to call me not him (and he sounds young with poor English). he is trying to sell me that he has a pool of good chinese tutor. He told me that maybe i responded to the wrong thread? What a joke - i just signed up this morning as member because i want to find out more from esmummy.

Conclusion - tuition agency posted fake name and fake comment to entice and lure mothers to try their services.

What is happening to our society to adopt such business entice?"

YOU are the one who has made a mistake. Being new, you probably DID reply to the wrong thread. You never contacted me via PM and you dare accuse me of advertising from a tuition agency. No wonder some other mommy who gave me the benefit of the doubt asked me if I ran an agency and asked NICELY for my tutor's contact.

Anyhow, I'd like to clarify for the benefit of other mothers who are genuinely looking for a chinese tutor that I'm bona fide. However, sadly, my tutor just told me tonight that she is leaving the country soon and so I am again looking for a tutor for my kids. That was what brought me back to this thread again and that's how I saw that accusation.

Next time get your facts right before making assumptions!!!!

hi esmummy,

i am surprise to read this too. Thank god i chance upon your thread while searching for a tutor for my daughter. Have you found a tutor yet? You may want to use my daughter's tutor? PM me if you need. I can ask her. She is very experience and good. We have been using her for 5 years.

Hi. Im currently looking for a experienced chinese tutor for my p1 boy. Residing at dover crescent. Kindly text me of ur rate n ect. 85330382. Thanks.

HI

Im currently looking for a experienced chinese tutor for my p1 gal. Im staying at clementi.
Please PM if there is any recommendation. Preferable to teach at my home

I am a ex-MOE teacher with over 10 years experience. i am offering the group tuition and 1-1 tuition from my place@clementi. Interested PM me or contact me at 96601135. Primary to Sec higher Chinese.

hi, if u are looking for an experienced English tutor, pls PM me

cheers

Hi, I'm looking for English home tutor or small group (2-3 students)for my K2 girl (Next year P1) . I am staying at Yew Tee. My email is [email protected], number is nine eight zero zero 9163. Please contact me if there is any reccommendation. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi
I am currently looking for an experience chinese tutor for my P3 boy.
I am staying in Jurong West. Preferably able to teach at my home on 1 weekday evening and 1 weekend afternoon.

Please PM me if there is any recommendation.

Any tutors teaching P2 Maths, English and Chinese in Jurong West Area?
Looking to either 1 Sat morning per week (1 n half hour) or 1 weekday evening and 1 Sat morning per week

If anyone got good recommendations pls PM me, thanks....:)

Am looking for experience full time tutor for my P1 son, residing Tampines.
PM me if any good recommendation.
Thanks

Am looking for experience full time tutor for my P1 son, residing Tampines.

Weekday morning between 9am-1030am will be perfect!

PM me if any good recommendation.
Thanks

Hi ,
I'm looking for English Tutor for my P1 girl & P3 boy for English & Maths. Staying near Yew Tee MRT. Preferably home tutor but if nearby, don't mind to send to tutor home. I can accept small group(2-3) tuition class as well. Please email me at : [email protected]

Hi if in need of chinese tutor. I can recommend my son's tutor. Qualified tutor good and responsible. She will always update me abt my son progress. She is local and hard to come by. PM me if anyone need.

Hi all.
I am an ex-MOE Chinese teacher with experience in teaching Sec Chinese/ HCL and JC H1 Chinese. Provide own resources and notes on top of helping students analyse their schools' assessment questions. Bilingual explanation to help understanding so that students who are very stressed can be more at ease. Pls do email me at [email protected] if interested. Tuition is in my home-converted classroom beside Boon Lay MRT(jurong pt). Thanks! ~ Mrs Yap

Looking for 1 to 1 Chinese Tutor for my P1 boy in Sengkang.

Must have patience and experience.

Please PM me.. Thanks.

Back