Any good Chinese and English home tutors to recommend?

hou_cp

If you are staying in the East / Central, and looking for experienced tutors who are

* 10 - 25 years of experiences
* taught in school
* top University graduates

Do visit https://home-tuition.sg

Subjects: English, Chinese, Math, Science

Levels: Primary, Secondary, JC.

NOT an agency.

Ellie1979

If anyone is looking for an English tutor, I can highly recommend mine. She was recommended to me by my friend who has one son doing IB program in top school and her daughter in P5. Both her kids and my son have improved a great deal since she started teaching them. She also teaches JC students. Very well spoken and has been teaching for years. Do PM me if you needed her contact.
Hi Miss Semper,

Can you recommend your English tutor to me? My contact is 94369872

wei1006

Hi all,
I have a good tutor to recommend if any parent is looking for one. She's Mdm Chuang, experienced Chinese tutor for more than 10 years and well versed with the new syllabus. She managed to pull DD's paper 2 up greatly and improvement in oral and compo, finally hitting A after half a year with her. Her contact is 98506619. Good tutor must share with other mummies..

Last edited:

Twinyjan

If anyone is looking for an English tutor, I can highly recommend mine. She was recommended to me by my friend who has one son doing IB program in top school and her daughter in P5. Both her kids and my son have improved a great deal since she started teaching them. She also teaches JC students. Very well spoken and has been teaching for years. Do PM me if you needed her contact.

Twinyjan

Hi ... I need a hold English tutor for my twins in Pri 2.. can u plse share your contact with me plse . Greatly appreciate

vivienatan91

Hi happen to saw your post on the forum
I have a math and English tutor for my children.
98305061 Mr Lawrence Lim you can consider. He is a MOE teacher

Rachelnyl

julia99

Highly recommend Teacher Reenie 8593 7985
She teaches English,Chinese as well as Mathematics. Dedicated and patient educator. Thumbs up to her excellent teaching.

Archimedes89

If you're looking for a Upper Pri/Secondary English, Maths or Science tutor, I highly recommend Ms Zara. Her contact is 9637 9463.

She has a personal touch with her students and works to bring out their best results. She usually teaches around the Bedok and Katong area. Can call her up and discuss the rates. Very friendly person.

SimpleMom123

Hi.
I am looking for a patient Chinese tutor for my P4 kid. Staying at choa chu kang. I am open to the tutor coming over to my place. Thanks.

jingjing123

Good , patient, experienced Chinese teacher to recommend. She teaches N2 to P4 Chinese. Fun and engaging lessons to form strong language fundamentals. She has good resources and will customise her learning based on the needs of her students. Those interested may contact 81248434

jingjing123

I know a patient, experienced Chinese teacher who teaches N2 going to Primary 1 Chinese. She is engaging and will set a strong language Chinese foundations for the students. She provides her own resources and will customise the learning based on the needs of her students. Those who are interested may contact 81248434

zendar

Hi,

I am looking for a good Chinese tutor for Pri 4 next year. Staying at Paya Lebar. Preferably ex Moe teacher. Any recommendations, please pm? TIA.